Welcome to the Shoujo-Ai Archive

Author: dezopengiun

Name: DezoPenguin
E-mail: dezopenguin@earthlink.net
Homepage: DezoPenguin's FanFiction.Net Profile

DezoPenguin has written 27 fanfics:

Regular

GrimGrimoire

Graduation Day added 2008-04-06
Parts: [1] [2] [3]
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
Lillet's graduation from the Silver Star Tower has arrived, and she deals with her memories of the past while preparing for her future life, and the choices she makes from hope, ambition, friendship, and love.

Life in a Bottle added 2008-04-06
Parts: [Prologue] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
An unknown enemy holds Lillet over a razor's edge when Amoretta's flask is taken. Now Lillet must dance to her foe's tune while trying to save the life of the one who means everything to her.

Longing added 2008-05-06
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
Offered hope by Lillet, Amoretta dreams of what the future may bring.

Pillow Talk added 2008-10-22
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
An intimate moment leads to genuine intimacy as two lovers begin to understand what love means to both of them. [LIME]

Sanctuary added 2008-05-06
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
A chance moment makes Lillet consider the cost her love takes from Amoretta.

The Christmas Guest added 2008-03-09
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
Lillet and Amoretta are about to begin their first celebration of Christmas as a couple, but when an unexpected family visit turns into a "coming out" party, the one who's hit hardest isn't who'd you expect.

The Hollow Heart added 2008-10-22
Parts: [Prologue] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14]
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
When a serial killer haunting the capital's theater district may be literally diabolic, it turns into a matter for Mage Consul Lillet Blan, especially when the killer proves to be stalking Amoretta.

The Making of a Family added 2008-12-09
Parts: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
When Lillet and Amoretta consider adding to their family, it not only requires looking to the future but resolving leftover issues from the past.

Thief of Hearts added 2008-03-09
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
When a thief sneaks into the Royal House of Magic in search of plunder, he finds himself in possession of more than he bargained for--and more than Lillet is willing to risk losing. (Set after the final battle but before the Epilogue.)

Trouble Dressing It Up added 2011-01-08
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
Just because you're in love doesn't mean that you can immediately understand each other. Coming to understand each other's idiosyncrasies and weaknesses is all part of building a lasting relationship, as Lillet and Amoretta must learn.

Yes, Virgine, There is a Santa Claus added 2009-01-13
Pairing: Amoretta/Lillet
Cressidor asks her mothers if Santa is real...

Kannazuki no Miko

Ame no Murakumo ga Miteru: Red String added 2011-01-08
Parts: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]
Pairing: Chikane/Himeko
In a future lifetime, they will once again meet and fall in love. Where that destiny leaves off, begins what they, their friends, and their family will have to make of it.

Chocolate Promises added 2011-01-08
Pairing: Chikane/Himeko
Out of season, and AU besides, Valentine's Day fluff? Himeko has a gift for Chikane, but the student council vice president thinks they're costing her usual haul of chocolate.

Kannazuki no Shimai updated 2009-04-24
Parts: [Prologue] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17]
Pairing: Chikane/Himeko
The Sisters of the Godless Month! (Sequel to the manga) Reincarnated as twins, Chikane and Himeko believe they know what to expect from the next cycle, but fate and destiny still have unexpected twists to threaten their happiness.

Kannazuki no Shimai: Moving Day added 2008-12-20
Pairing: Chikane/Himeko
A Kannazuki no Shimai side story. Chikane and Himeko move out of their parents' home for the first time and explore the intimacy they've found between themselves in their new lives.

Madness of the Sun added 2011-01-08
Pairing: Chikane/Himeko
The things Chikane did were horrific. In nearly every way she could think of, she tried to make Himeko despise her. So why did Himeko barely pause to blink in the face of it?

Sunrise added 2009-06-25
Pairing: Chikane/Himeko
Despite Himeko's best efforts, Chikane's death seems inevitable. When Necessity threatens to separate them again, can she find another solution?

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Following Her LEad added 2009-03-10
Pairing: Fate/Nanoha
Nanoha's just had the mother-to-daughter's-girlfriend talk with Lutecia, and Fate wants to know what happened behind closed doors...

Memories Under the Mistletoe added 2009-01-13
Pairing: Fate/Nanoha
Decorating for Christmas reminds Fate of when Nanoha taught her about mistletoe.

Mending added 2008-10-22
Pairing: Fate/Nanoha
Fate has something to confess, something that can't be mended, and something that can...

Mothers and Daughters added 2009-01-13
Pairing: Fate/Nanoha
Vivio and Lutecia's budding romance poses a problem for Nanoha, so Fate hopes that a parallel from their past will help give her some guidance. A side story to RadiantBeam's "Daddy's Little Girl."

Shadow in the Rain added 2011-01-08
Pairing: Lutecia/Vivio
A Shadows story. A few years in the future, Lutecia finds herself facing a choice. Sometimes, though, telling the one you love can be the hardest part of a decision...

Snowflakes added 2008-10-22
Pairing: Fate/Nanoha
A winter snowfall while on assignment calls happy memories to Fate's mind.

Mai HiME

The Secret Ingredient added 2011-01-08
Pairing: Natsuki/Shizuru
When the plans for Natsuki's birthday don't go quite right, Shizuru gets some unexpected help.

Original Fiction

Under the Clock Tower added 2008-03-09
Pairing: Jennifer/Sarafine
A librarian and former student at a ladies' seminary in Victorian England is reunited with her former roommate. Will a school legend aid in giving them a second chance together?

Lemon (contains adult situations)

Kannazuki no Miko

Kannazuki no Shimai: Moving Day added 2008-12-20
Pairing: Chikane/Himeko
A Kannazuki no Shimai side story. Chikane and Himeko move out of their parents' home for the first time and explore the intimacy they've found between themselves in their new lives.

Sins in the Moonlight added 2011-01-08
Parts: [1] [2]
Pairing: Chikane/Himeko
A school trip to Hawaii is poised to give Chikane and Himeko fun both innocent and not so innocent, but the plans of a group of criminals will highlight a broken soul. A prequel to "Kannazuki no Shimai."