Welcome to the Shoujo-Ai Archive

Author: ryuchan

Name: Carola "Ryûchan" Eriksson
E-mail: rosmari.karlssonfaltin@telia.com
Homepage:

Carola "Ryûchan" Eriksson has written 38 fanfics:

Regular

Fafner in the Azure

The Island of Lost Children added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Maya/Shouko, Kanon/Maya, Various/Various
Toomi Maya's view on life as one of the sacrificial children of Alvis, the war, and what became of them afterwards.

Getsumen to Heika Mina

Falling added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Mina/Suiren
Suiren has done something impulsive and ended up revealing things she did not want to in front of the camera.

Kurau Phantom Memory

Light on the Water added 2006-05-29
Pairing: Kurau/Kurisumasu
Kurisumasu is alone among the fireflies, missing her Pair who has been lost for too long.

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Fever Days added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Konoka/Setsuna, Asuna/Ayaka
When Setsuna, already secretly head over heels for her precious Konoka-ojousama, downs an entire bottle of love potion things get even crazier than usual at Mahora.

Tenderness added 2007-11-16
Pairing: Konoka/Setsuna
Konoka's grandfather watches over his only grandchild and comes to a startling conclusion.

Tenderness 2 added 2007-11-16
Pairing: Konoka/Setsuna
Sequel to "Tenderness". Eishun comes to school to arrange for an omiai - for Setsuna.

Tenderness 3 added 2007-11-16
Pairing: Konoka/Setsuna
Sequel to "Tenderness 2". The omiai has been dealt with, but the girls has some ways to go yet for their happy ending.

Tenderness 4 added 2007-11-16
Pairing: Konoka/Setsuna
Sequel to "Tenderness 3", starting a few years in the future when the long-awaited wedding is set to take place..

Tenderness Sidestory: Things that Go Nin-Nin in the Night added 2007-11-16
Pairing: Kaede/Mana
Part of the Tenderness series, a side-story set during events in "Tenderness 3". Mana watches Setsuna find happiness, and finds herself bewildered by the actions of her new combat partner.

Tied to You added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Konoka/Setsuna
Konoemon decides that Konoka is not allowed to be in a Pactio with another mage, instead she needs to be in a Pactio with a warrior that can protect her.

Mai HiME

Under the Red Star added 2006-03-26
Pairing: Natsuki/Shizuru
Natsuki's thoughts on Shizuru and life in general, set roughly in episode 17.

Maria-sama ga Miteru

A Sakura Among the Ginkgos added 2006-05-28
Pairing: Noriko/Shimako
Shimako's thoughts on life and love as she stands under that particular tree.

Kissing Cousing by the Koi Pond added 2006-09-12
Pairing: Rei/Yoshino
A kendo practice-session in the backyard with Yoshino brings a startling revelation for Rei.

The Rose That Blooms Alone added 2006-05-28
Pairing: Sei/Youko
Youko meddles in other peoples lives because she wants them to find the happiness she believes she herself can never have.

Mermaid Trilogy

Mark of the Mermaid added 2006-03-26
Pairing: Mana/Yuta
A kind of rewrite of the part of the Mermaid Trilogy called "A memaid never smiles" for most part, with a touch of XWP über to it. What if Yuta had been female?

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 3: Regeneration added 2006-03-26
Pairing: Alice/Rain, Jill/Terri
Alice isn't really human anymore and the group is on the run from the latest Umbrella creation.

Rozen Maiden

Deep Red Ruby Dreams added 2006-09-12
Pairing: Shinku/Suigintou
A sleepless night for Shinku, and what it might mean to be complete.

Tea for Two added 2007-01-14
Pairing: Shinku/Suigintou
A third and final part to my two other Rozen Maiden stories "Deep Red Ruby Dreams" and "The Light of the Mercury Lamp". Shinku and Suigin Tou meet in the dream world.

The Light of the Mercury Lamp added 2006-09-12
Pairing: Shinku/Suigintou
Some thoughts and feelings of the solitary Rozen Maiden.

Stellvia of the Universe

A Letter to Shipon added 2006-03-26
Pairing: Arise/Shipon
Arise writes a letter to Shipon, thinking of the things she couldn't say.

Strawberry Panic

Birdsong added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Tsubomi/Yaya
A short story about the thoughts and feelings of Tsubomi set after the end of the series.

Strike Witches

A Love that is Mine 1 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Minna/Mio, Barkhorn/Minna
A small story of love lost and found, from Minna's point of view. First part in a series of nine stories.

A Love that is Mine 2 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Mio/Perrine, Lynette/Perrine
A few thoughts of a first love and how it can blind you, from Perrine's point of view. The second part in a series of nine stories.

A Love that is Mine 3 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Barkhorn/Minna
Barkhorn never had time for love before, but with the squadron disbanded she suddenly finds that she has nothing but time to spare. The third part in a series of nine stories.

A Love that is Mine 4 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Lynette/Perrine
Lynette thinks she might have found love where she least expected it. The fourth part in a series of nine stories.

A Love that is Mine 5 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Barkhorn/Minna
A helpful Erica Hartmann decided to do a good deed. The fifth part in a series of nine stories.

A Love that is Mine 6 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Mio/Yoshika
Mio on the subject of the heart, the past, and of secrets. The sixth part in a series of nine stories.

A Love that is Mine 7 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Eila/Sanya
Eila fell head over heels in love with a certain someone at first sight. The seventh part in a series of nine stories.

A Love that is Mine 8 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Mio/Yoshika
Yoshika almost lost her chance for love because she was young and stupid. The eight part in a series of nine stories.

A Love that is Mine 9 added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Eila/Sanya
Sanya on the subject of love, home, belonging and future, which are all spelled Eila. The ninth part in a series of nine stories.

In the Cards added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Eila/Sanya
Sequel to "The One that Loves You". Eila has offered to do a tarot reading for Sanya.

Sleepy added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Eila/Sanya
Sequel to "White Angel" and "Waltz on the Moon". A little peek into the mind of the sleepwalker, drabble.

The One that Loves Me added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Eila/Sanya
Sequel to "The One that Loves You" and "In the Cards". The aftermath of a battle leads to some unusual reactions and revelations for Sanya and Eila.

The One that Loves You added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Eila/Sanya
There is someone that loves Sanya, but does Sanya love her back? Continues in "In The Cards" and "The One that Loves Me".

Waltz on the Moon added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Eila/Sanya
Sequel to "White Angel". Eila missed her chance on Sanya's birthday, but she is not giving up.

White Angel added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Eila/Sanya
The bed is lonely and Eila plagued by thoughts when Sanya is not there next to her. Continues in "Waltz on the Moon" and "Sleepy".

Urusei Yatsura

Where Dreams Might Lead added 2008-10-07
Pairing: Ryuunosuke/Shinobu
Dreams lead to some awkward but important realizations for Shinobu, and for the person she dreams about.

Lemon (contains adult situations)

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Tenderness Sidestory: Green and Blue Like Me and You added 2007-11-16
Pairing: Asuna/Ayaka
Part of the Tenderness series, a side-story set mostly during events in "Tenderness 4". Ayaka has loved the oblivious Asuna for years, and the wedding in Kyoto might be her last chance to make her feelings known.