To Fix Broken Wings (part 6 of 16)

a Pokemon fanfiction by Roxius

Back to Part 5 Untitled Document

Dawn and Ash's apartment room was on the eighth floor at the very top of the hotel. As Ash carried Zoey's bags up the long flight of stairs, Dawn turned to her and said, "I know it may be hard walking so much after your injuries, but there's no elevator and this was the only room we could afford, oddly enough! Sorry about it..."

Zoey waved it off, just glad to finally be near the one she secretly desired. After what seemed like hours of walking, they finally reached the apartment room. "You can sleep on the couch bed, if you like..." Ash said as he pulled out his room key.

Dawn slapped Ash in the back of the head (gently, of course) and exclaimed, "We will NOT have Zoey sleeping on the couch bed! She's my friend and I do not want to see my friends sleep on that shitty old piece of stuffing and leather!"

"No, Dawn, it's okay. A couch bed is fine with me. I don't want to be a burden..." Zoey said quickly. She was somewhat frightened by Dawn's obsessiveness with her well-being. Suddenly, Zoey began to consider the possibility that Dawn might actually lo-

"Um...Zoey?"

Zoey blinked a few times before snapping out of her little daydream and notice that Dawn was beckoning her inside. Zoey apologized and walked into the room. Right away, Zoey's nostrils were instantly filled with the smell of old cigarette buds and pokemon food all mixed into one.

Zoey covered her nose and cried, "What's that awful smell?" Dawn grinned sheepishly and replied, "I'm really sorry about that! You see, it always smelled like this, but I think Ash's rare 'I'm-depressed-and-I-need-a-smoke' habits are somewhat to blame..."

Ash, who was in the kitchen, peeked his head into the room and exclaimed, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER ABOUT THAT!" Dawn just chuckled a bit and ignored him. That was when Dawn realized something odd. She stared Zoey right in the eyes and asked, "Hey, Zoey, how come you've been so quiet lately?"

"It's because I love you and I'm afraid to say it out loud by accident - oh, shit! I just said it!" Was what Zoey was about to say, but she quickly changed her mind and replied, "I guess I feel a little tired. After leaving the hospital and walking up all those stairs and all..."

Dawn nodded and proceeded to open up the couch bed. When Zoey noticed how well-formed Dawn's tight ass had become over the years, she instantly felt blood rush up her nose. 

After a quick meal and some light conversation between the three, Dawn decided it was time for them to go to bed. "But why?" Ash asked as he played poker with Pikachu and Torterra, "I almost beat these chumps!" Dawn glared at him and replied, "Stop being such a dumbass! Zoey needs rest! Besides, what are you betting on: poke pellets?"

Seeing that she had a point, Ash folded and got ready for bed. Once everyone dressed into their night clothes and said goodnight, the entire room became silent. Zoey wasn't sure why, but she couldn't seem to fall asleep as she laid on the raggedy old couch bed.

Sighing, Zoey grabbed a book and a booklight out of her bag and began to read. She had just finished reading three pages when a voice asked:

"So...have you told her yet?"

Zoey looked up and saw Ash staring at her with a serious look on his face. 

Onwards to Part 7


Back to To Fix Broken Wings Index - Back to Pokemon Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction