Peach Girl: An Untold Tale (part 13 of 19)

a Peach Girl fanfiction by Lina

Back to Part 12 Untitled Document

By the next morning, Haruhi was gone. I assumed she was out shopping or something, and that I was to stay home and wait. I stayed under Haruhi's warm covers, still naked, and I watched TV. Although I was watching television, I wasn't truly paying attention. My mind was on the fact that--down to even Kairi--I had been betrayed by every single person I knew, with the exception of Haruhi and my own mom. Things were becoming complicated for me. I even turned lesbian and lost my virginity to a strange guy!

When Haruhi came home hours later, she looked exhausted. She stared at me and smiled dreamily, and I returned the sweet smile. "Momo! Good.. morning! Since we didn't have eggs the other day, why don't we have them now?"

I smiled to her, got out of bed naked, and wrapped my arms around her in a loving embrace. "Sure. Do you want me to help?" I realized how much I was changing. Becoming so much more open with people I knew, and even less embarrassed than how I used to be. Just a simple kiss used to frighten me. But this was my last year of high school, I might as well enjoy it.

Haruhi blushed gently, but hugged me back as well and kissed my lips. "I love you, Momo!" She giggled, then slipped out of my embrace and into the kitchen. "You can help if you want."

I followed persuit, coming up behind Haruhi once more and hugging her from behind, nuzzling her cheek. "I love you, too." Then I released her, running to the counter and sorting out the bags and what was in them. "We should probably put these up first, though..."

She nodded and did the same as me, arranging the foods in the fridgerator and freezer neatly while I cracked the eggs and cooked them in the skillet.

"I don't know how to prepare this, so you have to take up for me now. All I can do is crack the eggs!"

We both giggled, and I spent the next twenty minutes getting a cooking lesson for American breakfast foods.

"Oh! So that's what you do!" I watched her flip the egg over, then sprinkle some pepper on it for taste.

"Well, you don't really have to sprinkle pepper on it. I just think it's good." Haruhi grinned and used some foreign utencil to remove the egg from the skillet and onto a plate. She sat it in front of me and then added, "Don't eat it just yet!"

"Oh, uh, why?" I asked sheepishly. It looked so delicious, I just wanted to dig in right now. I dropped the 'fork' onto my plate, as Haruhi had called it.

"It tastes even better with buttered toast!" Her toaster pinged, and bread popped out of it. I watched her spread butter all over it, and then set it on my plate. "Now you can dig in!"

I munched down on the food for a few minutes, with Haruhi staring at me the whole time. She looked nervous. "Wow, Haru-chan, this is delicious!!"

She smiled proudly, then proceeded to make her own batch of food. When she sat down, we got into conversation about tickets to a festival.

"Hey... Momo?"

"Yeah?"

"About yesterday... when you passed out... What had happened?" She stared at me intently, patiently waiting for a truthful answer.

I bit my lip and continued eating my food until I was done, never lifting my eyes from the plate. Finally, I answered. "I met up with Sae."

Her eyes flashed an angered look for a moment, but then they went back to her intent glare. "And?"

"She set me up."

"How? What happened?"

"She and Kairi are seeing each other. She had me come over yesterday to catch them in bed, having sex." My eyes fell to the empty plate, which was covered in crumbs and yellow egg yolk.

Haruhi's eyes were still piercing me, and I could tell that she knew there was more. "Is that all?"

I sighed, finally giving up. I might as well tell the whole truth. "She set you up to get beaten," and I paused for a second, then added, "and she paid a guy to rape me."

Her eyes widened as much as they possibly could, and then I saw her shot up into a furious standing position. She threw off her slippers, put on some sneakers, and was out the door before I could even tell her to stop.

I ran out the door to stop her, but by the time I had a cover around my body and was out there, she was gone. No one in the hallway but two men and a room-cleaning maid.

The two men winked and me, and I shot back into the room, locked the door behind me, and sunk against it. When ten minutes passed, I was dressed with my hair done, running shoes on, and I ran after Haruhi.

Presuming that she was heading to Sae's house, I hopped on my bike and took the quickest route to Sae's house as possible. If I was lucky, I could catch her before she got there.

But I was wrong. When I got there, Haruhi was always kicking Sae in the stomach and screaming curse words at her.

I ran to Haruhi, grabbed her, but she shoved me down and kept kicking. "Haruhi! Haruhi! Stop it!!"

Sae was bleeding and starting to fall unconscious, but Haruhi eventually stopped before permanently damaging Sae.

I walked over to Haruhi, faced her, and slapped her across the face. "Was that even necessary?! Huh?!"

Haruhi gave me a hurt expression, then turned away and ran down the street.

I grabbed my bike and drove after her, catching up in several minutes.

"What is it?!" she screamed at me, most of the people on the sidewalks staring at us now. "Huh? You slapped me! I guess that means it's done, isn't it?! I only wanted to help you!!"

"Calm down, Haruhi... Come on!"

"No! You come on! All you ever do is worry about Sae!" she yelled again, and by now, a large crowd of people were around us, watching us.

I dragged her back to where Sae was, in front of Sae's house, despite Haruhi's protests against it. As we arrived, police were already there, along with an ambulance taking Sae into the back of the truck. Overhearing a policeman, he was discussing several things about how Sae might be put into a coma if they didn't hurry.

By bike, I raced me and Haruhi to the hospital to see Sae. Sae was conscious and fully breathing when the doctors finally let us into the room. I stared at her bruised and scratched up face, along with her wrapped up stomach.

"So this is what you wanted, Momo. Hell, you even paid and used Haruhi to do it for you." Sae spat next to my feet, with a horrible and disgusting look on her face. "I mean, it's not bad enough you took everything from me, is it? Kairi was mine. So was Touji! Even that little foreigner you dated! All of them! Mine!"

"Listen, Sae, you've got it all--"

"YOU EVEN TOOK MY BABY!" Sae jumped out of her bed, trying to scratch off my face. I didn't want to hurt her, so I shoved her back into her hospital bed.

"Your baby?" I laughed. "Last time you said you had a baby, it was bullshit! Why should I believe you now, huh?! I didn't do anything! You're the one who had a guy rape me!"

"Stupid bitch! I never did that! That guy did it on his own!" She glared at me evily, starting to sit up on her bed. "Hey, you know, Kairi's sex is good. You should've took it while you could've." She gave the most evil laugh I'd ever heard, full of both happiness and sorrow.

"Let's go, Haruhi..."

But, as I turned to walk away, I noticed Haruhi just staring at Sae. I could tell she wanted to pounce her now and just end her, but I grabbed her hand and started to walk away.

"Kairi got me pregnant," Sae said softly.

Both Haruhi and I turned to her and glared at her, then walked out of the room as if nothing happened.

That night, it was Haruhi who claimed me and took me over.

Maybe my moans could mend her heart as well.

Onwards to Part 14


Back to Peach Girl: An Untold Tale Index - Back to Peach Girl Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction