Peach Girl: An Untold Tale (part 14 of 19)

a Peach Girl fanfiction by Lina

Back to Part 13 Untitled Document

I sat in the hospital, crying all night when Momo left. My doctors checked up on me a lot for the next week, and I didn't attend school until a month had passed.

Surely, Momo and Haruhi were coming along smoothly, weren't they?

When I returned home, the house was empty and no one was home. I realized that my parents never even called to check up on me once. I wonder if anyone told them I was hospitalized? Of course, they wouldn't care, though. They were always busy with their jobs overseas.

This is how it had always been. Ever since I was six, Mom said, "Honey, we're going on a business trip." Sometimes, they wouldn't return for a year, and I was tossed from family to family, until I turned thirteen. Then, I lived alone. When my parents would return, they left the next morning without saying a thing.

I wasn't always this way. When I was young, I was a sweet and kind girl. But I screwed up somehow. My parents began to hate me and they always left me home alone. No one taught me right from wrong, so when I messed up, I was just abandoned. Sent to another home.

I lost many friends, and never kept any for too long because of how selfish I was. I hurt them over and over, starting rumors when they treated me wrong. I bullied them. I put up a huge, strong front. Many people don't know what's inside of me, they all just think of me as a backstabbing bitch.

I fully accept it as my fault, though.

When I returned to school this morning, people completely ignored me. As usual, they only act nice to me when I'm a threat to them. They just don't want to be bullied.

I feel at ease when they all parade around me like I'm the best damn thing, because I've always been alone. Truthfully, I just want to be loved. That's also why I can't help but steal everything from my friends, thinking that it might bring me happiness...

But it doesn't.

Even my teachers don't correct me when I do something wrong. Am I just that much of a lost cause to everyone? Momo was the only one who understood me. She realized how lonely I was, and even though I caused her so much grief and pain, she still treated me kindly.

Even though I took her man, her life, her virginity, and everything she had, she still saved me from Haruhi.

I sighed gently and thought to myself, Will Momo ever forgive me? I truly hope she will.

After school, I went to my modeling job. Since my parents were always away, they didn't always remember to send me money to live off of. They usually just forgot and left me hungry. And if they came home, they forgot they ever did it. So I had to work, even at a very young age. As soon as I realized they weren't going to always send me money, I started working. I got my first job underground at the age of fourteen.

I work at Playboy Japan. I always thought that Japan was a funny name to call Nippon-koku. But as usual, seeing the pink bunny on the sign, I shrugged off the weird name. Inside, I modeled for porn ad spreads in magazines, and occasionally was an adult video actress. It paid big, I never went hungry. And I could usually buy things when I needed to, such as clothes or things for my house. I never had to worry about whether the rent was paid, as long as I worked here.

When I saw Momo next, she paid no attention to me. It hurts me deeply when she does this, and I have no idea why. When school ended, I saw her run off with Haruhi the opposite way of Momo's house. I realized that they must have been living together. I made a mental note to invite her over later.

I arrived home at around 6:00PM, and decided to call Momo.

It rang several times, but she didn't pick up. I called a few more times before Momo angrily picked up.

"What is it?"

"Momo..."

"What?" she asked quietly.

"I.. need you over here... Please come over." I asked her sincerely, making up no lies or excuses. I just told her the truth like I needed to.

"Why?"

"I just do!"

"Well, I'm busy." Momo said, and was about to hang up, but I stopped her.

"If you don't, I'll get hurt! Please! Hurry!"

I hung up the phone. Yes, I lied in a way. But my heart would be hurt if she didn't come. Me hanging up was just to add to the effect so that she would actually come.

In twenty minutes, I heard someone knocking on the door.

I ran downstairs to answer it, and it was Momo. I let her in and took her to my room, telling her to relax there.

"What the hell is going on, Sae?" she asked calmly, like she expected more than just me to be here.

"One moment..." I walked out of the room for a few minutes.

"Sae, what is going on?" I saw Momo getting uncomfortable, and she stood up, seemingly about to leave the room.

I walked back in, and Momo's jaw dropped. There I was, standing in black, lacy garments. A see-through bra, and a thong. Stuff I had from doing adult videos. I walked over to her, tracing my hands along the crane of her neck, then roughly shoved her onto my bed. I snatched off all her clothes as quickly as possible, and found her squirming to free herself underneath my body.

"Sae! Sae?! What the hell is this? Get off of me!" She squirmed more and more, but I paid no attention.

I started to slide off her panties, and I forcefully unhooked her bra. "Momo, I love you! You mean everything to me!" When I slid off my own underwear and bared my breasts to her, she gasped.

I spent the next several hours doing unimaginable things to her, hearing her scream my name regretfully and cry out in pain.

I used all kinds of toys on her, and nibbled everything, eventually leading below her waist and taking control of everything she had, her legs wrapped around my head and shoulders.

She eventually gave in, doing things to me as well. Riding me. Even eating me. She couldn't help herself. And this was the most loved I'd ever felt in my entire life.

I dominated her again, getting on top of her and breaking down her walls.

I don't want to know how Haruhi felt when Momo never returned home that night.

NOTE THAT NIPPON-KOKU IS THE OFFICIAL NAME FOR JAPAN. It is also referred to as Nihon-koku sometimes.

Onwards to Part 15


Back to Peach Girl: An Untold Tale Index - Back to Peach Girl Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction