Peach Girl: An Untold Tale (part 12 of 19)

a Peach Girl fanfiction by Lina

Back to Part 11 Untitled Document

I sat in class, spacier than usual. Staring out the window, taking in the gray clouds, I realized that it was probably going to rain today.

Rain. I hate the rain. But we need it.

"Adachi Momo."

"Yes?" As I heard my name, reality was shaken into me. I lazily stared over to my teacher, and took in his features, too.

He had gray hair, very small and slanted eyes, a slight beard, and his head was starting to bald. He wasn't exactly fit, but he wasn't fat, either. He wore an khaki suit and a checkered tie. His white shirt was collared and his black, classic shoes were reflection-can-be-seen clean.

"I suggest you pay more attention in class," he scolded me. He then turned his back, and, like in middle school, wrote my name under a warning list. "I hope I don't have to warn you again."

"Yes, Sensei." Glancing down at my books, I noticed a folded up piece of paper. It read:

"Hey, Momo. It's me, Sae. Yeah. I was sick yesterday. I'm sorry I haven't hung out with you in a while! I'm also behind in math. Can you tutor me after school?"

I scoffed at the note out loud, and people turned their eyes towards me. I shook my head and pretended to be coughing or choking on something. Their glares, one by one, went away.

I grabbed a pen and wrote, "Hello no," but quickly scribbled it out to where it looked like a blob of black ink. Then I thought for a second, glanced at Haruhi, and sighed. "I'll be over there an hour after school." I tossed the note to Sae's desk.

When she read it, she smiled at me sweetly. I wonder what she's up to...

When school finally ended, I checked up at home.

"Momo? Is that you? Where have you been? You never came home last night!" My mom came out of the kitchen, and stared at me with a worried expression.

As I was slipping off my shoes and slipping on my house slippers, I explained to my mom everything that happened. Well, not everything. I left out all the crazy things me and Haruhi did, but did tell her about how she was attacked and had no one at home to take care of her.

"Oh, dear! Momo! Why didn't you just call and say so? I'm sure she's all alone at home right now! You can stay there and take care of her until she's all right, okay? Mom will be fine at home." She smiled to her daughter, then walked back into the kitchen.

I plopped down onto the couch and sighed. "Mom, I'll be going over her house in a little bit. I have to get dressed first, though. I'm glad today's a Friday. Won't have to worry about school tomorrow."

I wandered upstairs and looked through my clothes, grabbing a jean skirt, a lacy light blue top, and some matching leggings. Slipping on them all and pulling my hair into a sleek, high ponytail with hair falling onto my face on the side, I glanced around my room. My eyes fell on dark blue sandals. "I'm glad it's spring, too..."

I ran down my steps and waved to my mom, and then left the house.

Thirty minutes later, I had arrived at Sae's house. I knocked on the door.

No answer.

"That's weird..." The second time I knocked, the door slightly opened on its own. "I guess it's open..."

Walking in, it was completely dark. I checked out every room--the dining room, kitchen, parents' bedroom, bathroom--and then I saw stairs. I climbed the stairs and eventually came to a door. When I opened to door, I saw another bedroom. Staring to the right, I glanced over a TV. My eyes swept the room until I saw the bed.

On the bed was Sae.

And Kairi.

Kairi only had boxers on, while Sae only had a pair of underwear. Their hair was crazy, and on the floor I saw Sae's school uniform and her bra.

I backed out of the room, quickly running down the stairs and tripping on one of the last ones. I fell face-first onto the floor. I picked myself back up, dashed for the door, when a muscular hand caught my arm and slammed me onto the ground. I heard the door lock.

"Momo...!" I saw Kairi rushing down the stairs, staring confusedly at me. I could instantly read his expression: 'Why was Momo on the ground?'

Sae took her time down the stairs, with an innocent smile plastered upon her face. "I see you've finally arrived. Sorry Momo, but you need to learn your place." She stared at the guy that had slammed Momo, and then looked back down at her. "You little lesbian."

My eyes widened as the guy started to slide off my jean skirt. "Sae, what's going on?!" I squirmed away from him and almost got on my feet, but he slammed me down again.

"Sae! What the hell is going on?" Kairi protested, but Sae's glare shut him up.

"Momo, all this time... even when you were dating Kairi, he was seeing me. You understand? I had him backstab you. I made him pretend to love you." Sae crossed her arms across her bare chest. She motioned for Kairi to come over to her, and she cocked her head. It revealed her neck.

Kairi started to kiss her neck with a passion Momo hadn't seen before this. At least, not in Kairi.

"I'm also the cause of Haruhi getting beaten." Sae's smile widened.

My eyes never left the scene, even as the stranger slid off my panties to sexually and mentally torture me.

When I was finally released from the house, I was in shock. I walked in a daze towards Haruhi's house. When I finally got there, out of instinct, I went to floor three and found Haruhi's room. I had already had a key, since Haruhi had suggested I keep one until my decision. Stepping into the apartment, I wandered over to the couch and collapsed on it.

When Haruhi found me, she dropped her grocery bags and fell to my side, shaking me to wake up. And when I finally did wake up, I said not one word. All I did was stand up, led Haruhi to her bed room, undressed her, and let things happen from there.

I wondered if all the times Haruhi had called out my name could heal me.

Regardless, I had never grinded her so good as I had that night...

I fell asleep naked and exhausted from tearing Haruhi down so good.

Onwards to Part 13


Back to Peach Girl: An Untold Tale Index - Back to Peach Girl Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction