Peach Girl: An Untold Tale (part 11 of 19)

a Peach Girl fanfiction by Lina

Back to Part 10 Untitled Document

I jumped out of bed when I noticed Haruhi was naked, too. Staring at the alarm clock, then back to Haruhi, and once again to the clock, I realized it was quite early. 4:08AM.

I grabbed my clothes and shoved them into Haruhi's washer, setting it to the 'small' setting. In an hour, my clothes should be washed. Haruhi was still knocked out. I was glad I didn't wake her. But, still, what happened last night? I couldn't remember much.

I sat on Haruhi's couch once again. I wrapped a blanket around my naked budy, unsure of what I should do next. So I stared. And thought. Thought very hard about what happened. I could only recall what happened before my clothes were torn off. I sighed.

An hour passed, and the washer went off. From the living room, I heard Haruhi move around and moan in her sleep, but she eventually fell silent. I took it that she was back to sleeping soundly. I loaded my uniform into her dryer, and set it to 100 minutes. School would be starting in three hours.

In the mean time, while I waited for my clothes to dry, I fell asleep on the couch. I dreamed about what happened the previous night, the hot moments, her calling my name in my ear, kissing me, treading the kisses all over my body.

I awoke to the dryer's alarm.

"Hi there, love!" Haruhi smothered my lips with a passionate good morning kiss. I didn't even see her there!

"Uh.. hello there, Haru-chan..."

"I'm making bacon and eggs, American-style. You'll love it!" I noticed Haruhi was in an apron. When she walked into the kitchen, I saw her bare bottoms. There was absolutely nothing underneath her apron... not even underwear or a bra. I bit my lip.

"So, you can make American cuisine?" I said, my eyes staring up as my face reddened with blush. I was so nervous!

"Yup! I lived in America for a year. My dad was in the army over there and had returned to home base. My mom is really the only Japanese parent I have. So, I'm half Japanese, half American. While we were over there, I picked up some English. I'm not really fluent, but I know enough to talk like I am!"

"Wow, Haru-chan..." As I was biting my lip, I realized that Haruhi used present tense when referring to her mom. Did the doctor lie? "Hey, Haruhi... did something happen to your parents... Say, a car crash?" I stared at her face intently.

She was silent for a moment, but never hesitated. "No."

"Oh, okay... then, where are your parents?" I averted my eyes, glancing down at my lap. I had just realized that I was still naked around Haruhi. I grasped the covers around me, covering myself completely.

"Don't worry about it!" Haruhi jumped over to me, sat in my lap, facing me. She planted her lips against mine like she had last night. I was instantly in a trance.

I kissed her back immediately, throwing her onto the couch and getting on top of her. Like a man, I grinded myself against her, kissing her neck with soft, luscious kisses. I nibbled it gently. I could no longer hold myself back.

"Momo.. Momo.. the eggs are burning..." Haruhi managed to say in a sexual tone.

"Let them burn." I grinded her harder and harder, until I heard her screaming my name at the top of her lungs. My hands instantly groped her breasts. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but it was like something was awakened inside of me.

"Momo.. Momo...! Oh!" Haruhi was breathing heavily. Her hands grabbed my ass, and I smiled.

Stopping all of a sudden, I lifted Haruhi up onto her feet. "Turn around."

"O-okay, Momo-chan..." She did as such, and I untied her apron slowly. I threw it to the side, threw her back around, and backed her into the wall. She felt me against her, and I propped her up. Her legs were around my waist. My smile grew wider.

I repeated my grinding over and over, and she kept screaming. I took her into the kitchen, sat her on the counter, and started kissing her all over again. My lips eventually traveled to her breasts, but I did not hesitate to kiss those all over. When I nibbled them, I'd hear her pant with lust and emotion and scream my name and tell me she loved me.

Eventually, she released her wet warmth.

And that's when everything was done.

"Momo-chan... I didn't... know you felt that way towards me."

"I didn't know, either."

Haruhi blushed, crossing her legs uncomfortably. I guessed that she was still as turned on as I was. She hopped off the counter and turned the stove off, emptying the burned up eggs into a trash can under the sink. She sat the skillet in the sink and ran water into it, then turned to me.

"What is it, Haru-chan?"

"I can't take it anymore." She shoved me down onto the floor, taking over. Moments like these lasted a long time. I still remember her soft, striking voice telling me she loved me.

When we made our final finish, I realized that it was already past time for school. In fact, it was too late to show up. I knew rumors would fly.

"Hey, Momo?"

"Yeah, Haruhi-chan?"

"Will you live with me?"

Onwards to Part 12


Back to Peach Girl: An Untold Tale Index - Back to Peach Girl Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction