Welcome to the Shoujo-Ai Archive

Author: jupiterchan

Name: JupiterChan
E-mail: angelcam7@yahoo.com
Homepage:

JupiterChan has written 7 fanfics:

Regular

Bubblegum Crisis

Basic Impulses added 2004-07-05
Pairing: Linna/Priss
After the fall of their greatest foe, everything is perfect for everyone, except Linna. Set after the series, Linna Yamazaki becomes depressed and takes it out on herself, will there be anyone around to stop her before it is too late.

Gundam Wing

The Coward Within added 2002-08-27
Pairing: Dorothy/Relena
Dorothy has been having nightmares, is it a sign of what is to come? Or is it something else.

Street Fighter

Shattered Confessions added 2002-10-28
Pairing: Cammy/Chun-Li
After the tournament begins again, old wounds are reopened and need to be tended to with a different kind of healing. Love.

Lemon (contains adult situations)

Final Fantasy 10

Scratching the Surface updated 2004-07-05
Parts: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Pairing: Lulu/Rikku
Some times just scratching the surface of a nightmare is all it takes to uncover a new one. Lulu finds herself comforting Rikku during a thunder storm and they both find out why the young Al-Bhed is truely afraid of lightning.

Non-Anime Fanfiction

Pass the Peas added 2003-01-05
Pairing: Ginny/Hermione
[Harry Potter] When two Gryffindor girls fall in love the only thing that can break the silence of the Great Hall is three simple words. "Pass the Peas."

Yu-Gi-Oh

A Card in the Hand is Worth a Girl in the Bed added 2003-05-27
Pairing: Mai/Tea
After Tea loses a duel to Mai, the sexy blonde thinks of a very delicious way for the young dancer to pay her back.

Coming Into Full Triangle added 2008-01-27
Pairing: Mai/Serenity/Tea
Takes place after "A Card in Hand is Worth a Girl in the Bed", "Sleeping Beauty", & "Sweet Serenity." Tea finds herself between a rock and a hard place... sort of... when she & Serenity are invited by Mai to spend the weekend at her hotel room. What happens next takes the phrase "Love Triangle" to a whole 'nother level...