Perchance to Dream (part 3 of 11)

a Mai HiME fanfiction by Leebot

Back to Part 2

Shizuru’s Trap


Ugh, I can be such an idiot sometimes. I really should have thrown out that idea of asking you to help me study for my Geometry quiz, but no, I had to have an excuse to get together with you tomorrow. I know you would have happily gotten together with me for no other reason than to be with me, but I couldn’t just ask that. It was embarrassing, I guess, though it really shouldn’t be.

So instead of mildly embarrassing myself, I ended up being dishonest with you. Well, it’s not like I actually lied. All I really said was that I had a quiz Friday, and it would be nice if you could help me study for it. That’s true, but it’s still not being completely honest. Saying it like that implies that I need your help with studying, when I’m really just using this as a thin excuse to see you.

I kind of wish you’d been able to see through that excuse and had given me a coy tease about it. But from all I could tell, you believed me. I’m glad you trust me so much, Shizuru, and I really wish I weren’t taking advantage of it like this. I should really just call you up and explain that I don’t need your help, and I just wanted to see you, but I don’t have the courage. Why do I have to be such a coward when it comes to things like this?

I’m sorry, Shizuru. I’ll try to come clean as soon as I see you tomorrow. Hopefully it’ll be easier if I don’t have to call you up first to do it. I’m sure you’ll come up with some big tease or “punishment” for me, but I deserve it. Maybe I’m making too big a deal out of this, though. I know you won’t really care if I tell you the truth about this, and even if you found out on your own that I wasn’t completely honest it probably wouldn’t bother you. But I don’t know, it just doesn’t sit right with me. Probably just me being silly again. Don’t worry too much about it.


Something immediately struck Natsuki as wrong when she walked into Shizuru’s house. Shizuru hadn’t come to the door for her when she’d rung the doorbell, only yelling out to tell her it was unlocked and she could come in to meet her in the kitchen, but there didn’t seem to be anything wrong with that. It seemed just like something Shizuru would do to set her up for a surprise hug as she walked through the door. Oh. That’s probably it then. I must have gotten so used to her jumping me when I got home that it seems wrong when she doesn’t.

The realization didn’t do much to soothe Natsuki’s feeling of unease, though. She shifted awkwardly in her spot by the door, unsure of what she wanted. She could admit to herself that she enjoyed hugging Shizuru, but could she really start to miss them? No, she was stronger than that. Right? Natsuki shook her head to try to rid herself of those thoughts, and she kicked her shoes off and headed to Shizuru’s kitchen.

Alright, I have to confess to her now, Natsuki thought as she entered the kitchen. I have to… oh boy… Natsuki’s thoughts trailed off as she passed the doorway and caught sight of Shizuru. She was sitting at the table, across from Natsuki, calmly sipping a cup of tea, but none of that was what had surprised the other girl. Shizuru had apparently really gotten into this tutoring thing, as she’d dressed up in her old kaichou uniform with the added accessory of a pair of glasses, making her look quite professorial. In front of her, she had out a geometry textbook, some paper, pencils, and a calculator.

Damn it, why do you have to make this confession so difficult, Shizuru? Did you figure it out and decide to do this just to torture me? Well fine, two can play at that game then. If you really want to play teacher, I’ll play student for you and we’ll see who blinks first. Natsuki covered up her racing thoughts with a shy smile as she pulled a chair out and sat down across from Shizuru. “Er… hi, Shizuru,” she said.

“Ara?” Shizuru said, raising an eyebrow. Her tone of voice seemed a bit different from usual, as if she were putting on a “teacher” accent on top of her usual voice. “It certainly took Natsuki a while to make it to the kitchen. Did she get lost on the way here?”

“Baka,” Natsuki spat with a joking glare. “You can see the door to the kitchen from the entrance. There was nothing to find.”

Shizuru’s other eyebrow raised to join its partner. “Ara ara, is that any way to talk to your teacher? I should punish you for your insolence.”

Natsuki scrambled to recover. She didn’t want to even start thinking about what Shizuru might have in mind for a punishment. “I’m sorry. Please forgive me, Fujino-sensei,” Natsuki said hastily as she stood up to take a bow before Shizuru.

“Hmm, well I guess I can let you off with a warning this one time,” Shizuru said, allowing her eyebrows to relax. “You may take a seat, Kuga-san.” As Natsuki did so, Shizuru picked up the first sheet of paper from her stack, turned it around, and handed it to her. “Let’s start with simple shape identification, shall we? I’ve drawn out six quadrilaterals for you here. For each of them, I want you to give me the most specific type it fits into. If you have some trouble here, then we can work further on this area.”

“Alright,” Natsuki said as she took the piece of paper. The shapes on it were hand-drawn, but they might as well have been printed for how precise Shizuru’s drawings were. Of course, by this point, it was hardly a surprise from her. She’d have to make a concerted effort if she wished to be sloppy in anything. Natsuki went over the figures one by one, leaving an extra pause between each identification to make it seem like she had to think a bit about it. “Let’s see, that’s a square obviously, and a rectangle there… a trapezoid… parallelogram… a kite, and a rhombus.”

Natsuki put a hopeful look on her face as she looked up at Shizuru, finding a surprised but proud grin on her face. “Very good, Kuga-san,” she said. “Particularly about catching the kite. My teacher never bothered with them when I took geometry, and then later sprung them on us in the quiz.” Shizuru then reached up and removed her glasses. After she placed them down on the table, she rubbed her eyes for a moment. She then whispered to Natsuki in her regular voice, “These things give me a headache anyways. I haven’t really needed them since I got laser surgery a couple years ago.”

“Aha,” Natsuki said with a little chuckle. “Don’t worry, you still look quite professional without them.”

“Good,” Shizuru said. She straightened up and reverted back to her teacher voice. “Now, let’s try something a bit more difficult.” She passed the next sheet of paper to Natsuki, along with a pencil and the calculator. “Calculate the length of the third leg of this triangle.”

With a nod to Shizuru, Natsuki took a look at the paper. A right triangle was drawn on it, with the lengths of the hypotenuse and one of the legs written in. Well, this is simple enough, Natsuki thought to herself.But if I do too well, Shizuru might figure out that I don’t really need her help if she hasn’t already. Let’s see, what might be a likely mistake here…? After a few minutes of thought in coming up with a good mistake, Natsuki wrote down some equations and used the calculator to get her answer. “Alright, Shizuru,” she said as she stared at her calculator. “I’m getting 29.84 blah blah, more decimals, for my answer.”

Shizuru put on a disappointed expression, which had a hint of her pout in it, as if she were begging Natsuki to do better. “I’m sorry, Natsuki, but that’s not correct. Can I see what you did so I can figure out where the problem is?” With a nod and a disappointed expression of her own, Natsuki handed the paper to Shizuru. “Ah, I see here. To get the answer here, you have to subtract the square of the leg’s length, not add it.”

“Oh? But I thought the rule was, ‘The sum of the squares of the lengths of any two sides of a right triangle is equal to the square of the remaining side,’” Natsuki said, misquoting the law to justify her mistake.

“Ah, not quite,” Shizuru said, a small grin forming on her face as she discovered Natsuki’s error. “It’s the sum of the squares of the shorter two sides, the leg, which equals the square of the longest side, the hypotenuse.” Natsuki nodded at this, and Shizuru continued. “Think about it, this only really works for the longer side. You can prove that adding squares this way always gets a larger result.”

“Ah, okay, I see,” Natsuki said, giving Shizuru a smile. “I’ll keep that in mind, thanks.” Shizuru smiled back at her and… nothing. She sat there waiting expectantly for something for over a minute, until Natsuki finally relented and asked in exasperation, “What are you waiting for, Shizuru?”

Shizuru cocked an eyebrow quizzically. “Ara? Didn’t Natsuki get the rules for our tutoring session?”

“Rules? What rules?” Okay, she’s definitely playing some game here, but what is it?

“Oh, I guess you haven’t checked your mail yet today,” Shizuru said, a mischievous glint in her eye hinting that it probably wouldn’t be in the mail in any case. “But ignorance of the rules is no excuse. You owe me one article of clothing for getting a question wrong.”

“What!?” A blush rose to Natsuki’s face as she figured out Shizuru’s game. Thoughts telling her that as she knew geometry, she had nothing to worry about warred in her mind with the realization of how dirty Shizuru’s mind could secretly be. A wave of nervous shivers coursed through her body as she started to worry about what else Shizuru might think up.

“Ara, but those are the rules,” Shizuru said, putting on her best pout and puppy-dog eyes. “When you got the last question right, I took off my glasses, so now it’s your turn. Are you really going to make your girlfriend spend a week in torture waiting to pleasure you back without even giving her the slightest chance at some fun in the meantime? Ikezu.” Shizuru punctuated this with a sad sniff.

Pain rushed through Natsuki’s chest at seeing Shizuru like this. She’d figured at first it was mostly an act, but her words made it seem like she might actually be serious about the ‘spending a week in torture’ part. With a sigh, Natsuki gave in. “You could have just told me you were feeling like this, Shizuru,” she said, making sure her tone of voice would make it clear she was relenting.

Shizuru immediately perked up, though Natsuki noticed a hint of moisture in her eyes as the light flashed across them. “But that wouldn’t be so fun!” she said with a giggle. “Now come on, I want to see my Natsuki!”

With a sigh, Natsuki scooted her chair back and reached down. She peeled off a sock and brought it back up to hand to Shizuru. “Satisfied?” she said.

“Very,” Shizuru took Natsuki’s sock with a grin, carefully placing it on the counter behind her. “Shall we continue?”

“Er, a few questions first,” Natsuki said. “Since I never got the rules, would you mind briefing me a little?”

“Of course,” Shizuru said, a devious smile forming on her face.

How do I know I’m going to dread these rules, even if I win? Natsuki thought. “Okay, first of all… how far does this go?”

“All the way,” Shizuru said simply. As soon as the thought that one of them would have to end up naked caused a blush to form in Natsuki’s face, Shizuru added, “And then a little further,” causing Natsuki’s face to quickly turn purple. “At the end, the winner gets to do what they’d like to with the loser’s body.”

Natsuki sunk into her seat as she brought up her hands to try to cover her blush. Damn it Shizuru. You’ve got this all planned out, haven’t you? However this ends up, you’re going to win, aren’t you? And I’m… I’m… ugh, I’m really not ready for my first time to be tonight. I’ll have to “win,” but would you really make me go through with it if I lost?

“Shizuru…” Natsuki said hesitantly, allowing her eyes to peak above her hands just a little. “If you win… are you really going to do this today?”

Shizuru gave Natsuki a smile that made her blush and fear fade in an instant. There was no need for her to say anything beyond that reassurance, but she spoke nonetheless. “I would never make Natsuki do something she wasn’t ready for,” Shizuru said. “If I win, you can just owe me for later, okay?”

“Thank you, Shizuru,” Natsuki said, as she sighed with relief and dropped her hands. Good to know she’s still considerate of my wishes. Maybe I’ll have to reward her for that when this is over… Gah! What am I thinking? Er… Well, it’s not like I haven’t already done that to her… Natsuki shook her head vigorously to try to stop the rising blush, but this only resulted in her gaining an amused chuckle from Shizuru and her blush getting even worse as she was found out. “Can we just get back to the math?” she grumbled.

“Ara, is Natsuki that anxious to get rid of the rest of her clothes?” Shizuru said, barely repressing her laughter through this tease.

“Baka,” Natsuki said. “I’m that anxious to rid you of your clothes!” Natsuki let a smile creep onto her face as her tease hit home and a pink tinge formed in Shizuru’s cheeks. Yes! I’ve finally managed to purposefully get her to blush! You’re mine now, Shizuru.

“Perhaps it’s best we get back to the math…” Shizuru said, and she handed the next paper to Natsuki, who was still allowing herself to grin like an idiot over her victory. Shizuru gave a glare to try to dissuade her, but Natsuki would have none of it.

As the tutoring session progressed, Natsuki found herself surprised with just how many little pieces Shizuru managed to find on her Kaichou uniform which she declared each counted as an article of clothing. She’d even taken to wearing her shoes inside to add to Natsuki’s workload in disrobing her; something Natsuki had never known her to do before. She’d really put forth an effort to maximize her chance of winning, and it was almost a shame that it would be all for naught in the end. Mostly, though, Natsuki decided to let herself be proud that she was able to force Shizuru to fall into her own trap.

The force of her pride started to waver, however, when it became time for one of them to have to show some real skin. Both of them were down to just their shirts, shorts, and underwear, courtesy of some faked mistakes on Natsuki’s part to keep the game a bit interesting. Natsuki’s guilt over the fact that her little deception was leading her to win started to war with her modesty. It was a choice between revealing herself to Shizuru or taking advantage of the situation to make Shizuru reveal herself.

Natsuki tried to convince herself with the fact that she’d already seen all there was to see of Shizuru, and shown herself in just her underwear to Shizuru in the process, but it wasn’t quite working. Her modesty was still up in full force, and it didn’t show any sign of wavering without some physical contact from Shizuru to help get her in the mood. I miss my hug… she thought with a pout. Had Shizuru denied her that on purpose to make her more uncomfortable?

But could Shizuru have even figured that out yet? It wasn’t until just a minute ago that it had popped into Natsuki’s mind that it was the physical contact she was missing to get into the mood. No, knowing Shizuru, she was probably trying to get her into the mood, and hoping that the sights alone would do it. She wouldn’t purposefully try to simultaneously push Natsuki towards an encounter and keep her away from arousal; nothing would be served by that outside of making her extraordinarily uncomfortable.

Of course, even knowing that, trying to get this across to Shizuru was quite another matter. Natsuki wished she had the courage to simply say it, but the woman’s teasing nature scared her off – at least until she was obviously uncomfortable enough that she could be confident Shizuru wouldn’t be cruel enough to make her more so. But she had to say something; she was starting to wilt under Shizuru’s gaze as she pondered the decision of whether or not to give the correct answer to this problem.

With a sigh, Natsuki decided to go with a confession that was, at the least, marginally less embarrassing to talk about. It would still hopefully serve to get her out of this. “Shizuru,” she said, earning a cocked eyebrow from the girl who had apparently started to worry about how long this problem was taking her. “I don’t really need your help on Geometry. I learned it all last year… I just needed an excuse to see you today.”

Natsuki broke eye contact with Shizuru as she felt a slight blush rising to her cheeks. It was probably coming in anticipation of however Shizuru would tease her about this. As Natsuki heard a chuckle coming from Shizuru, it deepened in further anticipation, as she knew it was going to be a big one.

“Ara ara, Natsuki,” Shizuru said, a devious tone to her voice. “That’s a very nice try, but I’m not going to let you out of this that easily. You’re here to the end, win or lose.”

Natsuki groaned at Shizuru’s response. How had she managed to simultaneously tease Natsuki about this, force her to keep going, and still somehow keep her in the dark as to whether or not she’d already known that Natsuki didn’t need help? The woman’s ability to tease was inhuman.

“Fine,” Natsuki said as she slammed her pencil down on the table and looked back up at Shizuru. “Have it your way. The area’s 28, but you really don’t have to take anything off if you don’t want to…”

Shizuru’s expression was unreadable as her hands dipped below the table. They slowly – far too slowly – came back up, pulling up her blouse. Shizuru’s bare abdomen was revealed to Natsuki first, followed soon by the revelation that she was wearing a lacy black bra which seemed to perfectly emphasize the swell of her breasts. Natsuki felt a furious blush rise to her face as she brought her hands up to her eyes to shield herself from the sight. A flicker of arousal was trying to make itself heard in her mind, but her discomfort and embarrassment easily overwhelmed it.

“Natsuki?” Shizuru’s voice made Natsuki drop her hands to peek back at the girl. Her tone was full of worry, and this showed through on her face as well. “Are you okay? I thought you’d enjoy seeing me. You certainly seemed to on Saturday…”

Damn it. Damn it, damn it, damn it! Natsuki cursed silently to herself. She was really starting to make Shizuru worry now, and the last thing she wanted was for her girlfriend to start having doubts about their relationship. She couldn’t bear letting her go through that pain again.

The words to reassure her just weren’t coming to her, though, so Natsuki decided to simply act on instinct. She pushed her chair back from the table and got up. She walked around the table to the stunned and worried Shizuru, knelt down, and wrapped her in a hug. “You forgot to give me one of these when I came in,” she said as she rested her head between Shizuru’s cheek and her shoulder.

Shizuru’s bare skin was initially a bit cool, but it warmed up quickly as a blush came to her. Her arms quickly made their way around Natsuki, giving her the hug she’d gone far too long without. “Ara, I’m sorry Natsuki,” Shizuru said. “I didn’t realize this meant so much to you. Usually sight alone is enough for me.”

Natsuki couldn’t think of anything to say in response to this, so she simply remained in the hug. Feeling Shizuru hold her did wonders to help ease her discomfort, and it wasn’t long before she was able to let her mind touch on the fact that her girlfriend was about to disrobe for her without blushing horribly. When she felt she was sufficiently steeled to get through it, Natsuki gently backed out of the hug and returned to her seat.

“I think I’m good to continue now,” she said, giving Shizuru a smile to let her know that she was alright now.

“Ara, I think a little modification to the rules might be necessary,” Shizuru said, moving her finger to her chin in a thinking pose. “How about this: Whenever Natsuki gets a question right, in addition to removing an article of clothing, I’ll allow her some intimate contact. With each piece removed, it’ll get a bit more intimate. If she can get the last piece off of me, she of course can have whatever she wants. Sound good?”

Natsuki allowed herself to chuckle lightly at Shizuru’s insight and how she’d modified the rules for her benefit. With a smile creeping across her face, she said, “Yeah, I think I like those rules.”

“Good,” Shizuru said as her face lit up. “Now let’s get back to the math before I have to punish you for looking at your sensei improperly.”

A blush rose on Natsuki’s face as Shizuru passed her the next sheet.This woman just never gives up… “Yes, Fujino-sensei,” she said. Natsuki inspected the sheet Shizuru had handed to her. It was another area calculation, of rhombus this time. A quick multiplication of the diagonals and a division by two gave her the answer. “15. Now where’s that intimate contact you promised me?”

Shizuru chuckled as she stood up from the chair and walked around to Natsuki. After her brief moment of worry, it was refreshing to see one of her genuine smiles back on her face. She was certainly enjoying this game, even if she knew ahead of time she was bound to lose. “How about Natsuki starts by removing my skirt herself?” she said. She’d made an effort to keep a steady, teasing tone to her voice, but her control was starting to slip and let some of her internal giddiness through.

“Of course, Fujino-sensei,” Natsuki said, playing the role of Shizuru’s obedient student. She threw strict obedience to the winds, however, when she kneeled in front of Shizuru and placed her hands on her girlfriend’s sides, above her skirt. The presence of Natsuki’s hand right over the spot where Shizuru’s HiME mark had been prompted a sharp gasp of pleasure and a blush from the woman.

With a chuckle, Natsuki dragged her fingers down, eliciting another gasp as the fingertips of her right hand once again passed over that spot. They caught onto Shizuru’s skirt and slowly pulled it down off of her legs, revealing a pair of lacy black panties to match her bra. They were somewhat transparent on the sides, with a more opaque covering for decency’s sake in the center. There was nothing decent, however, about the spot of wetness in the center of them that caught Natsuki’s eye.

“I see someone’s enjoying herself,” Natsuki teased as she stood back up to meet Shizuru’s face. A delightful pink tinge had formed in her cheeks, but Natsuki didn’t allow herself to take a pause to relish it, as she knew Shizuru would turn the tease back on her given an extra second of opportunity. To keep her from doing this, Natsuki quickly leaned in to envelop Shizuru’s lips with her own. Her arms made their way around Shizuru’s back, and her hands came up to hold Shizuru’s head so she couldn’t break free to tease.

All Shizuru was able to manage was a brief chuckle before her lips relaxed into Natsuki’s kiss. Natsuki didn’t let her do much at first, her own lips dominating the rhythm, enveloping Shizuru’s and closing in repeatedly, reminding herself of a fish trying to eat Shizuru’s mouth. When Shizuru seemed to be getting a bit put off by not being able to do anything in response, Natsuki stayed her lips to give her a chance to catch up.

Shizuru started playing the same game with Natsuki’s lips for bit, though it wasn’t long before she gave it up in favor of a more mutual rhythm. Natsuki took this chance to try to take in as much of Shizuru’s taste as she could, sucking on her lips when given the opportunity and bringing out her tongue to lick along them. Her lipstick was a quite pleasant cherry, and Natsuki was sure she could taste a trace of green tea left over in her mouth. She felt herself starting to fall into a haze of desire as Shizuru’s taste registered in her mind and she thought about how she was taking in the woman’s essence.

Shizuru seemed to find the feeling of Natsuki’s tongue tracing along her lips to be quite enjoyable, and Natsuki could feel her body starting to relax in her arms. Caring arms came up around her back to cradle her, and Shizuru’s lips opened up slowly, begging Natsuki to enter. She eagerly obliged, slipping her tongue through the opening provided and allowing it to sweep along its partner, which it found inside. The taste of Shizuru was even stronger there, and a bolt of pleasure shot down through Natsuki’s torso at experiencing it, eventually pooling in a warmth in her nether regions.

The thought suddenly struck Natsuki’s mind that she was likely now making her panties as wet as Shizuru’s were, and the sudden chuckle broke her out of the kiss. Shizuru took an extra moment to recover from the haze and pull back, but she gave Natsuki a quizzical gaze when she did. “Ara, now what’s so funny, Natsuki?”

Quickly coming up with an alternative to the real reason she’d started chuckling, Natsuki said, “Do we really have to continue this game, Shizuru? I think we’re both quite ready enough to go on to the next step.” Only a few minutes ago, just thinking those words would have caused Natsuki to blush furiously. But now, Shizuru’s intimate touch and taste had reawakened the courage she’d tapped into the past Saturday to give her girlfriend the pleasure she so desired, and the only thing she currently had trouble with was holding herself back from tearing off Shizuru’s last remaining garments.

Shizuru considered this for a moment, backing out of Natsuki’s hug and towards her seat. “Hmm… I still kind of want to play this to the end, but I guess we could speed things up a bit. One more question, sudden death. Winner take all.”

“Hehe, alright,” Natsuki said as she allowed herself to sit back down and tried not to stare too much at the sight of Shizuru only in her skimpy lingerie. “You’d better hope I win, though, with what I’ve got in mind for you.”

“Don’t worry,” Shizuru said as she sat down. “I have confidence in Natsuki’s intelligence. But I may still give her the chance in any case, as a favor for me letting her put off her own reward until Friday. To keep things interesting, though, I’ve got a special problem prepared for you.” Shizuru shuffled through the stack of papers, eventually pulling out the one at the bottom of the stack and giving it to Natsuki.

Natsuki took the paper and read the question that was written out on it: “A regular polygon has 11 sides, all of the same length, and all angles between sides are the same. The distance from its center to any of the corners is 5. Calculate the area.” They’d covered regular polygons for a bit in the class she’d taken the past year, though her summer course hadn’t even touched on them yet. Still, it would theoretically be possible for her to get it using just the knowledge from her class so far, though it would take some work.

It took Natsuki a few minutes of intensive work to get through the problem, as she tried not to let her mind drift to Shizuru and what she wanted to do to her too much. Eventually, she got to an answer. Part of her wanted to double check and make sure it was right so she didn’t end up owing her body to Shizuru later, but she was just too impatient to care anymore. “74.34 or so, now can we please get on with this?”

“Ara ara, Natsuki is so impatient,” Shizuru said. She then gave a dramatic sigh. “But, she is right, so I guess she can have what she wants now.”

A grin split across Natsuki’s face and she eagerly eyed up her prize. “Good. Now where’s your bedroom?”

Shizuru pointed to the door behind her shoulder as a pink tinge spread across her cheeks. “To the left, end of the hall.” Her voice was steady, but her terse word choice clued Natsuki into the fact that she was just as impatient as she’d accused Natsuki of being.

Deciding not to keep her waiting any longer, Natsuki got up from her table and approached Shizuru, who was just a bit slower on her rise. As soon as Shizuru was standing, Natsuki slipped her arms over her shoulders and pulled her in. As their lips met in a tender, barely controlled kiss, Natsuki started pushing Shizuru backwards towards her bedroom.

The kiss didn’t stay innocent for very long. Natsuki tried to take it slowly and work up as she had before, but she ended up spending less than a second working her tongue across Shizuru’s lips before they cracked open and sucked her in. She could have held her tongue back against Shizuru’s suction, but she didn’t have the will left in her to take it slowly any longer.

As Shizuru started to play with her tongue, Natsuki allowed her arms to drift down to find the clasp of her bra. She wanted to take the chance to explore her lover’s entire body this time. Teasing her through the bra had been fun the last time, but the extended game had provided enough of an elongated teasing session for both of them that she felt comfortable sparing her lover that particular torment… this time, at least.

Shizuru let out a soft moan as Natsuki unhooked her bra, and she moved back just enough so that Natsuki could slip it off her arms, where it was dumped unceremoniously on the floor. As soon as it was off, Shizuru wrapped her arms around Natsuki’s neck to hold her in while Natsuki’s hands were occupied with her newly-revealed mounds.

Natsuki resumed her kiss with her lover and allowed her hands a chance to feel up Shizuru’s breasts. The woman had truly been blessed in this department, and Natsuki could barely cover the entire orbs up with her hands. She made do by rubbing and squeezing as much as she could grip at a time while slowly working her hands around to make sure no portion of them was left unsatisfied. Shizuru let out a throaty moan into Natsuki’s mouth as her ministrations started to fuel her passion.

Noticing out of the corner of her eye that they’d made it to Shizuru’s bedroom and Shizuru’s bed – queen sized, just perfect for the two of them – was right behind her, Natsuki suddenly pushed her hands out against Shizuru’s breasts. With a yelp of surprise, Shizuru fell back onto her bed, delighting Natsuki with the cute way her breasts jiggled when she landed.

Shizuru gave a high-pitched giggle at Natsuki’s dominant behavior, which Natsuki returned with a lustful grin. She bent down and gripped the waistband of Shizuru’s panties, noticing that the center of it was now soaked almost to the point of transparency. She slowly pulled them off of her lover. The previous time she’d done this, she’d kept eye contact with Shizuru so she could connect with the soul of her girlfriend on her first time exposing her, but this time she allowed her eyes to stick to the prize she was unveiling.

A cleanly-trimmed tuft of chestnut hair came into view above the waistband, and Natsuki paused her descent for a moment. She moved her right hand up to lightly stroke through the curls, finding them to be even softer than the mane of hair on Shizuru’s head she so adored. She pressed her hand in a bit harder so that Shizuru could feel her strokes, and a pleased purr from her lover let her know that the gesture was quite appreciated.

Reluctantly removing her hand from the mound, Natsuki returned it to Shizuru’s waistband so she could expose the rest of her womanhood. A pair of glistening lips quickly came into view, sending a surge of desire down through Natsuki’s own body. Shizuru’s legs were tightly closed to facilitate the removal of her panties, so the view wasn’t quite as good as Natsuki would have liked, but she’d be able to get to that soon enough. Once she was able to see all she could for the moment, Natsuki abandoned the slow, teasing pace and quickly pulled Shizuru’s panties down and off of her legs.

As her legs were freed, Shizuru pulled farther up onto the bed so she could rest her head on the pillow and Natsuki would have enough room on the bed. Natsuki stood back up and took a chance to look over Shizuru’s display. The sight of her girlfriend naked and willing, splayed out on her bed stirred a fierce desire within Natsuki. “See something you like?” Shizuru teased, having spotted the look on Natsuki’s face.

“Do I ever,” Natsuki said, deflecting the tease and bringing a slight blush to Shizuru’s cheeks. The girl might not be prone to the full-face blushes that Natsuki was, but the little ones she did get were too cute for Natsuki to resist. She really needed to work on her teasing so she’d be able to elicit them more reliably. Fortunately, she had a master on hand to learn from.

But that could wait. For now, she had a mission. The objective: make Shizuru writhe in pleasure. To begin her mission, she crawled up onto the bed, straddling Shizuru. As she reached her face, she caught Shizuru’s eyes in her own and allowed herself to fall into those deep crimson pools as her head drifted down. Her lips met her love’s in a tender kiss, and she inhaled Shizuru’s sweet scent as she fell into a maelstrom of all the sensations the girl provided her.

It didn’t take long for Shizuru’s arms to find their way around Natsuki’s back. Even in her haze of desire, Shizuru seemed to be making an effort to help make her girlfriend comfortable, knowing that Natsuki just couldn’t resist a good hug. Even though Natsuki was well past the point where she needed any reassurance that she wanted this, the sweet gesture still managed to send a wave of warmth through her chest. She allowed herself to let out a purr against Shizuru’s lips, while making a silent vow that she’d manage to get that and much more back from her.

Natsuki gently stroked her tongue across Shizuru’s lips, absorbing her taste while requesting entry. This was quickly provided, and her tongue immediately met its partner in crime on the other side. Shizuru’s tongue slipped past hers and back into Natsuki’s mouth, bringing along the sweet taste of green tea that seemed to have made a permanent home for itself in Shizuru’s mouth.

As her tongue danced with Shizuru’s, Natsuki shifted her weight to allow her right hand the freedom to drift down to Shizuru’s chest where it once again met her breast. She decided not to torture Shizuru too much by teasing around, so she started off by giving her nipple a good pinch. This got a sharp yelp from Shizuru which softened into a moan as Natsuki pressed in on the nub and started massaging the tender flesh.

Shizuru’s yelp and moan had caused her tongue to withdraw from Natsuki’s mouth, so the girl took this opportunity to bring her mouth down to attend to more intimate portions of Shizuru’s body. Her right hand released its grip on Shizuru’s breast to allow her mouth access, while her left moved in to take care of Shizuru’s lonely right breast. She spent only a couple seconds circling the breast with kisses before she enveloped the nipple within her mouth. As she sucked in on it, she used her tongue to circle the inflamed areola and playfully flicked at the nipple. Shizuru’s breasts seemed to have a taste all of their own, and Natsuki added it to her mental list of all the sensations that made up Shizuru.

As the series of moans from Shizuru let Natsuki know that she was ready for more, she brought her right hand down to meet the sensitive spot on Shizuru’s side. The initial contact brought out a gasp from Shizuru, as it never failed to do. Instead of rubbing it vigorously to drive her quickly to the heights of arousal, Natsuki lightly covered it with her hand and stroked it with only a slight pressure. She didn’t want her lover getting too excited before the main course, though it might be fun sometime in the future to see just how far she could take things with that spot.

“Oh… Natsuki… please…” Shizuru moaned between a series of pants, and her arms gripped down more tightly on Natsuki. Taking a quick break from kissing her breast to take a peek at her face, Natsuki was quite pleased to see that Shizuru’s face was now almost entirely flushed. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and Natsuki thought she could see a hint of moisture forming at the corners.

What are you thinking about, Shizuru? Is it still that overwhelming for you to know that we’re finally together and I’m doing all this for you? Well, let’s see just how far we can push your emotions while you’ve opened up… Keeping her hands lightly massaging Shizuru’s sensitive spots, Natsuki moved her face up to hover over Shizuru’s. After a quick kiss, she whispered to her lover, “I really love you, Shizuru, and I love seeing you like this.”

A soft moan came from Shizuru at this, and her cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red. The sight of her face like this was truly arousing, and it was all Natsuki could do to hold herself back from tearing off her own clothes so she could ease her mounting tension. Fortunately, she was distracted from this by the sight of what she’d been waiting to see from Shizuru: tears leaking their way out of her eyes. With a grin, Natsuki moved in and used her tongue to gently lap up the tears. She added this salty taste to her mental list, leaving only one final taste left to be explored.

With one last tender kiss for Shizuru, Natsuki drifted down her body so she could enjoy the main course of the evening. A disappointed moan came from the girl as Natsuki left the reach of her arms and removed her hands from where they’d been caressing her. When Natsuki reached the foot of the bed, she reached her arms in between Shizuru’s legs and pulled them apart. This seemed to break Shizuru out of her daze a little, as she opened her eyes to look down at Natsuki’s position, her face hovering right over her womanhood.

Natsuki gave Shizuru a smile and a quick wink, then she let her mouth drift down to kiss Shizuru’s more intimate set of lips. She could hear a moan coming from Shizuru, which she was able to extend as she took out her tongue to give her slit a nice, long lick. Shizuru’s legs opened even wider at this contact, and with further prodding from Natsuki’s tongue, her lips split apart to their precious contents, much like a flower blooming.

Here goes, Natsuki thought to herself as she plunged in to explore Shizuru’s center with her tongue. She lapped up the juices that were now gushing from Shizuru’s depths, reveling in their sweet taste. As her tongue reached the top of Shizuru’s slit and found a small nub nestled in the folds, the sharp jolt of pleasure caused Shizuru’s hips to buck up and into Natsuki’s face.

Deciding that Shizuru could do with some steadying, Natsuki slipped her right hand in under Shizuru’s bum and grabbed a hold of the abundant flesh there. Judging by Shizuru’s moan, she quite liked this feeling, so Natsuki decided to work her hand around a bit on it, much as she’d done with her breasts not long ago. To keep Shizuru held down, she then pressed her mouth over the top of her slit, allowing her tongue easy access to her lover’s clit.

She prodded her tongue out to gently tap Shizuru’s clit, but even the gentle contact caused Shizuru to buck her hips again. Natsuki’s stronger hold allowed her to remain steadier this time, so she quickly followed this up by flicking Shizuru’s clit again. She kept this up for a few minutes, each flick being met with a jerk from the girl, until Shizuru seemed to be bucking her hips in a steady rhythm to meet Natsuki’s tongue each time.

Deciding to change the pace a little, Natsuki pressed her mouth in tighter, allowing her lips to wrap tightly around the small bundle of nerves as she sucked in. A deep moan from Shizuru let her know that this was appreciated. To finish off this round of ministrations, Natsuki tried one last thing. Opening her mouth up so she could get in as close as possible to Shizuru, she brought her teeth in and caught the swollen bud between them, biting down ever so softly. This got her a sharp gasp and a jerk of Shizuru’s hips, followed by a mumbled, “Oh, Natsuki…”

Releasing Shizuru’s clit from her bite, Natsuki gave it one last kiss before moving lower. She briefly teased Shizuru by allowing her tongue to trace a circle around her opening, but a frustrated groan from the girl gave her a pang in her heart that she couldn’t resist. To satisfy her lover’s needs, she quickly thrust her tongue as far into Shizuru’s hole as it would fit.

The feeling of Shizuru’s inner walls tightening around her tongue was heavenly. They soon relaxed, though, allowing Natsuki some freedom to explore around. She started by circling around inside, trying to feel up as much of the depths against as much of her tongue as possible. Shizuru soon caught on to her pattern, and she responded by rotating her hips in time with Natsuki to increase the pressure of the contact.

Natsuki could tell that Shizuru was getting close, as her breathing pace was rapidly increasing. To help push her over the final edge, Natsuki brought her tongue up to the top of Shizuru’s hole and started slowly thrusting it in and out. On each thrust inside, she tried to reach it up and around as much as possible to see if she could hit that magic spot inside. She wasn’t able to tell if she was quite hitting it, but Shizuru was getting enough out of her thrusts in any case.

Shizuru’s gasps turned into moans as she started bucking her hips back into Natsuki’s rhythm. Feeling the girl’s response, Natsuki gradually picked up the pace. She spread her tongue out to fill up as much of Shizuru as possible, delighting in the taste and feeling of her inner depths. Soon enough, Shizuru’s walls started contracting, and Natsuki could tell that she was about to climax. To push her over the final edge, she brought in her free left hand above her mouth. It took her less than a second to find Shizuru’s swollen clit, and she gave it a good pinch, hoping the spark of pleasure would be just what Shizuru needed to ignite the blaze of her orgasm.

The sound of Shizuru’s scream filled the room, and Natsuki’s tongue was clamped down by Shizuru’s contracting walls. As soon as the walls loosened up a little, Natsuki tasted fluids rushing down from within. She quickly lapped them all up, not allowing a drop the leak out. The motions of her tongue inside the girl caused further jolts of pleasure to course through Shizuru, judging by the repeated jerks of her walls and her sharp moans.

Eventually, Shizuru’s moans settled into a low purr and her vaginal muscles started to relax. Natsuki took this as her cue to extricate herself from Shizuru’s depths and come up to meet her lover again. She crawled back up the bed and laid down to the side of Shizuru. Her lover’s face showed an expression of utter contentment, with a few extra trails of tears having formed.

Natsuki slipped an arm in under Shizuru and rolled her onto her side for a sweet kiss to close off the moment. Shizuru weakly responded to her, still a bit dazed from the experience. Her arms slowly made their own way around Natsuki to hold her close. Breaking from the kiss after a minute, Natsuki allowed her head to come to rest against Shizuru’s. “I love you, Shizuru,” she whispered. “Never doubt that.”

“I love you too, Natsuki,” the girl whispered back, her voice sweet and almost cracking.

They laid like that for many more minutes, just reveling in the contact with each other. Eventually, Natsuki took a deep breath and broke the silence. “Shizuru… if you want me now, I think I’m ready.”

Natsuki couldn’t see Shizuru’s face, but she imagined a smile forming on it as the girl responded. “Thank you, Natsuki, but can you wait a couple more days? I want to make everything perfect for you then.”

“What could be more perfect than this?” Natsuki asked. I’m lying in the arms of my beautiful girlfriend, having just brought her to the heights of pleasure. I don’t know how I could feel more in the mood, she added silently.

“You’ll see,” was all Shizuru said in response. It was sufficient to send a wave of warmth through Natsuki’s body, though, as she tried to imagine what the girl might have planned for her.

After a few more minutes of lying there, Natsuki’s eyes drifted open. They landed on the small table beside Shizuru’s bed, where a small clock displayed that it was almost time for them to be getting some dinner. Partially breaking from Shizuru’s hug so she could roll over and check the other side, Natsuki decided that something was missing. “Um, Shizuru,” she said. “You know that picture of us I keep by my bed?”

“Of course. Natsuki’s so cute in it,” Shizuru replied with a loving grin.

Feeling a small heat rise to her cheeks, Natsuki continued, “We need to get you a copy. I’ll ask Chie later if she can print out another for us.”

Shizuru’s cheeks quickly reddened to mirror Natsuki’s. She bent her head forward to give Natsuki a quick kiss on the tip of her nose. “Thank you, Natsuki,” she said. “Though I hope soon enough we’ll be able to get some new pictures taken of us as an official couple.”

Natsuki allowed a little smile to tug at her lips. “Yeah, I guess that would be alright.”

Onwards to Part 4


Back to Perchance to Dream Index - Back to Mai HiME Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction