Welcome to the Shoujo-Ai Archive

Dirty Pair Fanfiction

Regular

A Good Night added 2002-07-23
by Rann Aridorn
Pairing: Kei/Yuri
Weeelllll, it's sorta a sequel, but not really in that it's turning "Come Back" into a series. Just that they're the same characters, after what happened in the other fic. You see... it's still a one-shot after a fashion, even though they're connected. ^^;;; Er... anyway...

After the Fire added 2004-07-05
by Mr. Tines
Pairing: Kei/Yuri
Part one of two. Kei attends Yuri's funeral and realises what this could have meant. Enlarges on the strong implications at the end of _Fatal, but not Serious_ (the Adam Warren graphic novel), but draws background material from across the DP canon.

After the Fire: Identity added 2004-07-05
by Mr. Tines
Pairing: Kei/Yuri
Part two of two. Yuri waits in hospital for Kei's return, fearful of how their reunion may affect their partnership. Enlarges on the strong implications at the end of _Fatal, but not Serious_ (the Adam Warren graphic novel), but draws background material from across the DP canon.

Please Come Back to Me added 2001-10-08
by Rann Aridorn
Pairing: Kei/Yuri
Yuri must deal with the horrible implications of the Lovely Angel crashing into a space station's colony ring.

Lemon (contains adult situations)

Far Beyond Friendship added 2006-12-30
by Jacob "Moment of" Wickness
Pairing: Kei/Yuri
On a short vacation, Yuri bemoans her inabillity to catch a man. Kei decides to do something to cheer her up - something which goes further than either of them expect.