Peach Girl: An Untold Tale (part 18 of 19)

a Peach Girl fanfiction by Lina

Back to Part 17 Untitled Document

When I came home from the market, the house was quiet. "Momo?" I dropped the groceries at the front door, then searched all of the rooms. No one was in the house!

I ran outside, desperately watching out, searching every face, trying to find Momo. But she was no where to be find. So I searched the whole town. I looked every single place she liked to go, but everyone said they hadn't seen her since school ended.

So when I returned home, I called up Momo's mom. She said she hadn't seen her daughter in ages. I called the yakuza folks, but they said when she went to school the other day, she never came home.

That's right. She was with me. The entire night. In that storage room.

I rested on the couch that Momo loved so much after calling everyone that Momo knew.

As far as everyone knew, she had just disappeared. "This... is bad."

That night, I fell asleep troubledly, alone and miserable without Momo's touch.

Morning didn't come quick enough. I decided to go search for her again, deciding that maybe something had happened and she could've just stayed at the karaoke place again. Maybe she was over a friend's house. Maybe Sae lied, and Momo was really there.

I decided to go to Sae's home that evening, after enjoying a delicious lunch at a near-by restaurant.

I took my time there, figuring that if Momo was there, she didn't want to rush to see a scene like the one at school. I knew Momo was cheating... and it hurt so badly.

When I arrived, I hesitated to knock, but eventually mustered up the courage to do so. Sae answered quickly.

"Hey... what are you doing here, huh?" She seemed exhausted. She was even half naked, wearing nothing but a thin towel around her body. Her hair was wet.

I thought, Well, maybe they decided to take a shower together. "I was looking for Momo."

"Oh, come in. I'll... fix you something, Kotobuki." Sae motioned for me to step inside her house, so I did, and then she pointed to the couch. "Sit down."

I sat down, realizing her house was quite fancy. I took in the view: chandeliers, suede couches, big screen television in the living room. "Wow, nice place."

"Thanks. I work hard for it."

I noticed her trying to reach for some clothes on a shelf, so I stood up and walked over to her. I reached to get the clothes, but stumbled and fell on Sae, who also slipped. I landed atop her.

Sae blinked at me, her face red with blush as she motioned down to her towel. It wasn't covering her breasts anymore.

I quickly stood up once more, whistling as if nothing had happened. But when Sae returned to standing, she took off her towel right in front of me.

I walked over to her and covered her chest, trying not to peek at them. "Keep those apples covered!"

But Sae let out a moan, falling onto the floor, with me tumbling over onto her.

She stripped me naked, down to nothing, without even a necklace or hair tie. I sat there, staring up at her, noticing how full her breasts were.

Only, she didn't just stare. She immediately began doing to me as what she did to Momo.

Except the fact that at home, Sae had many more toys. Vibrators, dildos, you name it and she used them on me.

She dominated me the whole time, and I had no complaints. The sex felt good with her, everything felt loving and pleasureful, with Sae going in me.

She didn't even bother starting with kisses--she got right down to business, moving over my breasts and nibbling and biting them, teasing them with flicks and sucking on them. When she felt I had enough of that, her mouth went even lower, eating me until I screamed "I love you" and gave up about holding back.

We continued for hours and hours. The pain, the pleasure, the love, the romance, Sae and me.

"Oh... I love you.. Oh, Momo..."

Suddenly, everything stopped as the words slipped from my mouth, but Sae didn't let it phase her too much.

She decided to give me cruel love, locking with up with furry handcuffs and blind-folding me like some pornography movie. She also cuffed me legs to each side of the bed, them spread apart permanently.

She squeezed my breasts tentively and made her tongue go deep, never stopping to give me a break. By now, the only thing I was screaming was Momo's name.

But Sae ignored it.

Everytime I called out Momo's name, Sae brought out more tools, more fun things, did more to me than any had ever done.

She'd stuck vibrators in me, whipped me, even slapped me sometimes.

But it never ended. The night went on, my calls got louder and louder, and Sae never gave up.

She just made me hers the whole time.

Onwards to Part 19


Back to Peach Girl: An Untold Tale Index - Back to Peach Girl Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction