Peach Girl: An Untold Tale (part 17 of 19)

a Peach Girl fanfiction by Lina

Back to Part 16 Untitled Document

"Hey, did you hear? Momo and Sae were caught doing it last night!"

"What? Seriously? By who?!"

"I don't know! But they said they heard a scream and came to check it out, and saw Sae and Momo all over each other, orgasming and everything! It's sick!"

"Totally!"

When I walked into the classroom, instead of people avoiding me, everyone walked right up to me, asking about what I did last night. I denied everything and told them to shut up, then went to my desk. The whole day, all I heard was people gossiping about me and Sae. I'm glad Haruhi was left out of it, though.

"Will Momo Adachi please come to the office?"

In second period, I was brought back to reality by the loud speaker system, asking me to come to the office. I nodded to my teacher, stood up and left the room, with people behind me whispering about more things.

Traveling down the hall and finally finding the office, I walked in.

"Momo? Oh, we've been expecting you."

It was entire staff of people in the office, all of them staring at me as if I were a disease. I sighed. "Look, I'm sorry about--"

"You left your ID booklet in here!" the principle exclaimed.

My eyes widened and I checked my pockets, then breathed a sigh of relief as I realized he was being honest. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"Yeah. We found it in the storage room. It's sweet that you want to clean up your classroom after hours, but please do it in class next time. That's all." He handed me my ID booklet and shooed me out of the room, the door closing behind me.

I thought I was busted.

I walked back up stairs, and was surprised that time flew by so quickly. It was break before third period. I sat in the hallway, staring at my ID, although more in thought about what I was going to do.

Should I really be a two-timer?

"Hey, lesbian. We saw you yesterday. With Sae. How dirty! No wonder Sae knew you were a lesbian, she was the one you were doing it with!"

As I heard a voice and laughter from above, I raised my head and felt a slap across my cheek. Several girls from lower classes were standing in front of me, laughing in my face about me. "What the hell do you want?"

"Oh. Just wanted to say hi, lesbian." The center blond girl began walking away, with her groupies following after her.

"She didn't even deny it! I totally knew it! She is a lesbian!" one of the girls had said, and I buried my face in my arms.

The day went by slowly after second period. I left the school on my bike, riding towards Haruhi's house as usual. If she was doing what she normally did, she'd be at the super market buying foods to cook this afternoon.

This left me plenty of time to do what I had to do.

I went to her apartment on the third floor and opened the door, finding an empty house. It was perfectly normal. I smiled sadly.

I traveled to Haruhi and I's room, slid open the closet, and packed my clothes. Time was going to be rough for the next month, but at least we were on break and I wouldn't fail school because of this.

When I was finished packing, wallet in hand, I left the apartment. My keys were in my bag. I had planned to return someday, just not yet. "This is going to be hard... It really is."

I stepped out of the lobby and outside into the real world, approaching the street and whistling for a cab. When one pulled over, I hopped it, told the driver where I'd be going, and drove off.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in here, driving to a place like that?"

"I decided I needed a break."

"Sounds like a good idea." The cab driver looked at me and smiled, then faced the road.

I had a feeling troubles were lying ahead.

Onwards to Part 18


Back to Peach Girl: An Untold Tale Index - Back to Peach Girl Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction