Will of the Rose (part 2 of 2)

a Revolutionary Girl Utena fanfiction by Dartxni

Back to Part 1 Untitled Document

A/N: I figure that this fic is taking place fairly soon after Utena fought Touga

Rose Gambit

I stood outside the door that lead into my dorm room; the door that led to Anthy; the door that lead to the place where my choices had been stripped from me much like the clothes had been stripped from my body.

I shivered. The East Dormitory was creepy at night. It was creepy during daylight too, but then I could pretend it wasn't. There was nobody here at all and that cliche came to my mind. No one to hear you scream. I realized that I would rather be in the same room with Anthy then be out here alone. So I opened the door and went into our room.

The lights were out. Anthy must have decided to go to sleep. I squinted my eyes, but I couldn't see into the corner where she slept. Luckily, I knew the path way to my bed will enough, though I did bark my shin on my own bed post. I flopped down into my bed.

It was then that I felt the warm body beside me. I tried to jump away, but Anthy was quicker. She scrambled onto my back, pushing me down into the bed. I tried to buck her off, but she only hooked her heels into my sides and held on with more strength.

I gave one final heave, then fell back onto my bed, disgusted with myself. Anthy settled herself more comfortably on top of me.

"Anthy, what do you want?" I growled, knowing all too well exactly what she wanted. A fight. She wanted to see me beautiful.

"You know, Wakaba is right," she said.

"Huh?"

"You have no good reason to protect me. You really should leave. And yet, you stay." She bent down and spoke into my ear. "Why is that, do you think?"

I could feel the moister of her warm breath in my ear. She combed my long pink hair out of the way with her fingers, then drew a path with a single finger along my neck.

I didn't say anything, didn't move, didn't do more than breath, holding tremors at bay with nothing but strength of will.

"I think I know."

I couldn't help it, I had to ask, and again as before I dreaded the answer. "Why?" the word came out shakier than I meant it to be.

I felt Anthy bend toward my neck again, and she placed her lips against it. But she did not kiss my neck, only spoke softly against my skin. "You want me like this. You want me to force you, like I did before. You're ashamed of it, but you need me. But you know what?"

"What?" To my shame I could hear the need in my voice, because she was right. The other night, I had not wanted what she did to me. But now, I couldn't get it out of my mind.

Anthy's lips moved up and her nose dipped inside my ear, then her lips brushed against it and she whispered directly into it. "I've learned my lesson. Do know what I've learned?"

My whole body was thrumming. I couldn't say anything at all, I could only groan. She smiled. I could feel it against my skin.

"You have to consent. This time, you must to ask for it."

And then she was gone, sliding off my back in a rustle that was the sound of her lace nightgown sliding across my back.

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling. My body was thrumming with energy, but I couldn't move.

I wanted... I wanted my lips to move. I wanted to tell her to go to hell. I wanted to tell her to come back. It took a long time for me to fall asleep.

Then next morning, I woke up furious.


Back to Will of the Rose Index - Back to Revolutionary Girl Utena Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction