Peach Girl: An Untold Tale (part 16 of 19)

a Peach Girl fanfiction by Lina

Back to Part 15 Untitled Document

When I woke up, I was in a room. Boxes were everywhere. My school uniform was nicely folded and laying on one of the boxes. I stood up, and gasped. Even my bra was there! "Those perverts...!" I gritted my teeth as I dressed, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and went to the main room of the yakuza headquarters.

A delicious buffet was laid out for everyone to see, and my seat was right across the boss, seemingly the second most important seat at the table. The guys were stuffing their food down their throat while I just sat there, nervously and neatly eating my breakfast.

"Uhm... thank you," I managed to say.

They all nodded and smiled at me, and I shrunk down in my seat.

"This is just too crazy," I whispered to myself.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," said a boy of about nineteen years.

I sat up and stared at him, wondering who else heard what I said. I looked over the boy, and came to a conclusion he was the youngest member. Well, besides me. "Can I go to school now? I'll be late."

All of the guys stood up at once, rushing over to me, standing me up, then softly and carefully dragged me out of the house. Once we were outside, they hoisted me up once more and took me to school.

I squirmed up there, but no one put me down and I eventually gave in. Once we arrived, all eyes were on my. Including Haruhi's and Sae's. I avoided both of their eyes as I was taken to homeroom by the members. They left once a teacher asked them to, and everyone was asking me just what the hell was going on.

I answered honestly. "I have no idea."

Everyone gave me weird looks, but I ignored them and looked down at my assignment, focusing on my work and soon completing it.

During my class break, it seemed Haruhi was going to ask me where I was, so I made up an excuse and went to the bathroom. In the bathroom, short, black-haired Sae was there, awaiting me. I rushed out of the bathroom and came back to class.

Haruhi tossed me a note, but I pretended not to see it and "accidentally" shoved it onto the floor. I just couldn't speak to neither of them.

When lunch approached, I left the room and ate in a storage closet. I was finally away from all distractions, alone, with no drama, no craziness, no girls. I skipped my last classes and was going to leave on my own, but Haruhi finally caught me while I had no excuses.

"Momo."

"Oh, hey, Haruhi, haven't talked to you all day! Sorry, things have just been spacey for me. I wasn't really paying much attention and--"

She slapped me across the face, giving me a hurtful expression. "Stop lying to me, Momo. What is going on? I saw you this morning, with those weird guys and their haircuts."

I rubbed my cheek, looking away and shaking my head. "I don't know! I truly don't..." I stared her in the eyes, adding, "I was at a karaoke joint and woke up with them calling me a yakuza princess!"

"Oh." Her face melted into a mix of anxiety and worrisome, and she touched my cheek. "I'm sorry. For hitting you."

"It's all right. Don't worry about me--I'm fine!" I gave her a reassuring smile. "But--oh! I forgot my bag inside. I'll be right back."

I ran back inside, up the stairs, up into the empty classroom, and grabbed my bags. Then I felt someone hug me from behind, their hands traveling up my skirt and violating my area. They caressed me softly, and I turned around to see who it was.

It was Sae.

She turned me around, sexually dragging me into a corner of the room, her hands still touching places that shouldn't even be mentioned.

It was after school. No one was there. No one but me and her. I left out pleasurable moans as her hands played between my legs, slipping under my panties.

Her lips were all over my neck, her other hand making its way up my shirt and into my bra. She started to grind me and my face was turning a soft red, sweat rolling down my cheeks.

She began pulling off my skirt, just as Haruhi walked in and nearly tripped over a desk, discovering us in a corner, grinding, undressing, moaning, touching. She didn't even scream or say anything, just gawked and turned to run.

Sae didn't stop, she only forced me down harder and touched me more passionately, her hand going in farther and farther. I eventually chased after Haruhi when I slipped away from Sae, my skirt off and my shirt half up.

I found her crying in the same place I ate lunch--the storage room. She shoved me onto the ground and started to painlessly hit me, none of the hits intended to actually hurt me.

"Why?! Why, Momo?! Why did you get with her?! Why not me? She hurt you! She did horrible things! It's not fair!" Her hits slowly ceased, and she cried on my chest.

"Haruhi, I'm so.. sorry... I didn't mean to... but..."

"Is she the reason you never came home? Were you fucking her? Were you?" she screamed at me, hitting me again.

"She forced me, Haruhi! Really! She wouldn't let me go, and I couldn't just tell you! I was scared you'd hate me! And then these guys made me live with them, and..."

"I want no excuses! If you love me, then..." She started to remove the rest of my clothes, my bra and panties gone, and started loving me harder than Sae did, right there in the storage room.

I screamed out my moans louder than ever before, her name naturally leaving my lips. I grabbed her ass, squeezing it tightly and gave her all the love my heart could ever hold.

Her moans were even louder than mine.

We spent the whole night together, right there in the storage room with all of the mops, desks, and equipment watching us.

Rumors sparked the very next morning.

Onwards to Part 17


Back to Peach Girl: An Untold Tale Index - Back to Peach Girl Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction