What Dreams May Come (part 11 of 12)

a Mai HiME fanfiction by Leebot

Back to Part 10

Natsuki’s Resolve


Ara, Natsuki, I have to say, I’m getting really nervous here. What could you be planning for me tonight? You’ve been in your room preparing for quite a while already. Is it that elaborate, or is something else going on? You were really courageous about your feelings tonight, I wonder if you might now have run out and are in there worrying and trying to psyche yourself up again. I hope not, but if you are, don’t worry. It’s alright for you to be afraid.

I’m afraid too, you know. Yes, the mighty, unshakeable Fujino Shizuru is admitting to being afraid. Only you can do this to me, Natsuki. I’m afraid that I might lose control of myself and push you into something you aren’t ready for – though if your behavior tonight wasn’t just a temporary spurt of confidence, you’re probably ready for a lot more than I was expecting. I’m also afraid that something might go wrong, and our first night together as a couple will be ruined.

But then a thought like that passes through my mind, and giddiness overwhelms the fear and nervousness. We’re a couple now, or at least we will be in only a few minutes. You’re my girlfriend. My dreams that I’ve kept to myself for so long are finally coming true. Natsuki is finally mine. Thoughts like that are what keep me going, why I’m going to stay here and work to make it as perfect as possible. I hope thinking about me like that makes you just as happy.

I want to do everything to make you feel happy, Natsuki. If you’re ready and will let me, I’ll make this a night to remember for you. It might not all have been through proper means, but I know a lot about how your body responds to different types of caresses, and I believe I could use that to bring you all the way to the brink of ecstasy.

But I can see how that prospect might be a bit frightening to you. It’s a bit frightening to me to think about letting you do all that to me, as well. Don’t worry, I can wait until I know you’re ready. It will be better that way in any case; there won’t be any chance of you having regrets.

Is that it then, Natsuki? Are you sitting in your room afraid of this very thing right now? I really hope not, but I can’t help but fear it. You’ve been in there for so long, it can’t all be simple preparation, can it? Okay, I have to go check on you now, and try to reassure you if you need it, I’m getting too worried to leave you alone any longer. I know I’m probably just fretting over nothing, but it’s just because I care, so please don’t be mad.

Your girlfriend,

Shizuru


“Natsuki?” Shizuru said as she knocked on the door to Natsuki’s bedroom. “Is everything alright in there?”

“Yes! Uh, yeah, Shizuru, it’s fine,” Natsuki called out from her room. Nervousness was evident in her voice, and Shizuru guessed that she was likely blushing.

So is that it then, Natsuki? Is it nervousness holding you back? I’m sorry. I guess it’s not surprising that all this courage you’ve shown tonight would run out sooner or later. You’ve done well enough for tonight, Natsuki. Don’t feel you have to push yourself to do more.

“Ara, it’s alright, Natsuki,” Shizuru said, trying to reassure the girl without being too obvious about it and further embarrassing her. “I’ll wait as long as it takes for you to be ready.” There you go, you can interpret that whichever way you want, Natsuki.

“What? No, I said it was fine, Shizuru. I’m just about ready,” Natsuki said. “Sorry it’s taking so long, but I’ll explain later.” The nervousness had dropped from Natsuki’s voice, and Shizuru wondered whether it was because of her words, or if she’d just misinterpreted it before.

Ara, I guess it doesn’t matter, Shizuru thought as a smile spread across her face. What matters is that she’s ready. She walked back and took a seat to wait for Natsuki, her heart starting to race in anticipation. It was all she could do to keep her nerves under control as she waited. It was finally happening. Natsuki was finally going to admit to her feelings.

Before long, Natsuki’s door opened, revealing the object of Shizuru’s dreams in the doorway. Shizuru had been thinking she might have changed her outfit, but she was still wearing the same casual clothes she’d had on earlier – though they did appear to have been shifted about somewhat, as if Natsuki had tried changing and then decided against it and reverted back. It didn’t matter though; Natsuki managed to be striking whatever she was wearing.

“Um, Shizuru, would you like to come into my room?” Natsuki asked. There was just a hint of nervousness to her voice, but she seemed to be mostly in control of herself.

“Ara, is Natsuki inviting me into her bed?” Shizuru teased as she got up and approached Natsuki. “How could I refuse an offer such as that?”

Natsuki didn’t blush as Shizuru had expected, instead just chuckling and rolling her eyes. “There’s just no good place for us to sit together out there. I thought my bed would be better for that.”

Shizuru gave a pout as she stopped in front of Natsuki. It was nice to see her being confident, but she was starting to miss seeing her blushes. “Ikezu. What am I going to have to do to see one of Natsuki’s adorable blushes?” Either her tactic finally worked or Natsuki decided to relent. Either way, Shizuru was pleased to see Natsuki’s cheeks light up. Her pout turned into a grin as she said, “Thank you” and gave Natsuki a quick peck on the cheek.

Natsuki’s blush deepened at this for a moment, but she quickly regained control of herself. “Shizuru…” she said, trying to sound exasperated, but it came out more as simply amused. “Come on, let’s get to my bed now.” Natsuki went ahead and sat down by her pillow, patting her hand on the spot that Shizuru had occupied during their previous encounters in this room.

Shizuru’s mind drifted back to those past experiences as she took her own seat. They’d shared their first mutual kiss on this bed, and their second as well if she counted Natsuki’s getting into that one as making it mutual. She’d also opened herself up to Natsuki here and told her about the feelings she’d hidden so long. And after that, it was where Natsuki had finally decided on her own feelings. Now, it was going to be the location of their first kiss as a couple, if not more.

“Shizuru?” Natsuki said, breaking Shizuru out of her thoughts. When Shizuru looked over at her friend, she continued. “I know what you’re expecting me to say to you now, and I will, don’t worry. But there’s something I need to talk about with you first.”

Shizuru gave Natsuki a reassuring smile and gazed into her eyes. “Of course, Natsuki. We can talk about whatever you want.”

Natsuki matched Shizuru’s smile, and some of the nervousness in her eyes faded. “It’s about you, Shizuru. I know how you’ve been lately. Aside from being happy about how things are going with me, you’ve been regretting lots of things.”

Shizuru’s expression broke a little and she looked away from Natsuki. “How did Natsuki know?”

“Well, that letter you sent me was a pretty big hint,” Natsuki said. “After that, I started seeing it in your eyes. You hid it pretty well, but I know it was there.” Natsuki moved over to sit up against Shizuru and wrapped an arm around her. “I don’t want you to end up regretting tonight, thinking you pushed me into something I wasn’t ready for,” she said.

Emotion swelled through Shizuru at this intimate contact and concern from her friend. She was barely able to keep her expression steady. All she could get herself to say was, “Natsuki…” so she let her emotions seep into the word and speak for her. After a moment, she was able to compose herself a bit better and she said, “I’m not going to regret tonight, Natsuki, because I’m not going to do anything that I might end up regretting.”

Natsuki didn’t seem to be too satisfied with this response. She withdrew her arm from around Shizuru and backed away a bit. Shizuru didn’t turn to watch her, but she heard her friend rustling around a bit. “I need to be sure though,” Natsuki said. “And I don’t want your fear to hold you back tonight in any case. There are other reasons I’m doing this too, but I can explain those later. For now, please just trust me on this. I need to do it to make sure everything’s perfect.”

Shizuru turned her head back to look at Natsuki. The girl had moved one leg up onto the bed so she could better face Shizuru. Her eyes still showed a little nervousness, but there was resolve there as well. “Natsuki?” Shizuru said.

Natsuki grabbed Shizuru’s near hand with her left and brought it over to her. With her right, she placed a small rectangle of paper into it. “I’m using my first coupon now, Shizuru. I want you to let me take control tonight. It’s the only way I can be sure you won’t have anything to regret, as everything is going to come from me.”

Conflicting emotions cascaded through Shizuru’s mind at this. It was flattering that Natsuki was as insightful as she was and cared so much, but Shizuru knew she’d be careful and not do anything she might regret. Or maybe that was it – did Natsuki actually want things to go that far and know that Shizuru wouldn’t have done it without complete reassurance? Or was she afraid Shizuru might not be able to restrain herself and was using this as a cover to make sure she held back?

Shizuru looked up into Natsuki’s eyes, trying to glean some hint as to what she meant by this. There was nervousness, probably about hearing Shizuru’s reaction to this, but no fear. Shizuru took a guess at her intentions, “Natsuki, you don’t have to worry about me regretting anything that happens tonight,” she said. If you truly want it, I have no problem giving everything for you – doing everything to you. I’d never regret giving you pleasure like that, as long as I know you’re certain.

Natsuki shook her head lightly. “I said there were other reasons too, Shizuru. For one, I know how you are, but I want this to be your night. You’ve been waiting so much longer, and I’m the one who really needs to prove her feelings in any case. Please, Shizuru.” Natsuki took Shizuru’s hand into her own and grasped it to her heart, the coupon falling forgotten to the bed. Her eyes met Shizuru’s, and the nervousness had vanished from them. She was determined about this.

A deep blush formed on Shizuru’s face as she realized what Natsuki intended. She’d imagined what her first night with Natsuki might be like many times, but she’d always thought she’d be the one to take charge. Natsuki had always been so hesitant about the relationship that Shizuru just couldn’t picture her taking over their first time. Are you trying to make up for lost time now that you’ve found your courage, Natsuki?

Shizuru tried to suppress her blush and still her now-racing heart. Natsuki’s decision here had surprised her, and it had rekindled her nervousness. She couldn’t let that show, though. She had to be the strong one.

“Don’t.”

Natsuki’s voice broke Shizuru out of her attempt to reform her mask. She looked at her friend with inquiring eyes. “Natsuki?”

Natsuki removed one of her hands from her grasp on Shizuru’s and brought it up to Shizuru’s chin. She held it steady and gazed deep into Shizuru’s eyes. “Don’t hide from me,” she said. “I want to see the real you tonight, not the mask you put on for the world.”

Shizuru felt the walls she put up around her heart break a little at Natsuki’s words.You’re right, I shouldn’t be hiding from you, not anymore. But it’s still hard. It took an effort, but Shizuru was able to let her guard down a little, and she felt herself start to tremble a little from her nervousness.

A reassuring smile from Natsuki helped her calm her nerves, however. “You’re so beautiful, Shizuru,” she said. Her smile had spread to her eyes, and her affection shone through. “Not just your façade, the real you. Nervous, vulnerable… hopelessly in love. I just can’t resist you like this.”

“Natsuki…” Shizuru’s heart throbbed at the compliments from her friend, and her fear at exposing herself faded a little more. She could barely resist anymore herself. She wanted to take Natsuki into a passionate kiss and let their instincts take the two of them wherever they might.

Natsuki seemed to sense the desire in Shizuru’s eyes. She removed her hand from Shizuru’s chin and placed it on her shoulder. Her other hand, still interlocked with Shizuru’s, tightened its grip tenderly. “Well, I brought you here to tell you my decision, first and foremost. I really shouldn’t hold off any longer. I’m sure you’ve figured it out by now anyways, but it’s important that I say it.”

Shizuru’s heartbeat picked up again, anticipating Natsuki’s words. She felt an urge to try to cover up her excitement, but with an effort she suppressed it and allowed her feelings to show through on her face. To be sure she wouldn’t succumb to an instinct to look away, she brought her leg up on the bed so that her position mirrored Natsuki’s. She’d have to make a much more significant change in position to look away now.

“I’ve been feeling weird sensations when it comes to you for quite a while,” Natsuki said. Her eyes seemed to be keeping close track of Shizuru’s expression, noting every emotion she allowed to pass through. “I suspected it might have been love, but I had nothing to compare it to, so I couldn’t know for sure. It wasn’t until I asked you what you felt that I finally figured it out. You felt all the same things I did, so I knew then that my feelings were the same as yours. I’m pretty sure you figured it out then as well.”

Shizuru gave a weak nod at this. The motion made her realize that she’d let tears start to well up in her eyes, but she made no move to wipe them away. Hearing Natsuki finally say all this, perfectly confident about everything, was causing her to overflow with emotions. She didn’t know if she’d have been able to maintain her mask even if she’d been trying to at that moment. It was better this way, anyway. Natsuki was opening herself up to her, it was the least she could do to reveal her emotions in turn.

“I’m sorry I made you wait so long, Shizuru,” Natsuki continued. She seemed to have noticed the tears pooling in Shizuru’s eyes, and it had caused her smile to warm up a little. “But I wanted this moment to be perfect for you. You’ve already been waiting so long, I wanted to make sure it was finally worth it. Getting over my flu so I wouldn’t end up infecting you was only part of it; I also needed the time to work my courage up. I really don’t really know where all this courage is coming from, to be honest, or how long it will last, but I’m going to take advantage of it while it’s here.”

A warmth filled Shizuru’s chest at these sentiments, and the tears finally managed to fall from her eyes. “Natsuki is too sweet,” she said.

Natsuki brought a hand up to Shizuru’s face and brushed away the tears that had trailed down her cheeks, bringing another blush to Shizuru’s face. Natsuki finally brought her hand to rest cradling Shizuru’s cheek. “Natsuki can’t resist you any longer,” she said with a smirk. “Are you okay with this Shizuru? I know with the coupon and all you might feel obligated, but I really don’t want to force y-”

“I want this,” Shizuru said, bringing her own hand up to cradle Natsuki’s cheek. “I want you, Natsuki, and I’m yours for the night if you want me as well.”

Natsuki’s eyes glowed with delight. “I do,” she said, and she wasted no further time with words. She released her hand from Shizuru’s and brought it around the back of her neck to pull her in. Her other hand drifted around behind Shizuru as well to secure her hold as their lips met and she proceeded to devour Shizuru as best as she could.

When Natsuki’s lips met hers, Shizuru’s conscious mind gave in to her instincts, and she lost herself to the sensations she was experiencing. Her chest ached in need, and she tried to satisfy it as best as she could in the kiss, bringing her own arms around Natsuki in turn to keep her close. She relished the feeling of Natsuki’s lips against hers and explored the other girl’s mouth with her tongue, while Natsuki did the same to her. She could feel more tears dripping down her cheeks now, but she was beyond caring.

As they eventually parted to catch their breaths, Natsuki panted out to Shizuru, “I almost forgot, but I promised you a little surprise.” Her lips curled up into a devious smile that made Shizuru proud of her influence on the girl as she pulled back from the kiss and got up from the bed.

Shizuru let out a giggle at Natsuki’s determination to go through with all of her plans, even to the extent of breaking from their kiss, momentarily surprising herself with how easily she was letting her emotions out now. “You’ve already done more than enough to surprise me tonight, Natsuki,” she said. “I’m not sure if I could take much more.”

Natsuki put on a mask of seriousness. “Quiet,” she said sternly. “Now close your eyes.” Shizuru obliged, also putting an expectant grin on her face as she wondered what Natsuki might have been planning for her. After a short period of some rustling noises in front of Shizuru, Natsuki said, “Alright, open your eyes now.”

A blush rushed to Shizuru’s face as her eyes opened to take in the sight of Natsuki clad only in the teddy she’d bought earlier that evening and striking an alluring pose for Shizuru. Her back was arched with her bust thrust out and her head thrown back. Her fingers were splayed on her upper thighs. The whole pose gave the impression that she were already in the throws of ecstasy. The lacy black material of the teddy seemed molded to fit her torso and emphasize her perfect proportions – especially in this pose – while leaving her shapely arms and legs bare.

Shizuru didn’t know what part was more surprising: that Natsuki had overcome her usual modesty to wear such an outfit and make such a pose without even a blush on her face, or the she’d somehow anticipated her trip with Shizuru to the lingerie store in order to incorporate it into her own plans. “Ara, so Natsuki was planning to use that to seduce me,” Shizuru said appreciatively.

Natsuki broke out into a fit of giggles at this. Shizuru mused that she’d likely been trying to restrain herself for some time, and had made use of the pose to hide her face from Shizuru. When she regained some control over herself, Natsuki responded in between giggles, “I was originally planning to use a piece from my own collection, but when you dropped your offer in my lap and I found this piece, I just couldn’t resist.”

Aha, so that explains it. “I’m glad I could be such a help to your plans,” Shizuru said, eying up the alluring view Natsuki’s outfit was supplying her. As she considered the effort it must have taken for Natsuki to put herself on display like this, she decided to try to reassure her friend. “I don’t know where this new, courageous Natsuki came from, but I think I’m falling in love with her.”

Natsuki’s face turned red at this admission, and a smile grew across her face. “I could say very much the same thing about a Shizuru who doesn’t try to hide her emotions from me,” she teased in turn, causing Shizuru’s face to turn an equal shade of red. “Now, lie back on the bed,” Natsuki continued in a seductive tone, approaching Shizuru with need in her eyes. “Courageous Natsuki wants to see just how emotional she can make Shizuru tonight.”

Shizuru’s face went from red to purple and a wave of heat scorched its way through her chest as she was reminded of what Natsuki intended on doing with her. Her heart pounding on her ears, she started to move back so she could lie down. She’d almost made it all the way when Natsuki pounced on her and locked her lips into another passionate kiss. Shizuru felt her head hit the pillow as she fell back, a fact for which she was grateful as it allowed her better leverage in returning Natsuki’s passion.

Natsuki lifted up from the kiss to gave into Shizuru’s eyes for a moment. In Natsuki’s viridian orbs, Shizuru saw only love now, and she was sure that Natsuki would see the same in hers. A smile formed on Natsuki’s face as her eyes dropped to Shizuru’s right cheek. “Hmm, now what do we have here?” Natsuki said teasingly. “Has Shizuru been letting her emotions out a bit too much? Well, let’s see what I can do about that…”

With this, Natsuki moved her mouth over to Shizuru’s cheek and lightly pressed her lips to it. Her tongue flicked out between them to lap up the trail Shizuru’s earlier tears had left. She then moved her lips an inch up Shizuru’s cheek and repeated the process. A shudder ran through Shizuru at the feeling of Natsuki’s painfully slow voyage up her cheek, which finally climaxed with a tender kiss on Shizuru’s closed eye. Natsuki wasn’t finished though, as she then moved over to Shizuru’s other cheek and repeated the process.

By the time Natsuki was finished, Shizuru’s mind was in a haze. The girl of her dreams had finally returned her love, and now had her pinned to her bed and was tenderly kissing her way across Shizuru’s face in a quite successful attempt to drive her wild. She was so lost in love for Natsuki that she didn’t realize the girl had left her face until she felt her hands around her ankle, slowly pulling off her sock. Natsuki’s fingers were pressed into her, dragging along her skin and causing another wave of shudders to pass through Shizuru’s body.

After her sock was finally peeled off, Natsuki picked up Shizuru’s foot in her hands and planted a kiss on the tip of her big toe. She then placed it back down on the bed and moved over to Shizuru’s other leg to repeat the process. This time, she reached up far along Shizuru’s leg past her sock to allow her fingers to drag an even longer distance. She even started to rotate her hands around Shizuru’s leg as she pulled down, sending the girl into a further bout of shivers.

As this sock came off, Natsuki repeated the process of planting a kiss on Shizuru’s big toe. She followed it up this time with another kiss just on top of it. She slowly moved up Shizuru’s foot with a series of kisses, reaching as far into her pant-leg as she could. With Shizuru’s clothes providing a barrier, Natsuki brought herself more quickly up Shizuru’s body, planting a few random kisses on her legs and belly along the way, eventually landing on Shizuru’s mouth for another slow, sweet kiss, bringing a wave of warmth to Shizuru’s chest.

Shizuru let out a groan as Natsuki’s lips left her own, which turned into a gasp as Natsuki’s lips landed on her neck, just above her collarbone. Natsuki slowly worked her way up around Shizuru’s neck, causing a series of gasps from Shizuru which turned into a desperate panting as Natsuki suddenly switched sides and started working her way up again.

It was too much. Shizuru didn’t know how she would be able to take much more, but she wanted – no, needed it. “Natsuki…” she pleaded, and brought her hands around to Natsuki’s back to pull her in. Natsuki happily obliged, and she found a spot on Shizuru’s neck to settle on, kissing it deeply and sucking on it. Natsuki’s teeth met her neck and started nibbling, forcing out a moan from Shizuru as her back arched in pleasure.

Natsuki released her suction from this part of Shizuru’s neck and started moving lower. When her mouth reached the collar of Shizuru’s blouse, Shizuru felt a weight lift from her as Natsuki’s hands moved in under her torso to work at the buttons of Shizuru’s blouse. They came undone one by one, and Shizuru felt herself gradually becoming more exposed to Natsuki.

She wasn’t bothered by it; she wanted to give everything she had to Natsuki, and her body was part and parcel of the deal. She’d already tried to bare her emotions to the girl, and she knew that as this progressed Natsuki would pry out the rest of them and see her truly naked, body and soul. A wave of excitement coursed through her from knowing that she was going to be giving this all up to Natsuki, and a wave of warmth followed when she considered how much Natsuki wanted to see this. She wanted to help remove her clothes to speed up the process, but she forced herself to hold back in respect for Natsuki’s wish to be in complete control and out of a wish to give Natsuki the gift of being able to expose her herself.

As the last button was undone, Shizuru propped herself up in order to assist Natsuki in getting her arms out of the sleeves. As soon as she was free, Natsuki threw her blouse off the bed and returned to her assault on Shizuru, taking full advantage of the wealth of newly exposed flesh. Her lips danced across Shizuru’s upper chest, seemingly landing at random, but somehow it felt like Natsuki was anticipating just where Shizuru needed her touch the most. Shizuru involuntarily released a deep moan from the back of her throat at the barrage of pleasure Natsuki’s kisses were bringing, and her arms wrapped around Natsuki so her hands would have something to squeeze onto.

Before long, Natsuki landed a kiss on the exposed portion of Shizuru’s right breast, just above her bra. She followed this up with an identical kiss on Shizuru’s other breast. She then returned to the first and planted a kiss right over Shizuru’s nipple, which was agonizing in the muted sensations due to the barrier her bra provided. This was followed with another such kiss over Shizuru’s left breast, but Natsuki pressed further on this one, bringing out her teeth to lightly nibble on Shizuru’s hardened nipple through the fabric, sending sparks of pleasure through Shizuru.

Her right breast didn’t stay lonely for long, as Natsuki’s left hand came up to give her nipple a light pinch, sending another jolt of electricity through Shizuru’s body and eliciting a sharp gasp from her. Shizuru had never hated her bra more in her life. She desperately wanted to be rid of it and feel Natsuki’s mouth and fingers on her bare flesh. Why did Natsuki have to be such a tease about this?

Natsuki’s mouth left Shizuru’s left breast, though it was quickly replaced by her hand, which started gently massaging it. Shizuru barely had the presence of mind to wonder what Natsuki was planning to do with her mouth next when she felt a sharp pressure on both her breasts as Natsuki used them as leverage to push herself forward and encompass Shizuru’s lips with her own once more.

Shizuru was lost in a maze of pleasure from the dual assault of Natsuki’s lips caressing her own and Natsuki’s hands kneading her breasts, but the frustration of her bra being in the way threatened to make her snap. It was all she could do to stop herself from removing her hands from Natsuki’s back to take it off herself, though she suspected she’d still have quite some trouble getting her hands under her back to undo the clasp with Natsuki’s added weight on top of her.

Shizuru let loose a grunt of frustration when Natsuki’s fingers once again pinched her nipple through her bra. Natsuki seemed to respond to it, though not by slipping her hand under Shizuru’s bra as Shizuru had hoped. Instead, she removed her mouth from Shizuru’s lips and found a spot on her neck to suckle. The sharp jolt of pleasure from this forced Shizuru to arch her back and let out a gasp.

When Shizuru’s back fell down to meet the bed again, she realized just how insightful and devious Natsuki had been. Natsuki’s right hand must have left Shizuru’s breast as she was distracted by the assault on her neck, as it now lay beneath Shizuru’s back with two of its fingers deftly unclasping her bra. The hand then grabbed her bra strap and pulled it out to the side as Natsuki’s left hand came up to grab the other strap from Shizuru’s shoulder.

Shizuru momentarily let her arms unwind from around Natsuki to free her bra, which Natsuki promptly tossed aside before plunging her mouth back to Shizuru’s finally-freed breasts. Another grunt of frustration was forced from Shizuru as Natsuki seemed to be unrelenting in her teasing, purposefully avoiding Shizuru’s erect and needy nipples as her mouth kissed and suckled a ring around her left breast and her hand massaged the flesh of her right.

Her control over her body fading, Shizuru felt herself starting to squirm under Natsuki’s ministrations and idly hoped her motions would cause one of her nipples to slip under Natsuki’s hand or mouth. She had no such luck, though, as Natsuki seemed intent on getting back at her for years of teasing all in one night and steadfastly avoided touching her where she needed it most. Unable to take it anymore, she let out an anguished, “Natsuki….”

Maybe this made Natsuki decide she’d finally had enough, as her mouth immediately enveloped Shizuru’s left nipple and sucked it in as her fingers simultaneously pinched her right. Shizuru let out a throaty moan as waves of pent-up pleasure were finally released through her body at this. It only intensified as Natsuki’s teeth found her nipple and lightly bit down, sending a spark straight through Shizuru’s chest.

Natsuki then moved her mouth over to attend to Shizuru’s right breast, while bringing her right hand up to keep Shizuru’s left from getting lonely. Instead of sucking in on this one, Natsuki instead went about tenderly caressing Shizuru’s nipple and her enflamed areola with the tip of her tongue. A wave of tremors shot through Shizuru’s body as she let loose a desperate series of moans. How had Natsuki ever had the chance to get so good at this? Could her affection for Shizuru alone be guiding her to find just the right things?

A wave of warmth shot down through Shizuru’s chest as she considered the possibility that Natsuki already cared that much about her. She had to, to have the courage to do all this and to want to bring Shizuru so much pleasure.Natsuki loves me. Her mind formed its first coherent thought in what seemed like hours. Her love still had yet to say the words, but it didn’t matter, she was content to simply know it. Tears leaked from Shizuru’s eyes as it felt like an invisible burden had finally been lifted from her, all her doubts fading. Natsuki had been right, it needed to be this way between them for her to be sure.

Shizuru wasn’t sure if Natsuki had noticed her tears, but the girl was again at her face, fulfilling her desperate need to kiss her in thanks for her love. Tears continued to stream down Shizuru’s cheeks, and she out a series of light moans into Natsuki’s mouth. I love you, Natsuki. She desperately wanted to form the words and tell this to the object of her desire, but she couldn’t muster enough control for anything more than a pleading moan.

The feeling of smooth flesh against her legs suddenly grabbed Shizuru’s attention. She’d been so lost in her thoughts about Natsuki’s feelings that she hadn’t even noticed when Natsuki had peeled off her pants. The thought called attention to the fact that Shizuru only had one article of clothing remaining, and the need in her body had started to centralize to it. It was the only thing left before she’d be completely, utterly exposed to Natsuki, her body her ultimate gift to her lover.

Natsuki broke from the kiss, possibly having noticed Shizuru’s distraction. “Open your eyes, Shizuru,” she whispered. Shizuru had been so in the midst of feeling that she’d stopped paying all attention to her vision, and her eyes must have closed at some point. She peeled them open now to find Natsuki’s eyes right above hers, overflowing with adoration.

As Natsuki caught Shizuru’s eyes in her own, she slipped down and out of Shizuru’s line of sight. Shizuru tilted her head forward to recapture her love’s gaze, finding Natsuki sliding down her body, her head still facing up to Shizuru’s face. Shizuru’s hands lost her grip on the girl as her shoulders fell out of her reached, and they fell dejectedly to her sides. Natsuki’s hands then found Shizuru’s shoulders and started tracing their way slowly down her sides.

When Natsuki’s right hand brushed against a small spot above Shizuru’s hip, a sudden bolt of pleasure shot through Shizuru and she instinctively jerked away from it. Natsuki’s face momentarily showed an expression of shock, but it turned into a devious grin as she caught the blush that Shizuru knew had formed on her face. “Found it,” Natsuki said with a distinctive lilt to her voice, and her right hand reached back up to gently caress Shizuru’s own “pleasure button.”

Shizuru started panting desperately, and she could feel a wave of warmth filling her face and spreading through her neck and chest. Her body started shaking violently, and she knew that if Natsuki kept caressing that spot much longer, she’d lose control. She really didn’t want their experience to end so soon, but she was at Natsuki’s mercy and there was nothing she could do to stop her. Fortunately for the moment, Natsuki seemed to realize this as well, and she let Shizuru free from her torturous touch and dragged her hand back down to Shizuru’s hip.

Natsuki gave Shizuru a moment to catch her breath and caught her eyes again. Staring up at Shizuru’s face from her position at Shizuru’s pelvis, Natsuki slowly slipped both of her hands into the waistband of Shizuru’s panties. Shizuru gave Natsuki a smile to let her know she was ready, which Natsuki promptly returned. Her eyes locked with Shizuru’s, Natsuki slowly backed up, peeling off Shizuru’s panties and exposing the final piece of her body to Natsuki, not that the girl allowed her eyes to part with Shizuru’s to look at it.

As Shizuru’s panties finally slipped off over her feet, Natsuki took a moment to stand up and look over her naked lover. Her gaze slowly crawled across Shizuru’s body, taking in every square inch of skin and paying particularly close attention to those pieces she’d never had an opportunity to see before. It’s all yours, Natsuki. Shizuru felt a warmth course through her chest at her friend’s lusty appraisal.

Eventually, Natsuki’s gaze came to rest on Shizuru’s eyes once more. The adoration in her eyes was still present, though it was now mixed in with deep desire. “You’re so beautiful, Shizuru,” she said in a voice that was almost cracking. A light blush had formed on Natsuki’s face from the sight and her admission, though it was nothing compared to the blush Shizuru felt forming from the compliment.

Natsuki crawled up on the bed over Shizuru and brought her face to hover just over Shizuru’s. “And you’re so sexy when you blush. I think I know why you always try to do this to me, you naughty girl.” Shizuru wouldn’t have thought it was possible, but her blush deepened even further as Natsuki deduced her secret. To hide it, she surprised Natsuki by bringing her hands back to the girl’s back and pulling her down, both satisfying the need she felt in her body that had gone without the girl’s touch for too long now and allowing her to lock Natsuki’s lips in her own.

Natsuki was stunned for a moment, allowing Shizuru to take full advantage of their kiss and the feeling of Natsuki’s body pressed against her own. Just as she let out a moan of pleasure from the feelings, Natsuki regained enough control to push back away, turning Shizuru’s expressing into a pout. “A really naughty girl,” Natsuki said seductively. “I thought you were supposed to let me do everything tonight. Well, I guess maybe I have been a bit remiss in leaving you unsatisfied, so maybe I can let it pass this one time.” Natsuki gave a quick smile and dropped her face back down to give Shizuru’s mouth a quick peck before moving back down her body.

Natsuki wasted no time in getting back to work, with her mouth enveloping and starting to devour Shizuru’s left breast while one hand played with her right and the other had dropped down to gently rub the sensitive spot on Shizuru’s side where here HiME mark had been. Under this triple assault, it didn’t take long for Shizuru to return to her previous state of arousal. She felt her eyes closing and sight slipping from her again as her mind was focused on the jolts of pleasure Natsuki’s ministrations were sending through her body.

Eventually, Natsuki seemed to be satisfied with Shizuru’s arousal, and she brought her mouth back up off of Shizuru’s breast and to her mouth. After a light kiss, she lifted off and paused her hands for a moment. When Shizuru opened her eyes to see what was going on, she found Natsuki staring back at her, her eyes trying to take in all of Shizuru’s face at once.

As Natsuki noticed Shizuru’s eyes opening, her right hand drifted from Shizuru’s side across her stomach, finally coming to rest right below her belly button. Shizuru let out a light gasp as she knew what Natsuki was intending to do next and tried to brace herself for feeling her love’s touch in her most intimate regions. A knowing smile formed on Natsuki’s face as her eyes stared deep into Shizuru’s, seemingly peering into the depths of Shizuru’s soul and making her feel even more naked before her lover.

Slowly, Natsuki’s hands started to move downwards. Her eyes remained locked with Shizuru’s the whole time, taking in every reaction on the girl’s face. A shiver ran through Shizuru as Natsuki’s hand passed over her neatly-trimmed pubic hair and stopped just before meeting more tender flesh. After what seemed like an eternity, Natsuki’s hand slipped down to encompass the entirety of Shizuru’s womanhood, eliciting a deep moan from Shizuru.

After a moment to allow Shizuru to get used to her touch, one of Natsuki’s fingers slowly curled around, splitting apart Shizuru’s outer lips and starting to explore her depths. Shizuru let out a harsh gasp at this intrusion, and she felt her hands desperately try to clamp onto Natsuki to hold herself steady. She sensed the girl getting uncomfortable from being squeezed in her arms though, so she used what remained of her conscious mind to force her right hand out from around Natsuki. It found Natsuki’s left hand, which was still resting on her breast, and clasped it in a desperate grip as Natsuki’s roaming finger tried to drive her crazy.

Natsuki chuckled slightly at the consideration Shizuru was showing her even under such duress. She bent in to give her lover a sweet kiss in thanks. As the kiss deepened, Natsuki’s finger found a particularly sensitive nub and caused Shizuru to gasp into her mouth. Natsuki took full advantage of the opening and slipped her tongue into Shizuru’s mouth, claiming it all for her own and driving Shizuru into a haze of desire.

Shizuru writhed beneath Natsuki from the mixed sensations of Natsuki’s passionate kiss and her finger slowly caressing Shizuru’s clit. Pleasure seemed to be shooting in bolts through her body, every inch of her skin tingling from the sensations. On lonely nights, she’d tried to pleasure herself alone, but she’d never felt even a fraction of what she was feeling now from Natsuki’s touch. She could feel all that remained of her emotional barriers breaking before Natsuki, and tears once more started to leak from her eyes.

Natsuki seemed to sense the surge of emotions in her, and she came up from the kiss and slowed the stroking of her finger. Torn from the girl, Shizuru attempted to call out Natsuki’s name, but all she was capable of was a slur of vowels. She couldn’t take the separation for long, and her left hand was quick to come up to the back of Natsuki’s head and pull her back down to her lips, reassuring the girl that nothing was wrong.

With a chuckle into Shizuru’s mouth, Natsuki resumed her caresses. A second finger was soon to join the first, and they started to stroke the length of Shizuru’s slit. Shizuru couldn’t help but to start bucking her hips into Natsuki’s hand to speed up the torturously slow movements of her fingers. Natsuki let her do this for a bit, matching her rhythm, but she surprised Shizuru when she suddenly reached her fingers up to give Shizuru’s clit a sharp pinch, evoking from Shizuru a sharp gasp and a jerk of her pelvis at the surge of pleasure it induced.

Backing off from Shizuru’s face to allow her more room to breathe, Natsuki upped the ante once more. As one of her fingers remained on her clit, the other slowly dipped below and pushed its way past Shizuru’s inner lips and into her depths. Shizuru’s inner walls instinctively clamped in on it, and waves of pleasure shot through her body at the feeling of Natsuki inside of her. Natsuki didn’t even have to move to cause Shizuru to rise to greater heights of pleasure, as the simple presence of her finger was enough to drive Shizuru into a lust-filled haze.

As soon as Shizuru’s walls started to relax and get used to Natsuki’s finger, it began moving inside of her, while at the same time her other finger resumed its caresses of her clit. The pace was slow, almost teasing, but it was driving Shizuru wild. She let out a stream of whimpers from the constant bolts of pleasure that were assailing her, unable to hold them back even if she’d wanted to.

Natsuki seemed to notice this as well, and she delighted in it. She started varying her pace, playing around with getting Shizuru to moan at different rates. Shizuru barely had the presence of mind to realize how Natsuki was teasing her, but she didn’t have the energy to do or say anything about it. The only effect this realization had on her was causing a blush to form once more across her face, and this only served to spur Natsuki on even more.

“I think I like you like this,” Natsuki said teasingly as she continued the erratic movements of her fingers, prompting Shizuru to expend what little of her available mental resources she could to focus on the girl’s face. Only a hint of a devious smile was present there; most of her expression was taken up by adoration for Shizuru. “Completely bare… completely at my mercy… blushing beautifully.” Shizuru’s blush deepened at this, as if she subconsciously wanted to please Natsuki more with it.

“I wonder,” Natsuki said, a mischievous sparkle appearing in her eyes, “What expression could I see on that gorgeous face of yours if I do this!” Suddenly, Natsuki’s second finger joined the first and they simultaneously plunged as far into Shizuru’s depths as they could fit. A sharp gasp came from Shizuru, quickly fading into a moan as her face contorted in ecstasy. She vaguely heard a chuckle come from Natsuki. “I think I like that expression on you…”

Natsuki’s fingers started moving inside her again, striking a steady pace this time. Silently grateful for finally being able to help out and match her pace, Shizuru started bucking her hips in time with Natsuki’s thrusts. Every nerve in her body felt alive, and she knew she was getting close to release. She was torn between a desire to let this moment of intimacy last forever and a need for fulfillment, but she didn’t have any control in the matter.

Shizuru’s body started trembling wildly, and she could feel her inner walls constricting and becoming even more alive at Natsuki’s touch. Her moans became even louder and more rapid. She desperately wanted to scream Natsuki’s name, but she no longer had enough control to do so.

Natsuki was well aware of the rising passion in Shizuru, and she tried to slow down her pace to drag out the moment. Shizuru’s release was inevitable at this point though, and Natsuki was only helping to force her higher in passion before she’d be able to release it all. But this didn’t seem to be Natsuki’s goal, as she leaned her head in towards Shizuru’s ear and starting speaking, the words piercing through the haze of Shizuru’s mind.

“You have no idea how hard it was for me to hold back until this moment Shizuru, but I wanted it to be just right. I wanted to create the absolute perfect moment for you.” Shizuru was so far gone she couldn’t even think of what Natsuki might have meant; she just absorbed the words and listened as her body wracked with passion from Natsuki’s continuing thrusts, getting closer and closer to her peak.

A spot of wetness met Shizuru’s ear, likely dripped from Natsuki’s face. Natsuki had let her own passions leak out at this moment, and they laced the words she spoke next. “I love you, Shizuru,” she said, her voice breaking. “I love you so much.” At these last words, Natsuki’s fingers curled up into Shizuru’s depths and met a particularly sensitive spot within her, rubbing it rapidly, almost painfully. At the same time, the palm of her hand came in and pressed in on Shizuru’s clit, her grip squeezing release out of Shizuru.

Shizuru’s world exploded around her. Every nerve in her body was filled to the brim with pleasure, and her mind was focused on a single thought: Natsuki’s words to her. Her body thrashed underneath Natsuki, convulsions sweeping through her muscles. Her right hand squeezed in on Natsuki’s, almost threatening to break it, while her left pulled the girl’s head down into her.

Somehow, Natsuki had managed to bring her mouth over to Shizuru’s lips despite the pressure Shizuru’s hand was applying on it. As a small amount of cognizance returned to Shizuru, she found herself and Natsuki locked in a desperate kiss, and she could feel Natsuki’s fingers slowly stroking her, trying to prolong the moment of pleasure as long as possible.

Aftershocks of pleasure shot through Shizuru as Natsuki slowly brought her down from her peak. The stroking of her lover’s fingers slowed and eventually came to a rest inside her, and all Shizuru could think about was the girl that had brought her this pleasure. Emotion started to pour out of her as awareness returned to her, and sobs began to wrack her body as tears poured relentlessly from her eyes.

Natsuki saw the change in her, and before Shizuru knew it she found herself being cradled in Natsuki’s arms. Natsuki’s right hand was slowly stroking her back, and Natsuki whispered soothing and sweet words into her ear. “It’s alright, Shizuru, I’m right here. I’m not going to leave you. I love you. I’m more sure of this than I’ve ever been of anything in my life. I love you, Shizuru. I love you.”

When Shizuru’s sobs came to a halt, Natsuki reluctantly pulled herself away from the girl. She didn’t go far, though. She’d just sat up so she could tug the bed sheets out from under them and bring them back up to cover the pair. The enveloping warmth of the sheets was accompanied by Natsuki resuming her embrace of Shizuru, and she started gently rubbing her back again. With a contented moan, Shizuru nuzzled her face into the crook of Natsuki’s neck.

She wished she had the energy to repay Natsuki at this point, but Shizuru was just too spent. Natsuki probably wouldn’t have let her in any case; she would have just insisted that this night was supposed to be all about making Shizuru happy. That was alright; she’d have time to prepare this way, and when she was at her peak energy she could do a much better job at making Natsuki’s first time as special as hers was. But until then, there was one nagging thought that still had to be satisfied; one thing she could still do for Natsuki.

“I love you too, Natsuki,” Shizuru said sleepily, and she felt her love’s arms squeeze her sweetly in response. She imagined a precious little smile forming on Natsuki’s face at this, and maybe even a cute blush. She kept the image of Natsuki’s angelic face at the front of her mind as she drifted off to sleep, knowing that she’d surely be seeing her love in her dreams before long.

Onwards to Part 12


Back to What Dreams May Come Index - Back to Mai HiME Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction