Perchance to Dream (part 7 of 11)

a Mai HiME fanfiction by Leebot

Back to Part 6

Sleeping Angel


It took a bit of squirming around, but Natsuki eventually found the perfect position as she embraced Shizuru. Her arms and legs remained wrapped around Shizuru, and her head was nestled in between Shizuru’s breasts, using her right one as a pillow. Shizuru couldn’t help but giggle from seeing her girlfriend choosing such an intimate position; it showed just how open she was at this moment, not a thought of modesty or embarrassment on her mind.

Natsuki drifted off to sleep almost immediately upon choosing this position. To Shizuru, this was perhaps the most intimate gesture possible from the girl. She was opening herself up completely in her sleep, making herself vulnerable to anything Shizuru might wish to do. She was no longer afraid of Shizuru taking advantage of her in her sleep. She’d even given her girlfriend explicit permission to kiss her anytime she was asleep.

Shizuru took advantage of this permission now. She couldn’t reach Natsuki’s lips without bothering the girl, so she settled for planting a kiss on the top of her head. She inhaled the scent of Natsuki’s hair as she did so, reveling in her essence. She was a bit sweaty from the exertion of their lovemaking, but she still smelled just as heavenly as ever.

Shizuru brought her head back up and laid it on the pillow, bent just enough so that she could look down at Natsuki. The girl was so angelic in her sleep. Her usual gruff exterior was completely gone. All that was left was a perfectly innocent, adorably cute girl. It was the sight that had caused Shizuru to lose control of her impulses back during the Carnival. Natsuki was at her most adorable when she was asleep, and it was a true blessing that she now allowed Shizuru to not only see her in this state, but be in a naked embrace with her as she did so.

Ara, it’s almost too much. A wave of sadness hit Shizuru. It was still hard, sometimes, to believe that this was all real. After all she’d done to Natsuki, it was hard to feel like she truly deserved the pure pleasure of moments like these. The girl was truly an angel to be able to forgive her and come so far so fast in opening herself up. Natsuki’s love was the best thing that had ever happened to Shizuru, and she didn’t know if she’d ever be able to make herself worthy of it.

“We need to talk, Shizuru.”

Shizuru’s mind’s eye lifted out of her body, and she found herself standing over the bed. The adorable sight of Natsuki’s sleeping face made her unconsciously let out a whimper as it came into her view. She allowed herself to gaze at it for another minute before she rose her head to the source of the voice. Her cheeks immediately reddened as she realized that Dream Natsuki was standing before her completely naked, not making any attempt to cover up her body. “Ara ara…”

“Oh come on,” Natsuki said, rolling her eyes. “You’re just as naked as I am, you know.”

Looking down at herself, Shizuru realized this was true. It didn’t bother her, though. She quite enjoyed the thought of Natsuki looking over her naked body. “Ara, it’s just that Natsuki is usually so modest. It’s still a bit new for her to let me see her body without any attempt to cover it up.”

Natsuki chuckled a bit at this. “Just wait until tomorrow…”

“Tomorrow?”

A shrug. “Oh, just knowing you and, well, kind of being Natsuki, something tells me you’ll be seeing a lot more of her body once the two of you wake up, not to mention feeling and tasting a lot more of it.”

Shizuru blushed again at the blatant suggestion. It seemed that living in Shizuru’s mind had taught Dream Natsuki quite a bit about the art of teasing, and just what methods worked best on Shizuru. She idly wondered if the real Natsuki would ever figure that much out about her. Perhaps in time, though hopefully she’d never develop an immunity to Shizuru’s teasing.

“But as I said, we need to talk,” Natsuki reminded Shizuru, pulling her out of her thoughts. “I heard what you were thinking there. What’s with all this nonsense about you not deserving me?”

“Oh,” Shizuru said. She dropped her gaze from Natsuki’s face. Finding that staring at her naked breasts wasn’t any more comfortable, she averted her gaze off to the side. At an impatient grunt from Natsuki, she realized that an explanation was required. “Well, I guess it’s just hard to get out of my mind all the times I took advantage of you. Even though you forgave me for it all, it still feels like it’s all hanging over my head.”

Shizuru heard a sympathetic sigh from close by, and she felt her chin being cupped by Natsuki, who’d somehow exploited the loose physics of the dream world to instantly move next to her. The girl pulled her face around to look directly into her eyes. “Would it help if I used up the other three coupons?” she asked, her voice and eyes full of concern. “That would be one less excuse you could use for us not being even.”

“I guess,” Shizuru said, a bit reluctantly. She brought a hand up to remove Natsuki’s from her chin. She wasn’t going to try to hide her face from the girl again. “But I don’t know if my guilt can go away that easily.”

“Well, it’s a start,” Natsuki said. “Be sure to tell the real me about this a bit later, okay? I’m sure I’ll do my best to help you out. But please, I really wish you wouldn’t feel so guilty. You’ve done so many good things for me out of love.” She leans forwards to give Shizuru’s lips a soft kiss. When their lips met, Shizuru’s world immediately contracted to simply their two mouths and the delightful feelings Natsuki was eliciting in her. “Tonight comes to mind,” she whispered as their lips parted, far too soon.

“I was only repaying the favor…” Shizuru said weakly. The kiss had sent her mind into the daze Natsuki’s sweet gestures always did. It seemed a bit odd that a dream was affecting her this much, but she wasn’t going to complain.

“How can I get it through your head that you deserve happiness?” Natsuki said with a frustrated sigh. Her eyes looked imploringly at Shizuru’s for a moment before another idea seemed to come to her. “Okay, what about this: Look at all the emotional trauma you and I were put through thanks to the Carnival. After all the pain and heartbreak of that, don’t you think you deserve to be happy in the aftermath?”

Shizuru shook her head. “No, I was responsible for too much of that pain myself…”

“Baka!” Natsuki said, cutting her off with a glare. Shizuru had thought she’d developed an immunity to Natsuki’s glare, but this one froze her to her core. “The Obsidian Lord and the First District were the ones who caused it all. They’re the ones who set up the whole mess in the first place, forcing all the HiME to kill each other and feeding off of their pain and suffering. You and I were just victims of it. I don’t blame you for anything you did. Not in the slightest. It even feels good that you cared for me so much, and it hurts me too that I put you through such pain by rejecting you. Why can’t you let go of that pain?”

Shizuru was stunned by the torrent of emotion Natsuki was letting out. It was obviously still hurting her to see Shizuru hanging onto her guilt. “Natsuki… do you really feel this way? I mean… the real you?”

Natsuki was silent for a moment, and her facial expression slowly relaxed from the frustrated anger she’d just shown. “I think so. The real me doesn’t see into your soul quite so much, but I know she’ll feel the same way if she can catch the flashes of guilt you let slip through. You won’t be able to hide it from her forever, you know. And you really should just be talking this through with her anyways.”

Shizuru took a deep breath. “Alright. For Natsuki’s sake, I’ll try to get over my guilt.”

Natsuki smiled at her. “Thank you, Shizuru.” She brought her hand up to Shizuru’s shoulder and lightly traced her fingers down along her arm. “One more thing I wanted to talk with you about.”

Shizuru suppressed a moan of pleasure at Natsuki’s torturous touch. However, her attempts to suppress her reactions resulted in a whimper escaping when Natsuki’s hand came around to gently cup her breast. “Does it have something to do with you trying to get me aroused?” she managed to pant out.

“As a matter of fact…” Natsuki’s fingers gave Shizuru’s nipple a quick pinch, eliciting a gasp from Shizuru as a bolt of pleasure shot through her body. “It does. I want you to tell me…” Her other hand came up to play with Shizuru’s other breast. “Are you getting any… interesting impulses or fantasies right now?”

Shizuru bit her lip as she tried not to get too worked up by Natsuki’s caresses. She wasn’t sure she wanted to get into this right now, but there didn’t seem to be much she could do. She wasn’t in charge of her dreams right now. Though, maybe she just wasn’t trying. Shizuru tried to pull her hands up to grab Natsuki’s wrists and stop her distracting motions so she could focus on the conversation, but she found that they weren’t responding to her.

In an instant, the world around her shifted. Shizuru found herself lying on her back on a four-poster bed. Her arms and legs were spread out, her wrists and ankles each handcuffed to one of the posts. Natsuki was on top of her, sitting on Shizuru’s pelvis while her hands played with Shizuru’s breasts.

As the scenery shifted, a smile spread across Natsuki’s face. “I thought so,” she said, resuming her ministrations of Shizuru’s breasts.

A blush spread to Shizuru’s face at her current predicament. As soon as the fantasy of being restrained by Natsuki occurred to her, she’d found herself experiencing it in her dream. Maybe she did have some control, even if that control led to her letting Natsuki take over. Taking a steadying breath, she was able to pant out through the periodic bursts of pleasure, “What… is this… Natsuki?”

“Heh,” Natsuki said, smiling a mischievous grin at her. “Remember last week when I talked about the work I did in taming your… let’s call it your more animalistic side? Well, I just wanted to see how the two of you were getting along. I was a bit worried that she might lead to some darker impulses in you, but I didn’t notice any of that.”

Natsuki removed her hands from Shizuru’s breasts and came up to give the restrained a girl a sweet kiss. As they parted, she continued, “Now, the alternative to that was that she’d latch onto your more sexual side, and start feeding you some interesting fantasies. I’m not too surprised that she started to like being tied up after the work I did with her, but I suspect she’ll also have quite a thing for more dominant fantasies.”

At the simple suggestion of dominant fantasies, an image of Natsuki tied up on her bed and completely at her mercy flashed through Shizuru’s mind.Dominant indeed…

Natsuki tilted her head at Shizuru, and Shizuru got the sudden sensation that the girl could read her thoughts. “What do you know, I guessed right.” Another blush filled Shizuru’s face at the realization that her mind was completely exposed to this girl – even if this Natsuki was just another part of her own mind.

A sudden sensation of freedom filled Shizuru. Finding that the restraints on her wrists had disappeared, Shizuru instinctively brought her arms around Natsuki’s back to hold onto her. She smiled up at the girl. “Thank you, Natsuki, for helping me sort out all of these things.”

Natsuki chuckled at this. “Of course, Shizuru. That’s what dreams are for, after all. It’s also one of the many things a girlfriend is for.” Natsuki brought her hands up to hold Shizuru’s head, allowing her body to come to rest lying on top of Shizuru’s. She gazed into Shizuru’s eyes as she continued, the mischievous glint in her own returning. “And of course, I know that the real Natsuki isn’t going to be able to handle all of your fantasies right away. So if anything is really bugging you, I’ll be happy to help you out there.”

“Ara?” Shizuru said. “What happened to Dream Natsuki being so reluctant to do anything with me until Real Natsuki did?”

“Meh. I just didn’t want to spoil your first time with her,” Natsuki explained. Her gaze softened into loving adoration for Shizuru as she said this. The sight of love in Natsuki’s eyes made Shizuru’s heart jump in her chest. “I’m also a little limited in what sensations I can provide you with before you’ve experienced them in reality, sadly. So I won’t be able to help you out completely with all of your fantasies, but I should be able to help take the edge off until Natsuki is ready.”

With a thankful smile, Shizuru brought her head up to give Natsuki a quick kiss. “Dream Natsuki is too sweet.” A sudden wet feeling on her nipple grabbed Shizuru’s attention. It felt very much like Natsuki was kissing it, though her mouth was nowhere nearby. “And she seems to have developed a second mouth. I didn’t know I fantasized about that, but I guess it could come in handy.”

“Hmm? I’m not…” Natsuki trailed off, and an amused smile formed on her face. “Something tells me you might want to wake up for this.”

Shizuru barely had time to quirk an eyebrow before the world around her started to fade. As awareness returned to her, she was back on Natsuki’s bed, cradling the girl against her breast as she had been when she’d fallen asleep. The biggest difference now was that Natsuki’s right hand had taken hold of Shizuru’s left breast and brought it to the girl’s mouth, where she was lightly suckling on it as she slept.

Ara… this is just too cute, Shizuru thought as she gazed over Natsuki. The suckling was starting to cause a distracting warmth to grow in her chest, but Natsuki’s adorable behavior as she slept was worth any amount of discomfort. Being kept up all night by Natsuki doing cute things in her sleep didn’t strike Shizuru as a bad prospect at all.

Natsuki didn’t seem content to simply kiss Shizuru’s breast all night, though. Her head pulled back from the breast, her hand coming in to play with the nipple in her mouth’s absence. She squirmed a bit in their embrace, managing to push her head up past Shizuru’s breasts. “…zuru…” she mumbled out a soft sound, probably an attempt at her lover’s name.

Shizuru let out a soft whimper, Natsuki’s cute mumbling and the fondling of her breast overwhelming her desire to be quiet lest she risk waking the girl up. Natsuki’s behavior was starting to stir a desire in her chest. Perhaps it hadn’t been such a good idea to let her go to sleep without returning the favor. Shizuru hadn’t expected Natsuki to enjoy pleasuring her as much as she did doing so to Natsuki, but perhaps she’d underestimated her girlfriend’s desire for her.

“Love… zuru…” More mumbled words came out of Natsuki’s mouth, their intent sending a wave of warmth through Shizuru’s body. Natsuki’s face was so cute, sleepily facing towards Shizuru that she just couldn’t hold herself back any longer. She brought a hand around to Natsuki’s head to gently tilt it backwards a bit more as she tilted her own head down to meet her girlfriend’s lips with her own.

Natsuki’s lips moved lazily against Shizuru’s, but they definitely were responding. It was the first time Shizuru had taken advantage of Natsuki’s permission to kiss her in her sleep, and it was truly heartwarming to know that her kiss was welcomed. If you’ve come this far, Natsuki, then I really should have no worries. But I’ll never forget how much of a blessing you are to me and how lucky I am to finally have you. Thank you so much, Natsuki.

After a minute, Shizuru withdrew her lips from Natsuki’s to take a much needed breath of air. Looking down at her lover, Shizuru was pleased to see that she was still sound asleep. This fortunately didn’t stop her from mumbling out another “zuru,” though, as the sweet love in the girl’s voice made Shizuru’s heart do leaps in her chest.

It seemed that, in her most innocent state, all Natsuki could think about was Shizuru. There was nothing more Natsuki needed to do to prove her love to Shizuru. Everything from this point on would simply be celebrating and enjoying their love. Apparently, Natsuki had just on her mind as she slept, though, as she proceeded to increase the intensity of her fondling of Shizuru’s breast, her squeezes bordering on painful. Her head crept forward and she started gently kissing Shizuru’s chest.

Shizuru was frozen with a moment of concern when Natsuki’s intent became clear. Was it alright for her to let her girlfriend do this to her while she slept? It wasn’t like she was doing it to Natsuki and forcing her into it in her sleep, though at this point she doubted her girlfriend would mind even that. It was probably alright, then. In any case, she just couldn’t resist the thought of making love to the sleeping angel that lay in bed with her. If Natsuki was being this sweet, there was no way she could refuse, even if it was in her sleep.

Natsuki seemed to sense as Shizuru relaxed into her ministrations. She began kissing her way down Shizuru’s chest, matching the rhythm of Shizuru’s panting with her pecks. Eventually, her kisses made their way to the tip of Shizuru’s breast, where her hand was still busy massaging the nipple. Her hand released it at last, causing a wave of sweet pain to fill Shizuru’s breast as the pressure on it was finally relieved.

Natsuki’s mouth started laying kisses over Shizuru’s breast, as if she were apologizing for her hand’s previous rough treatment of it. Somehow, she was able to find all the spots where the aching was building up, using her kisses to turn the soreness into a pleasant warmth. Eventually she reached the Shizuru’s nipple, which had built up quite a bit of pain from Natsuki’s earlier pinching. All this pain was released now, pouring out into Natsuki’s mouth as Shizuru’s body was flooded with warmth.

Shizuru let out a deep moan as she felt her body melting into Natsuki’s loving touch. Natsuki had returned to sweetly suckling on her breast, though it was having quite a more significant effect on Shizuru now, in her heightened state of arousal. With her mouth in a steady, loving action, Natsuki’s hand took over the work of pushing Shizuru even higher. It trailed its way down Shizuru’s side, eliciting a yelp from the girl when it passed over the sensitive spot where her HiME mark had been.

Natsuki’s fingers stopped their downward path to circle around this spot, sending a steady stream of pleasure through Shizuru’s body. It felt like Natsuki had hooked up an electrical current to the spot, and she was now charging up Shizuru’s body with a pleasure just waiting to be released. Shizuru’s breath became unsteady as the waves of pleasure started bouncing erratically around her body. It was all she could do to stop herself from crying out loud to release some of the tension, but she couldn’t afford to wake Natsuki up now.

This wasn’t a concern for Natsuki, however, as she continued building up the sexual charge in Shizuru. It reached the point where Shizuru couldn’t possibly hold herself back from moaning, so she bit down on her lips to release her moans as quietly as she could into her mouth. Perhaps the restrained noise filtered down into Natsuki’s dreaming mind, as she finally removed her hand from this spot, allowing Shizuru a much needed chance to catch her breath.

Her break wasn’t to last long, though, as Natsuki’s hand slowly made its way farther down her body. Shizuru barely had time to reflect on how the experience was starting to get a bit surreal – could Natsuki really be doing all of this in her sleep? – before the contact of Natsuki’s hand with sensitive, wet flesh made her lose all conscious thought.

Natsuki’s previous behavior had gotten Shizuru so aroused that there was no resistance to the entrance of her fingers. They slipped easily into the wet folds of her core, quickly seeking out the tight bundle of nerves contained within. A sharp bolt of pleasure lanced through Shizuru’s body as Natsuki’s fingers made contact with her clit, causing her to involuntarily let out a yelp. She’d lost enough presence of mind to worry about waking up Natsuki; she could only think about enjoying the ride her lover was taking her on.

It took only a couple of seconds for Natsuki’s fingers to massage the nub into an erect state. The constant bursts of pleasure from her motions had Shizuru letting out a moan with every breath. The pleasurable charge Natsuki had built up in her kept growing, forcing her to strain every muscle in her body against an irresistible force. All the while, Natsuki’s mouth was gently suckling on Shizuru’s nipple, anchoring her in the depths of pleasure. A small part in the back of Shizuru’s mind idly wondered how it could be possible for the girl to drive her wild so effortlessly that she remained asleep through all of it.

After what seemed like hours playing with Shizuru’s clit between her fingers, Natsuki slowly allowed them to drift deeper into Shizuru’s slit. Just as her thumb came in send another jolt of pleasure through Shizuru’s clit, she felt Natsuki’s fingers start to probe her opening. Shizuru instinctively wrapped her arms across Natsuki’s back and pulled her lover tightly into her chest as her fingers made their way inside her body.

Shizuru was so wet that Natsuki was easily able to shove her index and middle fingers in together right away. Their presence gave Shizuru a much-craved feeling of being filled up by her love. When Natsuki’s fingers started sliding their way in and out, all the pleasure that had built up in Shizuru started to pulse in rhythm with them. Shizuru felt herself being hit by wave after wave of energy which shot up from Natsuki’s fingers, a moan bursting its way out of her mouth with each pulse.

Natsuki’s pace gradually picked up, and her fingers thrust deeper into Shizuru. They started to pass over a tender spot deep inside, which forced a wave of shudders through Shizuru with each pass. Soon the speed picked up to the point where Shizuru was shuddering constantly, and the pleasure built up past her ability to handle it.

There was no turning back now. Shizuru knew she had mere moments before she exploded in pleasure. Trying to make the moment perfect, she strained to open her eyes and look down upon the beautiful face of her beloved. Miraculously, Natsuki’s face still held an expression of utter bliss as she slept, her lips still wrapped tenderly around Shizuru’s nipple.

The image of Natsuki’s angelic face imprinted itself on Shizuru’s mind as she lost touch with reality. Every nerve in her body exploded with sweet ecstasy, the entire charge within her releasing at once in every direction. A scream tore its way out of her throat as all of her muscles tensed up, her arms squeezing her lover desperately against her.

Shizuru’s muscles jerked in periodic bursts as she started to fall back to earth. Everything felt unsteady, but her tight embrace on Natsuki kept her anchored. Her sweet lover helped her drift gently back down, soothing utterances of “zuru” filtering their way into her mind. As she finally bottomed out and her body filled with the sweet warmth of afterglow from her orgasm, the voice started to gain a bit of coherence at last. “…zuru… Shizuru… Shizuru?”

Shizuru glanced down, finding that Natsuki had turned her face upwards, her eyes lazily opening. Apparently the force of her orgasm was enough to finally wake the girl up. Now she was looking up questioningly at Shizuru as her mind tried to piece together what had happened. “Shizuru…” she said after another moment. “Did I just… you…?

The expression on the girl’s face was just irresistible. She still looked perfectly cute and innocent after all of the naughty things she’d done to her girlfriend. Shizuru delayed answering her for a few seconds as she leaned her head down to give her lover a kiss of thanks. Natsuki’s lips tentatively moved back against hers once they met, though she was obviously still quite sleepy and confused.

Once she pulled back from the kiss, Shizuru gave Natsuki a loving, thankful smile, and answered her question, “Yes you did, Natsuki, and thank you. You started being very sweet in your sleep, and there was no way I could resist you.”

“Ah,” Natsuki said as a blush made its way to her cheeks. “I thought so. I’m starting to recognize that look in your face.” She quirked a lazy smile at Shizuru.

“Ara? And what look is this, Natsuki?”

“Well,” Natsuki started to say. She scooted her way up in Shizuru’s embrace so she could lay her head on the pillow and look straight into her girlfriend’s eyes. “There’s that beautiful blush you get, which seems to come most easily when you’re aroused. Then there are the tear tracks down your face, and I don’t think you have any reason to be upset right now. On top of all that, you just seem to be glowing with happiness.”

“Ara…” Shizuru felt a grin spreading its way across her face. “I have reason to be happy, with such a considerate, sweet, and loving girlfriend who’s getting to know me so well.”

Natsuki gave a sleepy smile back at Shizuru. She moved her head forward to give Shizuru a quick peck on the nose, causing a quick wave of warmth to spread to her cheeks. “And I’d like to get to know you even better, Shizuru. I want to know every little thing about you, and everything I can do to drive you wild.”

“Aw, and I’d like to know everything about you too, Natsuki,” Shizuru said, and she returned her girlfriend’s kiss to the nose. “One thing in particular on my mind right now is: what were you dreaming about just now? And who is this ‘Zuru’ person you kept mentioning in your sleep?”

Natsuki stuck her tongue out playfully. “Take a wild guess.”

“Hmm…” Shizuru brought a finger up to her chin and took her contemplative pose. “Is Natsuki having fantasies about another girl? Natsuki no ikezu!” She put on her hurt expression now. It never failed to tug on Natsuki’s heartstrings, even in cases like this where she was obviously joking.

Sure enough, Natsuki winced slightly at Shizuru’s expression, but she quickly recovered. “No, I was dreaming about you, Shizuru,” she said, sticking her tongue out again. “I found myself in bed with you when I started dreaming, kind of like how we are now. We were chatting and cuddling, and you asked me if I wanted to repay the favor for you. You’d been stroking me quite seductively through the talking, so uh…”

Natsuki’s cheeks lit up red as she trailed off, and her eyes dropped from Shizuru’s. The cute sight made a smile split across Shizuru’s face. It was quite nice to know that Natsuki still had enough modesty left in moments like these that Shizuru wouldn’t be denied the sight of her lovely blush. “So Natsuki couldn’t resist jumping on her Dream Shizuru?”

“Er, yeah,” Natsuki said, her blush deepening. “And I guess that in order to pay you back, my subconscious must have made me do all of that to you in reality as well…”

Shizuru’s glee was threatening to overwhelm her. Natsuki had just done too many cute things tonight, and the embarrassed blush as she explained her dream was pushing her over the edge. Shizuru brought a hand up to Natsuki’s chin, and after a bit of gentle pressure the girl brought her gaze back up to Shizuru’s eyes. “Thank you, Natsuki,” she said softly. “You’ve just fulfilled a fantasy I didn’t even know I had.”

“N-no problem…” Natsuki said. She seemed to be sinking into a trance under Shizuru’s gaze. Shizuru mused that it was quite fair, given how easily Natsuki was able to enchant her when she got it in her mind to. It was just unfortunate that it was so late and they both still needed a good night’s sleep, or she might have tried to see if Natsuki was ready to help with another fantasy or two.

That didn’t mean she couldn’t set things up for the morning, though. “Natsuki?” Shizuru said softly, trying to keep her lover in as much of a trance as possible. “What do you think about making tomorrow all about us? Just you and me all day, to do whatever we want with each other.”

Natsuki blinked back at her sleepily. She was probably starting to fall back asleep, which was definitely helping with keeping her under Shizuru’s spell. “Yeah…” she said, her word fading into a yawn. As her eyes drifted closed, she pulled herself closer to Shizuru and nestled her head into Shizuru’s neck. “I’d like that.”

Shizuru brought her hand up and gently stroked Natsuki’s hair, trailing her hand down the girl’s back a bit before returning it to her head and repeating the process. “Thank you, Natsuki. Sleep well.”

“You too,” Natsuki mumbled. “Love you …zuru.” A light blush formed on Shizuru’s cheeks at the sound of Natsuki’s new sleepy nickname for her. It might not have much meaning behind it, like other nicknames they might come up with for each other in the future, but it made up for that with cuteness.

“I love you too, Natsuki,” she said as she allowed herself to relax into her lover’s embrace and drift off to sleep.

Onwards to Part 8


Back to Perchance to Dream Index - Back to Mai HiME Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction