So Open Wide

a Mahou Sensei Negima! fanfiction by Bochan

The dream wasn't exactly the same every time she had it, and so Asuna had her doubts as to whether it was really a suppressed memory after all. Tonight it was the Thousand Master who had sent her to the river to wash her face; on other occasions it had been the mysterious older man, the one who was so attractive and distinguished-looking. In her mind she thought of him as Dream Takahata-sensei, without really knowing why. But he didn't seem to be around at all tonight, and that was the first indication that things were slightly wrong.

She blinked sleepily at the placid river and saw her own much younger face blink back at her. This part of the dream had always remained pretty much the same from night to night; she stretched her hands out to cup some of the cold river water. Tonight the river seemed to loom under her, if such a thing were possible, wide and inviting. Asuna could hear the current speeding up, the water beginning to rush and swirl as she dipped her fingers into it.

Pulling. Something was dragging her into the rapids, and she was up to her shoulders in the wet chill of it, and her ears were full of the sound of running--

She had to pee. Badly.

Half awake, Asuna crawled out of her futon as quietly as she was able, so as not to wake up Negi. So the dream had been different tonight--and she didn't want to know where it had been headed, or whether she was going to find that out the next time she dreamt of Nagi and the Dream Takahata-sensei--but it was still a dream. She wasn't living off the land with a pair of . . . whatever they really were, men or memories or stories from her childhood. She was safe in Eva's magical villa, and Negi was totally wiped from another long day of magical training, and she should really take care not to wake him up.

At least he was in his own futon and not hers. But she had more pressing matters to attend to.

After these matters had been taken care of and she was feeling her way through the dark hallways back to "her" room, Asuna realized she could still hear the river, although the sound was coming from much farther away than it had been in the dream. It was coming from the kitchen, actually. And although much was magical about this place, in the waking world there was no mistaking the sound of a plain old kitchen faucet doing what kitchen faucets did best.

"Nn, damn vampire and her pet robot messing with my dreams . . . can't they sleep at night like people who aren't, uh, robots or vampires?" She wasn't sure whom she was talking to. Opting not to think about it too hard--she was still half-asleep, or maybe half-half-asleep by now--Asuna made her way to Evangeline's kitchen.

Chachamaru was at the sink washing the biggest pile of vegetables Asuna had ever seen, and Eva was sipping tea while half-heartedly glancing through a huge book of some kind. She was in a frilly white nightgown; Asuna couldn't decide whether she looked like a distinguished, diminutive British lady (or, at least, what Asuna had always imagined British ladies must all be like, and knowing Negi had done nothing to dispel this) or an elementary school kid who'd snuck one of her mother's trashy romance novels from the bookshelf an hour past her bedtime. Deciding on the latter, Asuna couldn't help but snigger a little, drawing attention to herself. Chachamaru didn't budge, but Evangeline wasn't the sort to pass up a good bicker. She peered over the top of the book she hadn't really been reading, which was obscuring almost all of her face.

"Kagurazaka Asuna. An early riser, I see."

For a moment Asuna was thrown back into the world of her dream--it was nearly the same thing the Thousand Master, Nagi Springfield, said to her night after night--but she shook it off. The grogginess had almost left her, and that world seemed far away now. "I'm used to it, even on my days off. But this is a little early even for me. And it's your damn fault! Can't you bang up the kitchen some other time? What does an 'undying mage' need with vegetables at 2:30 in the morning? I ought to throw some garlic in that pile!"

Eva hmmphed a little. "I'm offended. You seemed to enjoy Chachamaru's cooking at supper last night. Something change? Dreams, perhaps?" Not even the huge book could hide her smirk. When Eva smirked, her whole face went into it--you didn't need to see the mouth to know.

Asuna was about to ask what was meant by that, but just then Chachamaru turned off the water, and in the silence it suddenly seemed awkward to speak.

Chachamaru began peeling a carrot and then turned slightly toward Asuna to acknowledge her. "Hello, Asuna-san. I don't need to sleep." It was almost a non-sequitur, until Asuna remembered that she'd originally asked why Chachamaru was preparing food at 2:30 in the morning. She nodded her polite understanding at the robot, who continued anyway. "All times are the same to me, so I like to get things done for Master whenever I can. Right now I am preparing for tomorrow's breakfast."

Why would we need carrots for breakfast? But Chachamaru's cooking was really very good, and Asuna didn't question. Instead she glanced over at Evangeline, who was still holding the book in front of her face, and still smirking at Asuna over the top of it, her eyes not even on the pages. "You could at least pretend to be reading that," Asuna said. The smirk widened; the gaze didn't shift.

"Negi-sensei doesn't usually stay with us for breakfast on the weekdays, when you're not along." Chachamaru went on as if Asuna hadn't spoken. "Master is very pleased to have his company and yours for tomorrow's meal. She asked me to prepare--"

"Aaaah! Chachamaru, what are you saying? As if I would be happy to have either of those brats waste my good food and valuable time! Hmmph. You just watch what you say around guests from now on."

"Ah, I'm sorry Master, I didn't realize you wanted me to lie to Asuna-san for you . . . "

"I said watch it! Look, do we need to talk again about--"

Seeing the smug look wiped off of Evangeline's face filled Asuna with a sense of satisfaction. Now she could happily get a few more hours of sleep. Sleep had always been a luxury to her, but it was her day off, the dream had so far never come to her more than once a night, and most importantly, Evangeline had been embarrassed. "It makes me feel a little better about being in my pink fish pajamas around her," Asuna muttered to herself, as she left Eva and Chachamaru to their little "discussion" and made her way back to her futon. "I don't know what she knows about my dreams, but I can always ask in the morning . . . nn, much much later in the morning . . ."

She reached the door of the bedroom and peeked in to see if Negi was still asleep. He was, of course. When he wasn't crawling into other people's futons or having his nightmares--those were coming less frequently now, and Asuna was damn glad of it--the boy slept like a rock. It wasn't as if he'd wake up when she went back to bed.

Really, she could stop watching him sleep and go in any time she wanted to . . .

A couple of minutes later, she was finally startled back to reality by a low voice--low in both volume and stature. Evangeline sounded like she wanted to be talking insinuatingly into Asuna's ear, but could only manage to talk insinuatingly a few inches below shoulder level. The intent was there, at least.

"People always say kids look like little angels when they sleep, don't they? Hmmph! He looks to me more like he's plotting something. Doesn't he? He thinks he can get away without paying yesterday's tuition . . ."

"If you want to know what a kid looks like when they're asleep, videotape yourself or something! Do you always watch us like this?"

"I'm not a child, Kagurazaka Asuna. And who knows what a creature of the night sees while the rest of the world sleeps?" That infuriating smirk was back on Eva's face, and Asuna found herself getting geeked up again, wanting less and less to go back to sleep and more and more to one-up the shrimpy vampire girl. Between Evangeline and Ayaka, she was beginning to think pale blondes existed only to torment her.

"Yeah, yeah, cut the creepy crap. You're a 'creature of the night' who sleeps surrounded by fluffy bunny dolls, you know. You're not the only one who can look in on people's bedrooms! At least you weren't in there when I did it, though."

For a brief moment Eva's voice betrayed the blush that Asuna couldn't actually see in the dark of the hallway. "And I wasn't the only one watching the Boy sleep, either, was I? Do you do that every night? How cute. Of course, it must be difficult to just watch when you're sharing a futon with him . . ."

Now it was Asuna's turn to blush. Why had she been watching Negi sleep? They had to get off this subject, because if she thought too much about it, she knew there was no way she'd be able to get any more rest before breakfast.

Evangeline was watching her closely now, waiting for a flustered response. Asuna refused to give it to her. "Ha ha. Why did you follow me back here, anyway? Just to watch us like some . . . pervert?" There was probably a word for perverts that liked to watch people, but Asuna didn't know it.

The vampire looked almost disappointed. "I told you. I'm here to collect yesterday's tuition. It's morning, right? Everyone's awake and I need my magic boosted. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just be going in to get the Boy and my breakfast. One side, please."

Asuna had forgotten all about it. The evening before, Negi had been too exhausted after his training to eat more than a few bites of dinner, and had begged Evangeline to let him get some sleep before his requisite blood donation to the teacher. In a rare fit of . . . something, Eva had agreed.

Why would she come for it now? Asuna hadn't demanded much information from Negi about drinking blood--she cringed a little even thinking the words--but wouldn't it be tastier after breakfast, or something? Or a few more hours of sleep? Negi hadn't been getting enough sleep lately, she knew. The truth was, she worried about him. Evangeline worked him like a pack animal. A pack animal you also took blood from. Or something.

"He knew what he was getting into when he asked to be my apprentice," Evangeline said, and it was only then that Asuna realized she'd been saying all that stuff about the pack animals out loud. Her blush began to creep back up her cheeks a bit--she must really still be tired. Talking about how much she worried about Negi in front of Evangeline like that . . . "I can't train him unless my magic is strong, and you both know that." Eva was really still arguing this.

"Find someone who cares, Eva-san. I'm not letting you drain him now while he's getting some sleep. He sleeps even less than I do, and he's just a kid! He didn't even eat dinner. You can wait for morning. Go play house with Chachamaru-san in the kitchen and leave Negi alone!"

"What about my empty stomach, Kagurazaka Asuna? In fact, the only one around here with a full stomach is you. Maybe I'll just take your blood instead."

It took a moment to sink in. "Oh, please, Chachamaru-san doesn't even have a sto--wait, what? Take my blood? T-that's not part of the agreement!"

"Well, neither is letting Negi rest up before I take my tuition. But on the other hand, we vampires like violent girls like you, remember?" Eva began to wander back down the hallway as she spoke. Asuna noticed that she didn't even bother to look back and make sure Asuna was following her; she simply trusted that she would, for Negi's sake. Irritating.

Asuna followed anyway. For Negi's sake.

"As long as I get my payment," Eva continued as if to herself, "I couldn't care less where it comes from. Blood is blood, you know? No, I guess you wouldn't. Hmmph. Anyway, all that matters is that I stay strong and full--that training takes a lot out of me. Your Boy in there really knows how to take a beating, and that's half the job done right there. Learning how to put up a fight is the easier half. I can almost respect him for what he does here. Almost. That stays between us, do you hear me?" The lack of reply didn't seem to faze her.

They had ended up outside, in the chilly pre-dawn. Asuna shivered a little and crossed her arms, hoping Eva wasn't going to be looking at her chest any time soon, but the vampire was busy making her way over to a patch of lush grass. Asuna had no idea why they were out here, of all places. It was so early . . .

Evangeline made herself comfortable on the grass as she finished her little monologue; Asuna reluctantly sat down and faced her, feeling the dew begin its quick seep through her pajamas. Brr. "So, sure, if you want to take the Boy's place this morning and power me up a bit, it's no skin off my nose. So eager to protect your little sensei. I'm touched, I really am."

She stifled a yawn of her own and gave Asuna a straight, flat look, and stretched both her arms out in a welcoming gesture. "Come here, then."

This is happening really quickly. But what am I supposed to do now, say no? She'd just go back in and wake Negi up and take extra blood to show me who was boss. And he won't stand up for himself to her, or let me do it for him. He's so hard-headed . . .

Asuna remembered seeing Eva take blood from Negi once before; she stretched out a hesitant arm, expecting the vampire to grab it and take a big greedy bite. She braced herself. It's only a blood donation's worth, right? I'm doing this for him! Negi, you bastard, I won't let you forget this one!

"Not like that, idiot. Turn around."

She did so awkwardly, and there was the sound of someone shifting around behind her, and then she felt Eva's arms on her shoulders, pulling her toward the ground. Her head landed awkwardly on Eva's shoulder about halfway down; after a little more shifting, Asuna's neck was comfortably cradled where her head had been, and her body was in a sort of upright-spoons position with Evangeline's.

This is so not right! "Hey! I've seen you do this with Negi before, remember? And you so never did this with Negi before! You took the blood out of his arm. What's with the cuddling?"

Smirk. Asuna could hear it in her voice, even though she could no longer see Eva's face. "We're not cuddling. If I'm going to accept second-best here, and don't think there's any way your blood can ever compare to that of the Thousand Master's son, I'm going to get my trouble's worth. That means straight from the neck, no waiting. Or the deal's off. Should I be waking up your little Boy now?"

"L-liar." Asuna cleared her throat--the chill was getting to her. That was all. "You said before that blood was blood. Whatever . . . just get it over with and let me go back to sleep. Breakfast's in a few hours."

But Evangeline would not just get it over with. She pulled in a bit closer to Asuna and loosely wrapped her arms around her, and suppressed a small shiver. So she's cold too. Why is she doing this? To prove a point?

"Relax, Kagurazaka Asuna." Eva made no move toward Asuna's neck.

"Relax? You're about to take a big bite out of me. It's early and I'm freezing, and did I mention that you're about to take a big bite out of me?" The more she talked, the more she could feel total freak-out creeping up on her; she was sure that as long as she kept talking she wouldn't give in to it. Asuna began to grasp at conversational straws, trying to keep her voice from quivering with the cold and nerves--she couldn't bear to let Eva see her this weak. "Hey, 'Evangeline A.K. McDowell,' why do you always use my full name, anyway? I've never heard you call me anything other than Kagurazaka Asuna. Isn't it a bit of a mouthful? I mean, I don't really mind if you call me Asuna-san."

Now the vampire was beginning a slow rock back and forth; the effect was quite lulling. Asuna could feel her nervousness beginning to fade a little. Eva wasn't going to bite her after all. Of course not. This was all too weird, and she was unsure she wasn't dreaming again, but she wasn't going to get bitten after all . . .

"Well, it has a certain ring to it, doesn't it? I'm not Japanese, you know. We don't get names like that in the West. Hmmph. Kagurazaka Asuna. That's a keeper." Evangeline laughed, and it was a low rumble from deep in her throat, utterly unlike her normal laugh. "Relax, Kagurazaka Asuna."

She was relaxing. Whether it was the rocking or the leftover fatigue of the morning, or the utter bizarreness of the situation, she was getting comfortable, feeling warmer, rocking along with the vampire girl in the cold pre-dawn dark.

Even Eva's voice was soothing to her, an event completely unprecedented in Asuna's experience. It was quieter and huskier than usual--she must be thirsty--and seemed to be droning on about nothing at all, like the summer cicadas neither of them had grown up with. Why is she taking so long to talk to me?

Finally Eva broke the silence that hadn't really been a silence at all. "So, tell me. Why are you so protective of that Boy in there? He has so much more power than you do."

The mention of Negi pulled Asuna's brain out of its doze ever so slightly; she made to sit up with her habitual indignation, but Eva's grip was firm on her arms and stomach and her everywhere, and it didn't seem to be worth the effort. Not this morning. "Unnn . . . why did you have to go and bring that up? I don't owe you any explanation, you know."

Evangeline paused in her rocking, and then her eyes and forehead suddenly appeared, upside-down, in Asuna's frame of vision. The vampire's expression was impossible to read from this angle. "This is your first time doing this. It will go easier for you if you're distracted from what's going on up here." Asuna felt a finger trace the vein in her neck; she swallowed reflexively. "I don't want that Boy going berserker on me if you ruin this and get hurt like an idiot. So talk to me, and forget what I'm doing. I figured he would be as good a topic as any, right? You seem to have a lot to say on the subject." And with that the alien face popped back up to where she couldn't see it, and she was being rocked again, and pulled closer to the warm body behind her.

She was beginning to speak when she felt the hot breath where Evangeline was now leaning into her neck. Stammered. All that was left of the brisk morning now was the memory of her own wet pajama pants clinging to her legs; all else was warmth, warmth, closeness. Drowsy . . .

Asuna closed her eyes, drove everything out of her mind in one great thrust, and began talking.

"I . . . um, I. I always hated children, you know. Because they . . . they're so helpless and can't take care of themselves. Bigger people have to do everything for them, and I've been on my own for almost as long as I can remember, and people feel sorry for me, but I would never accept it if someone was that way with me. Konoka's grandfather wanted to pay my tuition for me, but that kind of help is, I wouldn't stand for being that kind of burden, like some little kid . . ." Tuition. "But I met Negi, and he's a little kid for real, but he's-a-aaaaaaa!"

So maybe she hadn't thought this through like she should have. She really hadn't considered for a moment what it would feel like to actually have those sharp little teeth puncture her neck. It was, at the same time, both a bit less painful and much more . . . intrusive than she might have imagined, had she bothered doing so. The fangs were small and smooth and short, and on her neck they felt almost like a dull but insistent pressure. Almost. It wasn't at all like getting a shot from a nurse; it was a lot less pointy and a lot more pushy. It hurt, but not in any way she couldn't handle, not after everything she'd already been through this year.

The intimacy was what she couldn't quite put her finger on yet. It was something new to her.

She had just decided not to cry out again or pull away when the suction on her neck let up for a moment. When Evangeline spoke, Asuna noticed that whatever tiny amount of blood she'd drawn hadn't soothed her voice any. If anything, she sounded huskier than ever.

"Hmmph. Heh heh. So you think the Boy is 'a-aaaaaa!,' do you? I had no idea your feelings for your bunkmate had grown so strong, Kagurazaka Asuna." These last two words she spoke with a shallow breath and a soft rumble into the stinging, sensitive spot on Asuna's neck; but she did not bite again. Asuna shuddered with reaction.

"You p-pervert." Unnerved, Asuna was no longer concerned with appearing calm in front of the vampire, and her voice trembled freely. "Not Negi. Perv. Because he's just a little brat. To say I like him like that. Because. You're so g-gross. . . . Take more already, I know you won't let me go with just that much . . ."

"Keep talking, then." There was urgency in it; the words were barely out before Asuna felt fangs again, exactly where they had been before and less painfully so, if slightly deeper under her skin.

Asuna managed a couple of sentences before whatever was coming from her lips had little in common with language. She couldn't later have told anyone what they were.

For a moment, she was sure she was back in her dream, because she heard the soft pulse of water filling her ears, her head, spilling through her body. A rhythmic quality, as if the river wasn't a river at all, but . . .

. . . a part of her, her heart, and the river ran through her until there wasn't any of her left to run through . . . that was where it flowed into . . .

Evangeline once again let her fangs slip from Asuna. "S-say." The word came alone, with soft quick heat, and the ghost of lips on throat, on shoulder. "Say something. Now . . ." And a slow procession of warm wet kisses marching up the side of Asuna's neck like splashy summer raindrops; sending jelly to her legs and sparks of hot energy up through her fingertips; bursting pleasant red stain into her cheeks, her throat, her breasts, into places she hadn't known she could blush.

She said something. She said the only thing she could remember how to say in that moment.

"E-evangeline . . ."

All at once she was on her back in the grass, the vampire girl over her. Eva was looking at her with an expression Asuna had seen on her face a thousand times and never bothered to really look at. There was much in it--hunger, ego, anticipation, maybe a hint of sheepish humor. And this Asuna did not see for more than a moment before it was buried in whatever it could touch of her neck and chest, and a great deal too many fingers were fumbling with buttons to expose more.

"I always knew these were the most ridiculous pajamas I had ever seen . . ." Evangeline growled quietly as she finally decided to forego the last two buttons by simply pulling them off. Asuna would have complained, but was silenced as the early morning chill crept suddenly over her skin, and then shuddered when Evangeline sought to chase it away with lips and tongue and fingertips. A stream of balmy, teasing breath across her left breast served only to make the garden air seem even more frigid; when this was finally replaced by the wet heat of Eva's mouth on her, a moan escaped her, and the memory of what it meant to be cold left her.

A near-blind attempt to strip Eva of her nightgown met with dismal failure. "M-move your arms, geez! These are even worse than mine, you're so frilly . . . oooooo . . ." Eva had nipped at Asuna's breast with playful force and left a slick tongue-trail up to her throat.

"Heh heh, that was for ordering around your master. You're so useless with feminine things, Kagurazaka Asuna, just let me get it . . ."

"I'll show you who's useless once you get the damn thing off, 'Master.' No panties? Figures . . ."

Evangeline tossed the nightgown aside and reclaimed her position on top of Asuna.

Four fingers blazed their slow winding trails across Asuna's ribs and stomach, bringing something warm and shocky and tingling to life just beneath her skin. Asuna was unsure of what to do; she reached out and made a slow pass with both hands down Eva's chest and breasts and sides, and was rewarded with a soft whimper from the vampire. Figuring she was doing something right, Asuna inched into a sitting position and began to rub soft, small circles into Eva's skin whereever she could reach. She was a bit pleased with herself when Evangeline melted like butter under her hands.

"Mmmm, that is good . . . good girl, that's a good spot, that one right there . . ."

"Who's the master now?" Asuna muttered, with a small accompanying pinch and no small amount of humor. Eva made a noise that was part gasp and part moan and part chuckle.

"No more teasing, eh, Kagurazaka Asuna? A girl like you"--and this she emphasized with an unceremonious tugging down of Asuna's pajamas and panties--"cuts right to it, I should have known. I approve, of course."

Asuna wouldn't have admitted how lost she felt as Evangeline pushed her gently back down onto the grass and stroked her thighs soothingly. After everything else, she was still nervous about whatever exactly was going to come next, and how best to reciprocate it.

Evangeline's hand was creeping up her inner thigh now, and her mouth was covering her bare chest with the hints of dozens of kisses, and Asuna felt that wonderful crawly warm feeling stealing back into her stomach and fingertips. When Eva's tongue began to trace thin wandering lines across her breasts, Asuna let out a shuddering sigh and allowed her legs to relax and the hand to move higher, and higher . . .

She bit her lip and shivered when Evangeline's hand finally reached its destination; arched and gasped when two fingers slid easily inside her, and a third found its own target, stroking and nudging her teasingly right where she was most sensitive. Slow at first, and the flush had returned to her face full force and she couldn't remember ever having been cold and wet with morning dew or even that they were outside at all; and she couldn't, couldn't be aware of anything beyond lips and senseless words on her chest and shoulders and face, and the fingers that were igniting that slow fire that made her hips want to twitch and jerk with the burn.

She moaned and let them, and somewhere between the tops of her breasts and the back of her brain she heard Eva make a breathless, appreciative noise, and she wanted to hear more. Asuna let her hands wander down Evangeline's body and to her thighs, mimicking what had been done to her and what she had done to herself in the past. She didn't bother to ask permission before entering; Evangeline was obviously even more ready for this than she had been.

"A-asuna . . ." Evangeline shuddered and flushed red, and Asuna could see why she had been enjoying the show so much when the roles had been reversed. That word, a pervert that likes to watch people . . . Asuna took a moment to test the waters, so to speak, and knew when she had gotten it right; Evangeline gasped and twitched, and all at once Asuna was pinned to the grass with a forceful kiss. When she finally came up for air, Eva captured her mouth again, and murmured into it with a liquid-sounding insistence. "Asuna, please . . ."

Evangeline began to move inside her once more, urging her gently into a quicker pace, and Asuna did her best to keep up, but before long she was so lost in her own sensation that she honestly didn't know what exactly she was doing to make Eva react so strongly. The vampire was within her, stroking her, kissing her, whispering nonsense love-language, setting every part of her humming on fire. Asuna was beyond her own control, lost at sea; lost in herself and in watching whatever she was doing have its effect on them both.

"Oooooooh . . ." Evangeline stiffened suddenly and cried out, a low, whimpering, shuddering cry. She pressed close to Asuna, and Asuna felt the girl's shivering moans reverberate through her, setting off nerves that were already on a hair trigger; and then Evangeline twisted and pressed into her in a new way, the right way, an even more right way, and all she could do was let herself curl in and shake and feel like she was dying the sweetest death she could ever have imagined.

The small eternity was over in a few seconds.

The next one, during which neither girl particularily wanted to move or speak, and they both seemed content to lie in each other's arms and see who could quiver the most pleasantly--that one lasted slightly longer. It was about fifteen minutes later that Evangeline raised her head and cocked an eyebrow at Asuna, who had thought she might be asleep.

"You could still get some of your precious beauty rest, you know."

"Nnn. I keep expecting it to be dawn or something. Birds chirping. Isn't that the kind of thing that usually happens after stuff like this?"

"You do realize it's not even 4 AM yet. Your romantic daybreak, and breakfast, will have to wait for the sun." Evangeline stretched somewhat ceremoniously. "As will my fascinating book. I think I could use a little shut-eye myself."

"You're going to bed NOW?"

Evangeline sounded a bit guarded. "If you're not busy . . . Asuna."

"Oh. Well. Well, I . . . definitely don't want to wake Negi up so early, come to think of it, so I should be finding somewhere else to sleep! If you're not busy, that is . . . Eva." Asuna was pulling on her pajamas; there was no way she was going to walk through Evangeline's house and to her room completely naked. Not when she lived with a robot that didn't need to sleep and had built-in camera-like features.

Evangeline had already dressed and was already haughtily picking her way through the grass back to the house. "Please. You can call me Master, if you like."

Asuna didn't respond. Eva paused and turned to make sure she was following.

"You're so irritating!" Asuna finally said, with a laugh. "Come on, bloodsucker. Let's go in, it's still freaking freezing out here."

Some two hours later, the birds greeted the four occupants of the villa--only one of whom couldn't have really used another four hours of sleep.


Back to Mahou Sensei Negima! Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction