Frustrated Wives of the Super Warriors

a Dragonball Z fanfiction by The Tenkai Star

The Cell Games have been announced. Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, and Gohan know of the threat the evil bio-android faces to the innocent people of the universe. Cell had announced several days ago that he would start the tournament in exactly ten days. With the fate of millions on the line Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo went on their ways to train hard for the upcoming battle.

It has been four days since the announcement, it was quiet in the Son household. The only activity the house had was the wife of the great Super Saiyan Warrior Goku, Chichi, sitting on a chair in the kitchen reading a magazine in the sunlight that shined through the window behind her. The sink was empty as she washed all the dishes, the floors and counters were so clean its as if nobody with an appetite like Goku had ever been there.

Chichi thumbed through the pages of the gossip magazine with a sigh. She felt lonely, her husband and son were gone for such a long time to train, the last time she ever seen Goku was last night when she cooked him dinner. That moment hardly lasted due to Goku's inhuman eating habits as he ate over twelve plates of food within the span of one minute, then left again with Gohan to go train.

As her depression sank in she heard a knock at the door. Finally, somebody. As she walked to the door thoughts ran through her head as to who could it be. It couldn't be her karate bum husband. If it was him she would have made dinner for him. She calmly opened the door to see a familiar friend.

“Bulma? What are you doing here?” said a surprised Chichi, as this was the first person to ever come see her in a long time that didn't involve food being on the line.

“Hi, Chichi. It's been awhile since either of us ever spent any time with each other, so I thought I'd come visit for awhile. May I come in?”

“Oh, why sure, Bulma. Come on in, I just had the place all cleaned up and everything.” The blue-haired beauty walked through the doorway and looked around the house.

“Wow, I can tell. The place looks great.” she said. She took a big wiff of the air. “It smells nice in here.”

“Well thanks, I lit a few of these aroma scented candles in here. I don't usually have them lit due to Goku's constant clumsiness and working out might knock them over and burn the damn house down.” Chichi responded.

Bulma giggled at the thought. “Yeah, that Goku, he's got a lot of heart, but not very much upstairs if you know what I mean.”

The two ladies sat down at the kitchen table. Chichi poured two cups of coffee and sat each cup on either side of the table. Chichi happily sat down and took a sip from her cup.

“So, where is Goku and Gohan?” asked Bulma.

“Oh those two? Well ever since that monster Cell has announced the Cell Games those two hardly ever come home anymore. They're up on Mount Paozu and training. I swear, if they keep that up that entire mountain will be reduced to rubble.”

As if on Chichi's cue, a small tremor shook the ground the house was standing on.

“There they go again. Using their massive powers to make themselves stronger. It's like that's all those boys care about is their strength, not one bit about me. The only time I ever get to see them is when I cook them dinner, but then they gobble every bit of it down like a school of piranha fish. Then after that they run back up to that mountain and go back to training.”

“Oh, I know how you feel, Chichi.” said Bulma. “Vegeta does that, too. He trains in my father's gravity generator at 400 times earth's normal gravity. He only ever comes out to demand that I make him some food. Every time I try to talk to him he just yells at me and tells me 'You're in my way of obtaining a level higher than that of a super saiyan. I'll never defeat Kakarot if you keep interrupting me like this.' Thank god I was able to get father to watch Trunks while I am over here.”

“Those ungrateful men. We offer them our love, cook them food, and even give birth to their children, and they show us nothing for it. We deserve better than this!”

Bulma takes a swig of her coffee.

“Yeah, really. At least the Trunks from the future shows gratitude a helps out around the house and helps keep an eye on baby Trunks once in awhile. It’s a shame his father is such a fucking prick.”

Chichi looks down at her cup with a frown.

“I'm sexually starved... only time Goku ever attempted to make love to me was when we were first married. He barely did that right, I swear, the man thought my vagina was a place I can put food in like a mouth. He doesn't even know how to keep his own strength in check, he knocked me out of the bed quite a few times. My pussy was sore for a week afterward. I know he means well, but he just doesn't learn much.”

“That's how I felt when I first made love to Vegeta. He was so rough, I thought he would have killed me in that bed. My legs were so sore afterward that I walked with a limp for a few days. It's hard to believe those Saiyans ever managed to populate their species without literally splitting their mates in half during intercourse. At least it was better than when I did it with that dork Yamcha. It's like every man I've ever met is either bad in bed or just a total loser.”

Chichi looks up from her cup.

“I swear, if it wasn't for the fact that he and I have a son together I'd leave him. The poor man would probably starve to death if it wasn't for me being able to cook food for him.”

Bulma looked into Chichi's beautiful brown eyes, and slightly down her body.

“You know, I don't see why any man wouldn't want you. You're a great wife, and you're very beautiful too. Any man would probably die just to be with you. That Goku should be more appreciative of you.”

Chichi looked directly into Bulma's lovely green eyes too.

“Thanks. I think the same about you. You're very lovely. I remember how great you looked when I saw you in the audience of the World Martial Arts tournament.”

Bulma then blushed at Chichi's words.

“Thank you, at least somebody thinks so. You know, I bought this brand new dress recently. One that shows off lots of.. stuff. Maybe I can use it to entice Vegeta to pay attention to me now. I spent quite a bit of money on it so I hope it works.”

Chichi blushed at the thought of what Bulma in a revealing dress would look like.

“Bulma, can I see it?”

Bulma's head swam over the idea of another attractive woman looking at her in her revealing dress. She took the chance and agreed.

“Sure. I'll be happy to show it to you.”

“Okay. Can I come by after I give Goku and Gohan their diner for the night? They will probably smell it all the way from there when I start cooking it soon.”

“Sure!” said Bulma. “We'll even have drinks, too.”

Chichi stood up with a smile on her face. “Oh that sounds great. I can't wait!”

The two women then chit-chatted for a few hours. Bulma told Chichi of all the adventures she, Krillin, and Gohan had on Namek. Chichi would regale stories she had when she was a child with Goku. After awhile mid-day finally came.

“Well, Bulma. I think it's about time I make dinner for those two right about now.”

“Okay, Chichi.” said the blue-haired woman. “I better go home and check on Trunks. I guess I'll see you later on tonight.”

Bulma got up out of her seat, and kept her eyes on Chichi as she walked out of the kitchen and out the front door. Once she was outside she looked up at the orange mid-day sky. Sighing, she reached into her back pocket to pull out a Capsule. She pressed the button and threw it on the ground to make her own personal hovercraft appear before her. She got in, took one last look at Chichi's house, and drove off.

About an hour passed since the two women talked over coffee. Chichi had laid out a gigantic dinner (rather gigantic by human standards, as it was enough food to feed a family of ten.) Fried rice plates, sweet and sour chicken, pork dumplings, roast duck, barbecue steak, all kinds of delicious foods anybody would be grateful to eat. Once she finished setting the table she opened the kitchen window. She stared out of it, expecting Goku and Gohan to come running down. Just then she heard a high pitched loud swish directly behind her. It startled her, and quickly she spun around to see the visage of a familiar warrior wearing an orange gi, with a young boy next to him.

“WAAAAH! Goku?! How did you get here so fast?” exclaimed Chichi.

“Oh, Chichi. I didn't mean to startle you. I noticed dinner was ready so I warped here with my instant transmission technique.”

“Well, you could have used the door, like a normal husband.”

“Yeah, but then the food would have gotten cold. After all, I was on that big mountain far away from the house.”

Goku and Gohan turned their heads toward the kitchen and noticed all the food on the table. A big childish grin stretches across Goku's face.

“Alright! Your mom made us a great dinner, Gohan. Let's eat!”

“Yeah, all this training in my new Super Saiyan form sure makes me work up a major appetite,” said Gohan.

The two saiyan warriors rush to the table and start shoveling down the food. Goku and Gohan didn't even bother with the utensils, they eat so fast that their hands don't even have time to get sauce and grease all over them. It was like a pack of piranhas ripping a full sized animal to its bones in a matter of seconds.

Chichi walked over to Goku and started whispering something in his ear.

“Goku, I got something to show you in the bedroom later on tonight. Will you take a night off from training and spend it with me?”

Goku stopped shoveling food in his mouth for a few seconds to respond back to Chichi.

“Is it food? I thought you don't allow food in any part of the house other than the kitchen,” muffled Goku with a mouth full of sweet and sour chicken.

Chichi then fell down in shock over the fact that Goku was totally dense on the subject. Chichi then started raising her voice at Goku.

“Goku, you dense idiot! Is that all you can think about is your bottomless stomach? You don't even know what the hell I'm talking about do you?!” Chichi shouted to Goku, with her face literally a few inches from Goku's ear.

Gohan stopped eating and got curious.

“What are you talking about, mom?” said the young child Super Saiyan.

“I don't know, son. What does it mean, Chichi?” responded Goku.

Chichi literally stood there with her mouth hanging open in amazement at how dense the father of her own son was about sex. She refrained from explaining it to her husband since Gohan was obviously too young to be hearing about this.

“You know what, Goku, never mind! Just eat your dinner,” Chichi growled.

Goku then undauntedly turned back to his food and continued to stuff dumplings in his mouth. Chichi walked into the living room of the house and sat down on a chair, still upset over her dense, food-obsessed husband. The sounds of them chewing and gnawing at the food can be heard all the way in the other room. Finally they finished eating. Goku stood up stretching his arms and back up.

“Well Gohan, that was an awesome dinner. Maybe next time your mom will cook up some more. Okay let's go back to training.”

“Okay, dad,” Gohan said with excitement in his voice. The boy ran over to his dad's side. Goku placed his hand on Gohan's head, and with a flash and a high pitched woosh the two Super Saiyans vanished out of the house via Goku's instant transmission skill. Chichi walked into the kitchen to survey the damage that her husband and son may have left behind.

All the plates, bowls, and cups were left behind, with every trace of food totally picked off. Even the bones of the meat they ate were completely picked clean. The flatware was so clean that the only thing Chichi had to do was throw away the bones and put the dishes away.

“Grrrr... GOD DAMN MEN!” Chichi shouted in a voice loud enough that Goku could have possibly heard it all the way from the mountain.

Chichi started fuming and sat back down on the chair in the living room. Groaning in anger, nothing could ever make her forget about her husband, who put her off just to train. She was emotionally and sexually frustrated. Her mind was running at a million miles an hour, but one person stuck in her mind when she thought of her. She immediately thought of Bulma. She was just as upset with her man as she was. The words she said on how Bulma's looks made her something every man would want, and she was imagining what Bulma looked like naked. It somehow put Chichi's mind at ease, all the anger she had towards her karate bum husband were forgotten, she sat there smiling, whispering Bulma's name to herself.

She then remembered she was invited over to Bulma's house in the city for drinks and to see her new revealing dress. Maybe a few drinks will help her relax. She grabbed a Capsule Corp brand flying car capsule and walked out the front door.

Meanwhile, back at the Brief residence Bulma sat on the outside patio. Sitting in the back yard was the Capsule Corp's space ship, inside loud flashes of light, loud blasts, and yells come from the inside of the spaceship. Bulma new that her current lover, Vegeta was inside training at 400 times earth's normal gravity. Bulma knew Vegeta had been in there all day. He usually comes out of the heavily gravitated spaceship only for food and water, as there was none in the ship.

The front door of the spaceship swung open. A familiar blue spandex and white space-armour wearing Prince of Saiyans stepped out. Still sporting a familiar scowl on his face, his clothes were showing tears and his armor showed signs of damage.

Bulma ran over to Vegeta and put her hands together, looking in the sour Saiyan Warrior's face with glee.

“Oh, Vegeta. You finally took a break from training. I thought you'd be in there till you died or something.”

“Oh, it's you,” grumbled Vegeta. “What do you want?”

“Well, Vegeta. It's been awhile since the two of us did anything together. The left side of my bed is rather empty. What do you say we go up there. I bought a new dress for the occasion that I thought you might like,” Bulma said as she winked at Vegeta.

“Sounds like a waste of time. Time I could be spending to increase my strength.”

Bulma was hit with disappointment.

“But Vegeta, don't you love me? I'm the only woman who cared for you. I had your son. I'm even giving you the means to train. Don’t you think I deserve at least some kind of attention?”

Vegeta paused while his back was turned to the blue-haired beauty.

“Let me make this clear to you, woman. I care nothing for you or that wretched boy. Nothing else matters to me! My only concern is to train and surpass the level of Super Saiyan, defeat Cell, and then destroy that fool Kakarott.”

“But...”

“Damnit, Bulma! The time I spend with you is time I could spend training!” Vegeta barked. “You're nothing to me, I regret getting intimate with you back then. Now leave me alone. If you bother me again I will NOT hesitate to reduce you AND everyone here to vapor. Now GET LOST!”

Vegeta strolled into the house while still scowling and muttering under his breath. Bulma's rage grew even more as her saiyan lover walked into the house for food.

“FUCKING MEN!” shouted Bulma, a shout so loud that it echoed throughout the city and scared a flock of birds out of a tree nearby. She walked back inside the house, still fuming from her ordeal.

She made it to the front room of the house, which was far from the kitchen, where Vegeta was eating. She sat down on a chair, with the light of the room provided by a small reading lamp. She looked at a framed picture of all her friends she met on her adventures long ago that was sitting next to the lamp. It had everybody, Goku, Tien, Yamcha, Yajirobe, Yamcha, Chaotsu, Krillin, and finally Chichi.

She gazed upon Chichi in the picture and remembered how she looked in the World Martial Arts Tournament facing off against Goku. She closed her eyes and started to slowly place her right hand by her crotch with her red cheeks and a big smile on her face. She then proceeded to slide her hand underneath her short skirt and slightly wet pink panties. She teased her snatch for a few seconds only to be interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

She stood up and walked towards the door only to notice her hand is slightly sticky and wet. Before answering the door she ran in the bathroom to rinse off her hand. After rinsing it in cold water she quickly went to the door. She then straightened out her hair and opened the door.

She looked out the door to notice a familiar black haired woman.

“Oh, Chichi, you made it,” Bulma said with excitement.

“Hello, Bulma,” said Chichi as she slipped a Dyno-Cap in her front pocket.

“I've been waiting for you.”

Chichi walked into the door when Bulma gestured her to come in. She walked in Bulma gently put her hand on Chichi's lower back, and slowly towards her butt. Chichi slightly blushed, she didn't mind Bulma's hand so close to somewhere private. Bulma led Chichi to her vacant bedroom at the other side of the house. There was a bed on the far end of the room built for two people, with one side having a slight indention as if somebody had slept there before, but the other side was spotless.

“So, where's Vegeta and Trunks?” Chichi asked.

“Vegeta? Oh, that asshole. He's probably done eating and back to training by now. Trunks is probably asleep by now, same with baby Trunks,” responded Bulma.

“Figures.”

Bulma reached behind a dresser on the opposite side of the room and grabs a large ceramic jug from behind it.

“So, how about a drink, Chichi?”

“Um, sure. That's what I'm here for right now after all,” giggled Chichi.

Bulma grabbed a pair of small sake cups from behind the dresser where she grabbed the jug. She handed one to Chichi and poured a small amount of liquid from the jug into the cup. Chichi was reluctant to try the drink, but she eventually decided to take a drink. She almost choked on the strong taste and burn from the liquid.

“Ack! What is this stuff? It tastes like something you'd put in the engine of a car,” said Chichi.

“It's a special blend of liquor. I got it from Master Roshi's place. He said he made it himself. I admit it's strong, but it really helps me unwind.”

Bulma poured some of the jug into another small cup and drank a little bit herself. She then sat down on the bed and sighed as the liquor hit her hard. Chichi then noticed Bulma's reaction to the drink and decided to try taking another drink from her own cup. She took a swig and managed to actually swallow it. The rush of the alcohol slightly overwhelmed her, she too was knocked off her feet and landed on the bed, almost spilling the content of her cup.

“Holy shit. My head is swimming. What did Roshi use to make this stuff, lighter fluid?” said Chichi.

Bulma then giggled, then took another swig of her cup, finishing the rest of it. Bulma layed back on the right side of the bed, her hand carelessly landing on top of Chichi's. Chichi noticed the feeling of Bulma's smooth skin on her hand. She started looking at Bulma's figure then, she lustfully stared at Bulma's silky legs that were exposed from her short dress, then all the way up to her torso and her cleavage which separated as Bulma exhaled. Chichi then finished off her drink and cleared her throat, with a blush in her face and nervousness in her voice.

“Ahem, so. Bulma! You said something about an expensive dress you tried to use entice Vegeta.” asked Chichi.

“Oh yeah, that. I still have it, wanna see how it looks on me?” said Bulma.

“I'd love to,” said Chichi, with some childish enthusiasm in her voice.

Bulma the smiled and stood up, setting her empty cup on the nightstand. She casually strolled to the closet that was opposite of the wall and opened it. Chichi smiled and leaned forward with excitement as Bulma reached inside. The sound of metal hangers clicking together echoed in the room.

Bulma finally pulled out a hanger with a small skimpy yellow dress on it. This dress looked like it was at least two sizes too small for anybody to wear, it was heavy intimate-wear. Chichi then imagined what Bulma would have looked in it.

“Oooh, that looks really stunning. Can you try it on?” asked Chichi.

“Sure, I'll go change and come right back.”

“No no no, you can change here. I don't mind,” Chichi giggled.

Bulma blushed and felt a slight dampness in her panties as she imagined getting naked in front of Chichi. She really wanted to undress in front of her, little did she know that Chichi was anxious to see Bulma's exposed body.

Bulma then nodded with a grin and turned around. Bulma slipped off her red shirt and threw it at Chichi. Chichi caught it and giggled, then took a sniff of the shirt as Bulma turned around and not noticed. Bulma then pulled her short skirt down passed her legs, bending over with her butt pointed at Chichi, hoping she'd notice her pink panties, and Chichi could tell she was excited about it as she noticed a slight damp spot between the legs when she bent over. Bulma's bright pink nipples got hard as she stood back up and realized the girl she now had a crush on was watching her get almost nude.

Bulma then slipped the yellow dress on, which miraculously fit. It almost exposed Bulma's butt and panties while it was on as Chichi was still able to see them with Bulma's back turned to her. She then turned around, Chichi blushed harder as this dress was very cleavage revealing as the dress barely covered her nipples.

“What do you think?” Bulma asked.

“It's stunning. I don't see why any man wouldn't want you in that. You're... gorgeous,” stuttered Chichi.

“Thanks.”

Bulma walked over to Chichi and sat down next to her on the bed.

“Chichi, you know how you and I are having problems with our men?” Bulma asked.

“Yeah, that lousy Goku ran off with Gohan after he ate enough food to feed a platoon of soldiers,” Chichi huffed.

“Well, maybe it's just Roshi's liquor working in me, but I think I’ve had it with men for awhile... maybe... girls aren't a bad idea after all.”

Chichi's eyes widened at that thought.

“Really? You mean you like girls, too?”

“Well... kind of. I remember back in high school I was in the girls' locker room and showering after a gym class. There was this black haired girl in the shower with me.”

Bulma was looking down at the floor as she said this.

“What about her?” Chichi asked curiously.

“Her body was glistening in the water from the shower. She was lathering her body. I couldn't stop staring at her breasts, her ass, her pussy. I loved it.. I just wanted to kiss her all over her body.”

Chichi put her hand on Bulma's left leg.

“I know. I noticed how excited you got when you were changing into that sexy dress for me,” Chichi said.

“How... did you know?”

“I saw that your panties were wet,” Chichi whispered in Bulma's ear.

Chichi then decided to lick the rim of Bulma's ear. Chichi then kissed Bulma's cheek. Bulma stood there staring into space as the raven-haired housewife kissed her. Bulma then turned around and returned the kiss to Chichi. The two women kissed for a few seconds in a moment that seemed like hours. Neither one was too shy about it either, as thoughts of Goku and Vegeta were like things of the past, as the only ones for them were of each other. Bulma wasn't shy about sliding her tongue deep into Chichi's mouth, the strong taste of Master Roshi's liquor was tasted in their mouths.

As they kissed Chichi caressed Bulma's back with her fingertips while Bulma slightly moaned, she really enjoyed Chichi's kiss and soft touch of her hand. Bulma proceeded to brush her hand on Chichi's right thigh, gently sliding her hand up Chichi's leg while her other had padded Chichi's hip.

Bulma broke the kiss for a moment and kissed Chichi's cheek passionately as Chichi rested her left hand on the back of Bulma's head. Bulma then started to lick and kiss the side of Chichi's neck, Chichi couldn't help but close her eyes and exhale with passion. Chichi gently licked the blue-haired beauty's ear, which caused Bulma to slightly moan in ecstacy.

“Oh, Bulma, don't stop. You're making me so wet!” moaned Chichi.

“Really? Let me feel,” commanded Bulma.

Bulma kept kissing Chichi's neck while one hand was feeling up Chichi's left breast. She slid the other inside Chichi's pants, her panties felt wet to the touch, very wet! Chichi sure wasn't kidding around. Chichi laid back and slid her pants down to her knees. Bulma then rubbed her thumb against the crotch part of Chichi's wet pink panties, making them wetter.

Chichi slipped her top off over her head exposing her perky breasts held up with a light pink bra.

“You're wearing the same color panties I have on, my sweet,” said Bulma as she winked. She then kissed Chichi's stomach, Chichi giggled a bit as she was slightly ticklish. Bulma then slid Chichi's panties down to her knees with her teeth in a seductive manner.

Chichi then licked Bulma's perky breasts at the nipple. Bulma liked the feel of Chichi's tongue teasing her breast, as it made her grin. She then brought her face lower, licking her stomach, and all the way down to Bulma's exposed wet snatch.

Chichi decided to have a taste and see what it was really like. She flicked her tongue against Bulma's erect clit.

The flicks of Chichi's tongue was a rapid fire ecstasy that made her give out a shrill high pitched moan with each flick. It continued for roughly six minutes until Bulma let out a large wet orgasm and squirted girlcum on Chichi's face. Chichi licked some of the sweet nectar from her face.

Bulma then leaned in to kiss Chichi as well as lick some of the mess off Chichi's face.

Chichi then seductively crawled over to the opposite side of the bed. She then spread her legs open, with one leg in the air and her clit exposed and erect.

“Bulma, I think it's time we brought this night of fun to an all time high.” Chichi said as she winked.

Bulma then got an idea. She smiled greatly, looking into her lover's eyes. She then crawled to Chichi and spread her legs, like Chichi, and pressed her exposed snatch against Chichi's.

Chichi leaned herself onto Bulma. At this point, everything they loved about eachother was joined in unison, breast to breast, mouth to mouth, pussy to pussy.

Bulma and Chichi began to rub and bump their clits against each other, creating heavy pleasure between the two female lovers. Bulma had such intense sensations that she couldn't contain herself.

“Oh god, oh Chichi, oh Chichi! I looove you!” Bulma moaned.”

Chichi leaned in to kiss Bulma deeply, pressing their bodies together tighter, creating large amounts of sweat that mixed with the warm wetness of their pussies, that created an intoxicating aroma both of them loved.

“Oh my god, Bulma. I'm about to come!” moaned Chichi.

“So am I, come with me, Chichi!”

After a few seconds they both hit a massive orgasm, ones that were so intense that neither of them had with either Goku or Vegeta.

Both lovers then collapsed on opposite sides of the bed, panting like they had just ran a marathon.

Bulma crawled over to Chichi and held her tightly.

“That was amazing. I never experienced sex like that with any man before. I love you, Chichi.”

Chichi wrapped her arms around Bulma and kissed her.

“I love you too, Bulma. I never felt anything that amazing with Goku in all my years of being married to him.”

Bulma then looked at the clock on the cabinet next to the bed.

“Wow, it's getting late,” she said. “We’d better get to sleep soon... would you like to sleep here with me?” Bulma said with a wink.

“Oh shit. I better get home soon, so I can get up early enough to cook Goku and Gohan's breakfast. Lord knows that will take me a long time to make.”

Bulma then locked deeply with Chichi's eyes.

“I understand, I might have to cook a lot for Trunks and Vegeta. You know those Saiyans, they can protect a village, but they can starve it in a matter of a day. But before you go... can we at least kiss one more time?”

Chichi smiled and proceeded to make out with her new lover, knowing that best night of intimacy of her life was with a woman, and they both loved it.


Back to Dragonball Z Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction