Welcome to the Shoujo-Ai Archive

Author: dragonhealer

Name: Dragonhealer
E-mail: vampirechicklover1984@yahoo.com
Homepage:

Dragonhealer has written 13 fanfics:

Regular

Fruits Basket

My Weakness updated 2005-02-01
Pairing: Hanajima/Tohru
Hana explores more of her feelings and the personal sacrifices she would make for her friend, and later gathers up enough courage to tell Tohru how she really feels.

Hellsing

Bloody Moon added 2003-03-03
Pairing: Ceres/Integra
For the first time in her life, Integra learns the true meaning of companionship, from someone she least expected.

Jewel BEM Hunter Lime

Two Worlds, One Love added 2003-03-03
Pairing: Lime/Mizuki
Lime returns to the human world to bid her final farewell to Mizuki, but she never imagined how difficult it could be.

Princess Nine

We Will Always Shine, Together added 2004-12-21
Pairing: Izumi/Ryo
The Kisaragi Nine have lost their dream to enter Koshien, but they have not lost hope. As the team continues to work harder and strive forward in two years, their captain realizes the feelings she has for her ‘rival‘, are much more deep than friendship...

Slayers

I Will Wait for You Until the End of Time added 2004-07-05
Pairing: Amelia/Lina
A lovely elegant poem written by a young princess who forever waits for her knight in shining armor, or should that be sorceress?

The Light Inside the Darkness updated 2004-07-05
Pairing: Amelia/Lina
Can a sorceress of dark magic truly be in love with a princess of white?

Lemon (contains adult situations)

Hellsing

Breaking the Ice added 2003-03-03
Pairing: Ceres/Integra
Sequel to "Bloody Moon". Integra comforts her young vampire companion, and learns more from her than she ever bargained for.

Love Hina

Love From the Most Unexpected Places added 2003-03-17
Pairing: Mutsumi/Naru
When Naru grows tired of Keitaro for not advancing their relationship more, she can always count on an old friend instead, even if she is a little clumsy.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Silence is Golden added 2003-06-18
Pairing: Asuka/Rei
When Asuka nearly dies during another angel attack, Rei goes out on a limb to help her traumatized friend.

Non-Anime Fanfiction

Deep Friendship added 2003-04-22
Pairing: Courtney/Ginger
[As Told By Courtney] Ginger spends the night at Courtney's, only to get a confession from her popular friend.

Opposites Attract added 2003-03-17
Pairing: Helga/Lila
[Hey, Arnold!] Helga has always loved Arnold ever since preschool. But even when they reach high school she still hasn't told him. So why does she turn to the person she was afraid of getting close to instead?

Ranma 1/2

Akane, Wo Ai Ni updated 2005-01-17
Pairing: Akane/Shampoo
A more grown-up Akane gets fed up with Ranma’s constant ignorance of their engagement despite her inner feelings for girl-Ranma. Shampoo gets fed up with Ranma’s constant ignorance of her love for him period. What happens when these two girls come together?

Slayers

Do You Remember? added 2003-03-31
Pairing: Lina/Sylphiel
Sylphiel recalls the time she and Lina saved each other's life during the battle with Copy Rezo, and begins to question whom she truly loves.