Welcome to the Shoujo-Ai Archive

Author: 9thchild

Name: Shinji Shazaki
E-mail: shinji_ikari@maniclogic.org
Homepage: Realm of the Fallen Devil

Shinji Shazaki has written 7 fanfics:

Regular

Digimon

Angel of Light, Angel of Darkness added 2002-12-22
Pairing: Hikari/Shinji
Alternate Universe fic, where the digimon aren't there. Hikari meets Shinji, and promptly becomes obsessed with her.

Non-Anime Fanfiction

Break Shadow added 2004-03-06
Parts: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Pairing: Raven/Starfire
[Teen Titans] Raven, resident sorceress of the Teen Titans, is anything but open in all of her life. When her old teacher Chaos appears and throws Raven's life in a severely twisted spiral, Raven learns to take a chance and live with her emotions--especially if Starfire is involved.

Drive of the Wolf added 2005-01-17
Parts: [1] [2] [3]
Pairing: Jun/Nadia
[Fillmore!] Wherein the pairing has nothing to do with Ingrid or Fillmore, and focuses more on Jun Faolan and Nadia Renault. An oddly introspective fic about homosexuality in middle school.

Outside In added 2005-03-01
Parts: [Prologue] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
Pairing: Kim/Shego
[Kim Possible] After admitting previously repressed feelings to each other, Kim Possible and Shego find themselves tied up in a conspiracy involving clones, gene-splicing, and (what else?) revenge.

Star-Crossed Betrayal added 2004-08-16
Parts: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Pairing: Raven/Starfire, Chaos/Kali
[Teen Titans] The sequel to "Break Shadow." Raven and Starfire's relationship grows stronger even as a new demon and an old enemy set their sights on the demise of Starfire. And just because Chaos was defeated doesn't mean she won't check in on her ex-student...

Tenchi Muyo

Fallen Behind added 2003-08-20
Parts: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Pairing: Ayeka/Ryoko, Minagi/Sasami, Kiyone/Mihoshi, Bakari/Useni
Princess Sasami, bored with having to be a stuffy princess, is almost killed one night by the space pirate, Bakari, and decides to tag along. Of course, Princess Ayeka won't stand for this, and will try to get her back at any cost. Even if it means calling in the space pirate Ryoko and her sister Minagi.

Lemon (contains adult situations)

Digimon

Kidan added 2005-05-17
Parts: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Pairing: Hikari/Shinji
A few years after the theoretical end of 02, Hikari meets with Shinji once more. Things escalate between them, and an action-packed romance follows.