The Tomboy and the Magician Girl

a Suikoden fanfiction by The Tenkai Star

Two years have passed since the war between the Jowston City-States and the Highland Kingdom ended, and the residents at Dunan Castle have moved on with their lives; Shu was doing trades, Jeane opened a rune shop in the Zexan nation's Brass Castle, and Riou, Jowy, and Nanami moved back to Kyaro. Nanami and Riou opened up Genkaku's old dojo and made a living teaching people all over the land the Fierce Dragon style of martial arts. They got so many customers that there wasn't a person in the entire nation that didn't know about the dojo.

One day, late at night Nanami was practicing with her triple rod in the empty courtyard of the dojo. She did a wonderful display of flails, kicks, and punches that were perfectly choreographed; it was a form grandpa Genkaku taught her while he was still alive.

After about a minute of dance-like moves she stopped to catch her breath. The silence in the courtyard was pierced with the sound of hands clapping. Nanami turned around to source of the clapping to see a familiar girl wearing a blue dress and a white hat with an eight-eyed groundhog sitting on her shoulder.

That was amazing, Nanami!” said the girl.

Millie? Is that you? It's been so long. I thought you went to Crystal Valley to study,” said Nanami. She ran over to Millie, and both girls joined hands.

I've decided to go around the world meeting up with all our friends from the war. Where are Riou and Jowy?” asked Millie.

Oh, my little brother is out sparring with Jowy in the mountains.”

So, where did you learn that form? It was impressive.”

Oh, it's just some form that masters of the triple-rod perform. My grandpa calls it the Holy Dragon Fang form.”

Millie sat on the small stool behind her and the small groundhog creature jumped off her shoulder and gracefully landed on the ground.

I see Bonaparte is doing okay,” said Nanami as she squatted down to pet him.

Oh yeah, he's just amazing. Come sit next to me and I'll have him show you this new trick I taught him.”

Well, okay,” said the tomboy as she quickly sat on another stool next to Millie.

Okay Bonaparte, do your special backflip,” said Millie.

Bonaparte then got on his hind legs and did a short jump about three feet in the air, doing a double backflip in midair and then gracefully landed on his feet.

Wow, that's incredible! How long did it take you to teach him to do that?” said Nanami. Millie then put her hand on Nanami's right thigh, though Nanami didn't mind this touch at all.

Through years of practice. I haven't been able to get him to do that trick until recently,” said Millie as she lightly squeezed Nanami's firm leg. Nanami seemed to notice Millie's hand on her leg but didn't actually want it to stop. She blushed slightly as she looked at Millie's smooth silky legs that were exposed by her short skirt.

So... you're catching up with everybody since the war ended?” said Nanami with slight tension in her voice.

Millie then took her hand off of Nanami's leg. “Oh, yeah. I just got back from meeting Rikimaru in Kaku. The two of us went to see Rina, Eillie, and Bolgan's show over in the Grasslands. I was passing through Kyaro and I remembered you and your brother were here so I stopped by.”

Millie walked over to Bonaparte and picked him up.

You know Nanami, I've been dying to see you for so long, these past two years. They felt like an eternity. I'm staying at the Kyaro Inn and I really wanted to talk to you again. Can you meet me there later on tonight? I've got a surprise for you.”

You want to meet me? I guess I can stop by after I close down the dojo for the night.”

Oh gosh, thanks!” said Millie as she quickly squeezed Nanami into a hug. After their awkward embrace Millie looked Nanami straight in the eyes. “Alright, I've gotta go and get ready. I'll see you when you get there.” Millie then walked out of the dojo's front door, cutely waving goodbye to Nanami with Bonaparte in her arms.

Nanami then stood in silence over the strange feeling she got over Millie's touches and felt a slight moistness in her panties. She remembered the last time she felt this way was toward a boy, but the last girl that made her feel this when she first laid eyes on Eillie and Rina two years ago. She was lost in thought as to what the surprise was going to be. She then put away her triple-rod, put out the lights in the dojo, walked out the front door, locking it behind her.

Nanami left the Genkaku dojo at a late hour. The streets were lit by torches and the local tavern was bustling with activity of heavy drunkards drinking away their shame. She passed the noisy tavern and made her way to the local inn where Millie was staying. She sighed a breath of air as she was a bit nervous about going in.

She walked up to the front desk with her hands cupped behind her back with an innocent smile towards the clerk at the desk.

Umm, hi. Is somebody named Millie staying here?” she said.

Ah, you must be Nanami. That lady told me to expect you. She's staying in room number 103. Just knock when you're ready to meet her.”

Sure, thanks.”

Nanami strolled her way over to the hallway to her right with slight nervousness in her body. It didn't take her long to finally reach room 103. She knocked on the door, after a few seconds she was greeted with a voice.

Come on in, it's open.” said the voice behind the door. Nanami slowly opened the door, and the smell of eucalyptus scented incense filled her nostrils. She looked around and noticed some pink flower petals on the floor, they seemed to be set in a trail that led to an open doorway. Nanami followed the petals to the doorway to see a familiar figure wearing a blue robe, sipping some wine from a glass, laying on a bed, lit by several candles.

You made it Nanami! I'm so happy you made it,” said Millie. “Would you like a glass of Kanakan wine?”

Oh, um, sure. I'll try some.” said Nanami. Millie then poured some red liquid from a bottle into a small glass and then handed it off to the pink clad tomboy. She took a sip, which was strong enough to render her weak in the knees, and she sat down at the foot of the bed.

Do you like it?” asked Millie.

Oh, sure. It's fine. So... what did you want to see me for?”

Well, I just wanted to talk in private. I wanted to know, do you have a boyfriend?”

Nanami then set her glass down and sighed.

No, not many people are attracted to me because they all think I'm a 'tomboy',” said Nanami with a sad note in her voice.

Really? You must be lonely. I know I get that way because nobody finds a skilled magician like me likable,” she said as she took a sip from her glass. “You know, there are some people who like tomboys... if you know where to find them.”

I guess so,” said Nanami.

The two girls sat in silence for a few moments casually sipping their drinks only to have Millie break the silence.

I like tomboys, you know.”

Nanami nearly choked on her mouthful of wine when she heard Millie say those words. She didn't know whether to be flattered or worried.

Um, come again?”

I love you, Nanami.” said Millie as she rested her hand on Nanami's leg, like in the dojo.

Nanami felt stimulated again, like when they hugged in Genkaku's dojo. Nanami then rested her right hand on top of Millie's hand.

You were all I could think about ever since I first met you, when you and your brother helped me save Bonaparte. I didn't just join the Dunan Army to help you and your brother, I joined because I wanted to be near you.”

Millie, I...”

I'm sorry, Nanami. I didn't mean to come on so strong.”

Nanami then put her other hand over Millie's shoulder in a supporting motion.

No, no, it's okay, Millie... see, I've been feeling... things... towards you since earlier today at the dojo. Well, I think I feel the same way towards you too.”

Millie's eyes widened, then she leaned her face towards Nanami's.

I think I love you, too,” whispered Nanami.

Nanami leaned into Millie and gave her a brief peck on the cheek. Millie smiled and blushed at the tomboy's pink lips pressing against her cheek. She then proceeded to kiss Nanami on the mouth. First it was a simple joining of the lips, but then Millie forced her tongue into the other girl's mouth. While the two were engaged in the kiss Millie's hands proceeded to undo the ties on the back of Nanami's shirt. She then broke the kiss and proceeded to slip her shirt off over her head.

Are you sure you're okay with this Nanami?” said Millie as she dropped the pink shirt on the floor.

Just go easy on me,” said Nanami, crossing her arms as she felt slightly chilled with only a white bra covering her torso.

Millie nodded in agreement and undone the belt on her robe, causing it to fall to the floor, revealing Millie's body only covered with a blue bra and panties. Nanami proceeded to look up and down her slender body.

You... have nice legs.” Nanami said, shyly.

Millie then ran her fingers through Nanami's brown hair and proceeded to kiss her again, this time while slowly undoing her sash on her green pants. While they wrestled tongues Millie proceeded to slip Nanami's pants down till they fell to the floor, revealing Nanami's pink panties, slightly wet from the excitement.

Millie then broke the kiss and started kissing Nanami's neck, then down to her chest. While she was kissing Nanami's breasts she unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor, revealing Nanami's bright pink nipples. Nanami moaned slightly while Millie kissed her exposed nipples. Nanami kissed the young magician's forehead while her nipples were being teased.

Nanami moaned while feeling Millie's nimble tongue sweeping across her breasts and she brought her hands to Millie's back and unhooked Millie's blue bra, causing it to fall to the floor. Millie then blushed and decided to press her breasts against Nanami's; who's breasts were actually bigger.

Nanami and Millie kissed again, as they deeply kissed they sat down together on the bed. Millie then slid her hand into the front of Nanami's panties, which felt wet to the touch, and the feeling of Millie's fingers down there only made them wetter. Millie's fingers began to explore Nanami's pussy, the touch on Nanami's most sensitive spot made her gasp loudly.

Oh my god, Millie! That feels wonderful,” whispered Nanami. Millie then took her hand out of Nanami's panties and licked the fluid off her fingers.

You taste wonderful, Nanami. I never tasted anything so sweet in my life.”

Millie began to slowly kiss Nanami's body all the way down to her stomach. Nanami laid back when Millie's lips reached her stomach. Millie then pulled Nanami's panties off with her teeth, bringing them down to her shins, Nanami then slid them off all the way with her hands. Millie smiled at the sight of Nanami's exposed nether regions, she brought her face down to Nanami's bare crotch and dove her tongue into it. Nanami moaned in response and ran her fingers through Millie's hair.

Oh god, Millie, I love you,” whispered Nanami. Millie drove her tongue deeper into Nanami's tender zone, turning her moans into slight squeaks of pleasure. Millie loved the taste of Nanami's delicate pussy and licked for a few moments. Millie brought her head up and brought her face close to Nanami's. She then stood up and turned around.

You're gonna like what you see now,” said Millie as she winked. She then started slowly sliding her blue panties off, bringing them down to her knees, bending over, exposing her moist pussy to her lover. Nanami smiled and crawled over on her hands and knees behind Millie. She brought her face close to Millie's exposed snatch.

Go on, don't be afraid,” said Millie. Nanami then inserted her finger into Millie's pussy. Millie moaned slightly at the feeling of Nanami's dainty finger. Nanami then licked the sticky fluid off her finger, she really liked how it tasted. Nanami then brought her face toward's Millie's exposed pussy and licked at her clit. Millie got hit with several feelings of pleasure, which brought her to her knees.

Mmm, yes, more! You're doing great,” moaned Millie.

You taste so sweet,” said Nanami, with a trail of fluid trickling down her lips. She licked Millie's snatch for a few moments until Millie finally got hit with a massive orgasm, which hit her like a bolt of lightning and sprayed Nanami's face with a torrent of girlcum. Millie then collapsed on the floor and was breathing really hard as if she ran a marathon. Nanami then crawled over to Millie and laid on top of her, the two girls then proceeded to make out.

Nanami, what do you say we finish this little session of ours?” Millie whispered in Nanami's ear. Millie crawled to the other side of Nanami, wrapped her legs around Nanami's firm thighs, and pressed her wet snatch against Nanami's. Nanami smiled at the feeling of Millie's warm clit bumping against her own. Millie stretched out her hand, reaching for Nanami.

Take my hand, my sweet,” said Millie. Nanami reached out and grabbed Millie's outstretched hand. They pulled themselves close to each other and met face to face. Both girls then proceeded to rock their hips up and down, bumping clits together in a rhythmic fashion. They then started passionately kissing eachother, their tongues intermingling in a sea of saliva like their erect clits jousting and bumping in a large fit of ecstasy. They moaned louder and louder as time passed.

Oh Millie, I think I'm about to come!” said Nanami.

Me to, Nanami, oh, come with me. We'll come together.” And just as quickly as it came it ended. Both girls hit the hardest orgasm they ever hit in their lives, it was like two champagne bottles being uncorked at the same time. The two girls collapsed, with Nanami on top of Millie, both were drenched in sweat and had a heartbeat loud enough to be felt through eachother's chests. Nanami then kissed Millie on the mouth, the taste of saliva and traces of Millie's girlcum in her mouth.

That was wonderful, I love you, Nanami,” said Millie.

As do I, Millie. You know, this is the first time I've ever done this, with anybody. I never thought I'd ever do that with another girl. I've never thought of girls that way... except for you of course,” said Nanami winking at Millie.

Well, to be honest, you aren't the first girl I've ever liked. I've been liking girls for years. I've had a crush on you since the first time I saw you two years ago.”

Hehe, I guess I should be flattered. Not many people are attracted to me and my tomboyish nature.”

Nanami, will you please sleep here tonight? I don't wanna be lonely.”

For you, Millie, of course.” They both kissed again. They both then crawled up and into the bed, still naked, still holding eachother. Then they fell asleep.


Back to Suikoden Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction