Loving You Forever (part 1 of 9)

a Original Fiction fanfiction by Photographer

Elila’s POV 

      I stand on top of the tallest building in the city, as I look at the city below me. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath, taking the night air scent into my lungs. The night is beautiful and so is the city below me. People called it the City of Lights. Well, it’s not like New York or Las Vegas but this city does have its special effect towards people after a lot of constructions here and there for the past few years. 

      Again, I take a deep breath, loving the smell of the night and the wind that blows gently towards me. I love the night more than the day. But now, the beauty of the scenery before me does not interest me for there are other things to think about. Like my duty. The duty to protect this city from harm. Oh yes, I have forgotten to introduce myself. 

      My name is Elila Savage and I’m one of the protectors of this city. Allow me to tell a bit of my family and me. I sighed tiredly, thinking how to start. Well, here goes. My duty to protect this city always makes me exhausted for I also go to school early in the morning too. My duty is likely 24 hours I guess…when there is trouble; I have to be there to protect the innocents. But then again, this is my duty, my destiny. My family had been protectors and healers for many generations. It is an obligatory duty to us. Usually, the men in my family will be the protectors and as for the women, they became healers. But I on the other hand, was one of the fewer women that qualified to be one like my male relatives.  In my family tradition, the male members of my family only qualified to be a protector as they reached the age of 18 but I became one at the age of 16. I don’t know why but my grandfather said that I was powerful and partly different from the rest. 

      I closed my eyes and sat down at the edge of the tall building. I knew why I was different. It must be my parents. Don’t get me wrong because I do not blame them. I love them very much but they are two different people from different clans. My mother, Selena Falcon came from the family of protectors. Like the rest, she was incredibly beautiful with long black silky hair and fair skin. Her eyes were bright blue and had a kind gentle face with patience and strong will in her. She had the ability to heal creatures or people, a telepathic and also had a sight and hearing that are very sharp and could see in the dark. Her abilities were passed down to me and so are my father’s abilities. My father on the other hand, Jacques Savage was different. He was powerful like a hunter for he came from a family who has the ability to shape shift, skills of a powerful hunter and have the instinct of a feral and a wolf. He could also smell, see, and hear things from afar. He is wild for he’s part animal yet human at the same time. But he was handsome with an unusual black and silver hair with black predator eyes. With both of my parent’s abilities, I’m powerful on my own. Don’t mean to brag about it but just giving a reason why I was chosen to be one of the protectors. 

      I remembered what my mother told me 2 years ago about her and my father. She told that at first that her father (my grandfather) forbids her to be with Jacques because her family and Jacques’s family were sort of rivals for many years since our ancestors’ time. For what? They were rivals because of which family would be a better protector or hunter to this city. My mother laughed when she told me this.  

“It was so ridiculous that I had an urge to throw a book at my dad,”  

      My mother laughed when she said that. I laughed too and really loved the ‘happy ending’ when my father at last, was accepted by my grandfather and he welcomed him to the family. To make it short, both families became allies and vowed to help one another. Gee, I guess my mother broke a tradition by marrying a ‘rival’

      I smiled as I think back and look down at the city to see anything suspicious. At the same time, I began to remember that my female relatives are somehow frightened yet some were…attracted to me because I was different. I sighed again sadly. I was different, yes. The same goes for my appearance. I look different than my female relatives but my family always said that I’m beautiful. I had fair skin with long black and silver silky hair (just like my father, but longer till my shoulders), with a firm slim body and my height is above average. My eyes, however, is silver, not like my mother’s or my father’s eyes. I do love to run in the woods and had a grace of a feral or a wolf. I’m wild as my father, not like my female relatives who have a grace of a swan like my mother. I also have a predator look but not so much like my father, only when I’m at rage. My mother told me that I do have his elegance too. From my mother, I don’t know. Maybe I have her kindness and…a bit of patience. I never know…….With the blood of both of my parents flowing into my veins, some people are really afraid to be near me. Especially men who wanted to…how do you say it…bed me…. but they don’t dare to approach me for they fear me. I don’t want it that way….but I know that inside me, I’m part animal…..I just need to know how to control it. I look at the bright stars in the sky. Then again, I didn’t mind if men fear me actually. I’m not interested in men, I’m interested in a……..female. Maybe that was why I’m different than the rest. 

      Immediately, a face came to my mind. An innocent beauty with dark brown eyes and slightly pale skin, adding with a long black silky hair till the waistline. “Isabella,” I whispered softly, picturing her face in my mind. At once, my body responded and I had to control my body to fight the urge of my need... The need for her. The need to have her to be mine. My fangs starts to grow and I growled with intense need of marking her as mine yet cursing myself of this torture again. I pressed my teeth so hard that my fangs slightly sink into my lower lips till droplets of blood drop from my lips as I struggle to control for what feels like hell. 'My stupid hormones surely must come from dad’s family…aaaarrrggghhh!' I thought as I fight my need. Sweats coming down from my forehead as my silver eyes started to glow in the dark. “Not now, please,” I whimpered and hugged myself tightly. I started to think of her….. 

      I had first met Isabella when we started junior high school together. At the age of thirteen, I didn’t understand why I had an urge to bite her on her neck when I talked or sit next to her. Since we were close friends and always hang out together except for classes, the urge to bite her became stronger and stronger each day. I didn’t tell this problem to my parents so I kept it as a secret until Isabella and I became sixteen and we went to high school together. Then it happened. I remembered that day clearly in my mind as I rock my body to control myself. 

      My class teacher asked me to send some books to the school library. At that time, nobody knew that I was a blood kin of the protector’s family, not even Isabella. Anyway, I took the books and went to the library. As I reached there, I tried to open the door and surprisingly, it was locked. I was surprised, thinking why was the library closed during school hours. I just shrugged and used my mind to unlock the door. As I heard a click, I opened the door and went in. I went to some shelves to put back the books and suddenly, I heard a faint cry. My ears started too focused at the noise, hearing where it came from. I heard it coming from deep inside the library, and I moved so fast that it was so blur to a human’s eyes. As I reached at the back of the library, which was very dark, I silently approached where the noise came from with my silver eyes glowing in the dark and my movements became so much as a feral. I didn’t need lights to see in the dark and so I began to focus and stayed very quiet. Then I saw something…..or someone. 

      Curiosity became anger. Anger became rage. In front of me was Isabella, who was pinned down on the floor and a guy on top of her, holding her hands at the side. She was struggling to get free from his grip but he slapped her hard.  

“You bitch, keep still! You never looked at me when I want you. Now you must pay! Don’t worry, you’ll surely gonna love this!”  

      The guy, Mark then laughed evilly. Isabella cried and tried to scream but he slapped her again while trying to unbutton his jeans and hers. At once, the rage in me burst out and I roared loudly. Mark jerked up, surprised of the noise and then he saw my pair of silver eyes with rage, looking at him. He tried to stand up but I pounced on him and he landed roughly on the ground near the wall. I couldn’t control myself and bashed him up badly as Mark screamed in pain. I felt the animal in me rising and the need to kill him was strong. My right hand turned into claws as I raised it to strike him. That was when I heard Isabella saying… 

“No, please…..stop!”  

      I turned to her as my claws turned back into normal. The rage in me was replaced with the need to protect her. I rushed to Isabella’s side with a blur speed and touched her face gently.  

“Don’t be afraid Isa, it’s me Elila,”  

      I said to her softly. Isabella was stunned but emotions came to her and she cried on my chest. I hold her protectively, confused why I was feeling with so much emotions at this time. 

      Then without thinking, I gently brought her face up and kissed her cheek lovingly. I began to kissed her tears gently and then nuzzled her neck with a purr. The feeling of her neck was so soft that I couldn’t stop myself to kiss and licked her neck in small circles. Then I have the urge to bite her again. I growled softly and started to nibble her neck. As I was about to bite her neck, I heard her saying to me with uncertainty. 

“Elila, what are you doing?”  

      I froze in horror and gently pushed her away from me. I was shaking and felt something unfamiliar inside me. I felt the need to claim her now. To make her mine. A loud growl came out from my throat before I could stop myself. I control myself and I didn’t look at her for awhile as I control my inner torture. After for quite sometime, my heartbeat became back to normal and I took a deep breath. I slowly looked at Isabella since she can’t see me because of the dark. She looked shocked. I guess she saw my eyes, glowing in the dark and my behaviour towards her. 

“I’m so sorry….I didn’t know what came over me…. I'm so sorry.”  

      I pleaded to her as I tried to go near Isabella but painfully she jerked away from me.  

“What are you?”  

      She asked me in horror as I felt my heart ripped apart. Before I could say anything, people started to come in and rushed to us. 

Onwards to Part 2


Back to Loving You Forever Index - Back to Original Fiction Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction