What Dreams May Come (part 10 of 12)

a Mai HiME fanfiction by Leebot

Back to Part 9The Machinations of Fujino Shizuru


Ara… This is too much, Natsuki. I can barely write right now; it’s taking all my energy just to keep myself seated at my desk and not jumping for joy. My Natsuki has finally decided! Yes, you’re “my Natsuki” now, and I know you’re going to enjoy it. I’m certainly going to enjoy being “your Shizuru.”

I really wish you didn’t have to keep me waiting until you were actually ready to say it, but I can understand. I wouldn’t care about getting sick myself just to be with you, especially since it would mean I’d get my personal Nurse Natsuki, but I guess you just can’t let yourself do that to me if you can help it.

That’s probably not all, though. I know how hard it is for you to face your feelings. Could it be that you’re still a bit scared and need the time to get your courage up? You really don’t have to worry, Natsuki. I know I’ve fantasized about doing a lot of things to you that would scare you off if I told you right now, but I have no intentions of pushing you into it before you’re ready. You don’t have to fear me pouncing on you and ravishing you as soon as you give me your decision.

I take no responsibility for what I may do to you in my dreams, though.

Your love,

Shizuru


It’s finally going to happen tonight! I’m sorry, I’m just too excited right now. I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to wait the rest of the day. Maybe I could spend it running intricate fantasies through my mind of what we could do once you confess your feelings. Or, maybe I could work a little bit more on the plans I have for you tonight.

That’s right, I’ve got my own devious little scheme set up to help get you in the mood. I wasn’t originally planning to do this, but things just kind of feel into my lap. What happened is that yesterday, I got a call from Mai saying that she was planning to throw a karaoke party to celebrate you recovering tomorrow (she’ll use any excuse to do some karaoke, won’t she?). Don’t worry, I made her promise not to force you to sing; it is supposed to be your party after all.

Well anyways, Mai revealed to me that she’d been talking with you and knew what was going on. It was kind of embarrassing to hear that you’d told her, but her news that you were better made me no longer care about such trivialities. She told me that she thought it might be a good idea for me to do something special for you after the party, to help you relax and feel a bit more comfortable about things. So, that’s just what I’ve decided to do. I’m still trying to decide between a few things, but of course, by the time you’ll be reading this you’ll know what I decided, so I won’t bore you with the details now. Until tonight.

Your date for tonight,

Shizuru


Shizuru checked her watch as she approached the door to the karaoke room Mai had rented: 7:12 p.m. Perfect. She was just late enough for Natsuki to start wondering where she was, but not so late she’d start worrying. Coming in now would allow her to see a precious moment of joy on Natsuki’s face as she forgot herself in front of their friends.

Setting her mask carefully in place, Shizuru opened the door and walked determinedly into the room. She quickly caught sight of Natsuki and shifted her gait to walk straight towards the other girl. As Natsuki caught sight of her, her face lit up with exactly the joy Shizuru had been counting on. In response, Shizuru allowed her mask to slip just a little and let her eyes reveal emotions she’d had to hold back for so long, but would finally be able to release this night.

Natsuki seemed to almost be in a trance as she gazed back into Shizuru’s eyes. As Shizuru got closer, she let herself gaze deep into Natsuki’s brilliant viridian eyes, filled with a little nervousness, some determination, and… Yes, that was certainly love there. It was the same soft emotion Shizuru had seen when Natsuki had leaned in to kiss her earlier that week, and they’d both finally been able to identify it.

As Shizuru thought about their earlier kiss, she felt herself being drawn towards Natsuki’s lips. She let herself glide towards them, bending down to meet her… and felt her leg bump into another leg which was most definitely not attached to Natsuki. Her eyes snapped down to it, then trailed up the attached body until they found a face which was trying its best not to burst out into laughter.

“Forgive me, Tokiha-san,” Shizuru said, reverting her face back to her classic smile. “But I do believe you’re sitting in my seat right now.” A spurt of muffled laughter came from behind Shizuru. She hadn’t been paying attention to who was on that side of the room, so she couldn’t accurately identify it. Nao seemed like a likely candidate, though.

Mai smiled back at Shizuru and gave her a quick wink. “Oh, it’s no problem. I was actually saving it for you, after all.” Mai pushed Mikoto, who had clung onto her right side, off farther down the seat and slid over to make room for Shizuru. “Though you might want to consider showing up on time if you want a good seat in the future. You kept us all waiting, you know.”

“Ara, was I late?” Shizuru lilted as she turned around to take her seat, casually letting her left arm fall across Natsuki’s shoulders but pointedly looking away from her and at Mai. “Forgive me, but I had some last-minute preparations that just couldn’t wait.”

As Shizuru turned her head back, she got her first chance to take a look at the other residents of the room. Nao was sitting on the right side, sipping a drink as she tried to avoid making eye contact with anyone in the room. To the left of Nao were Yukino and – to Shizuru’s relief – Haruka. Yukino caught Shizuru’s gaze and gave her a smile. A quick flick of her eyes pointed out she currently had her hand wrapped around Haruka’s.

Haruka appeared quite stiff and nervous, and her eyes kept darting back and forth as if daring anyone to make mention of what her hand happened to be doing. When she caught Shizuru looking at her, though, her eyes quickly flicked away and a pink tinge filled her cheeks. Shizuru looked back at Yukino and gave her a proud smile. Yukino smiled back and mouthed a quick “Thank you” to Shizuru.

“Ahem!” Mai had stood up and clapped her hands together to get everyone’s attention. “Chie and Aoi weren’t able to make it on such short notice, and as you know, Midori-chan’s off adventuring in the Middle East and Sister Yukariko is in no condition to be partying. This means that with Fujino-san finally here, we’ve got everyone, and it’s time for karaoke!”

Mai struck a cheerful pose as if expecting an outpouring of applause. When the only response she received was a snort from Nao, her expression sunk. “Well, since Nao-san seems to be the most enthusiastic of the bunch of you – and that’s certainly not saying much – I think I’ll give her the privilege of going first.”

Nao’s eyes widened in rage and she nearly choked on her drink. After a coughing spurt she exclaimed, “What!? You can’t make me do that! I’m pretty sure it’s a sin to force a nun to make a fool of herself.”

“Uh-uh,” Mai said, shaking her finger at Nao. “You’re not a nun yet, are you? As long as you’re a novice and in my karaoke room, I can make you sing whatever I want. You should just be grateful I’m in a merciful mood tonight and am going to let everyone pick their own song, or I’d have you do something really embarrassing.”

Nao gave a long, low growl at Mai. “Is it too late for me to just leave now?”

“Not if you don’t mind me telling Chie it’s alright for her to make a little extra money selling the pictures she took of you at the party last week.” Nao visibly deflated at this. With a sigh and a bowed head, she got up to search through the computer for a tolerable song.

As Natsuki started laughing at Nao’s predicament, Shizuru was reminded of the reason she’d come to this party in the first place. With that in mind, she let her left arm curl around to start rubbing Natsuki’s shoulder. In a surprising move, Natsuki responded by pushing her body over to rub right up against Shizuru’s side and leaned her head to rest on Shizuru’s shoulder.

Shizuru’s heart started to race from feeling Natsuki press against her, and a light blush spread to her cheeks. She quickly got control over herself and suppressed the blush, hoping no one else had noticed. I know what you’re trying to do, Natsuki, and it’s just going to make me need to get even. Though tonight, I wonder if that’s actually your plan? Well, far be it for me to disappoint you…


As the party proceeded, Shizuru took more and more liberties with her covert teasing of Natsuki, reveling in the reactions she was able to provoke. First was letting her left hand drift down to caress Natsuki’s back, which had prompted Natsuki to shift her position to expose more of her back to Shizuru. It also had the unfortunate side effect of preventing Shizuru from seeing if she was making Natsuki blush, but she’d seen it enough times that she could content herself imagining it.

With her attention focused solely on Natsuki, Shizuru was barely aware of the activities of the other girls and the songs they sang. She was idly aware of Yukino dragging Haruka up on stage for some duet at one point, and Mai seemed to be singing a fair number more songs than was rightfully her share, though of course, no one was complaining. As Shizuru glanced at the clock, she realized that the time Mai had booked the room for was getting to an end, and there was likely only time for one more song. Seeing as she was the one outside of Natsuki who had yet to sing, she had a good guess who was going to be the grand finale of the little party.

By this point, Shizuru had progressed to tenderly massaging Natsuki’s neck and shoulders. It was amazing how much she could enjoy just simply being able to touch Natsuki without the other girl cringing away. She didn’t know how she’d be able to handle it when Natsuki would eventually allow her to touch her in even more intimate places.

A devious smile spread across Shizuru’s face as she realized that she still had yet to properly get back at Natsuki for making her blush earlier, and she was soon to run out of time. Let’s see just how intimate you’re willing to let me be. Feel free to stop me with a blush anytime.

Shizuru removed her left hand from Natsuki’s shoulder, which prompted an immediate groan of discontent from the girl. She relaxed, though, when it made contact with her side and started rubbing downwards. As it reached the curve of Natsuki’s hip, Shizuru paused. So far, so good. Now, let’s see that blush! Shizuru let her hand dive down and gave Natsuki’s left butt-cheek a tender squeeze.

If she’d done that a few months ago, Natsuki would have jumped halfway across the room. A few weeks ago she would have gasped, blushed, and grabbed Shizuru’s hand away. But today, Natsuki’s reaction was simply a moan of pleasure. She must have progressed in her own feelings a lot more than Shizuru had thought.

However, Shizuru wasn’t in the mood quite yet to revel in that. She’d sworn to make Natsuki blush, and that was what she was going to do. With her left hand now massaging Natsuki’s bum, she allowed her right hand to drift off of Natsuki’s shoulder and down her side as well. However, this hand had a different target from the other. It stopped right above Natsuki’s hip and found the spot where Natsuki’s HiME mark used to be.

Natsuki let out a gasp as Shizuru made contact with this point. With a grin, Shizuru proceeded to press her advantage, rubbing in on that spot. This elicited another gasp from Natsuki, and she started trembling. Her head stiffly turned around to face Shizuru, revealing the blush Shizuru had been waiting all night to see. “Shizuru… no fair…”

“What’s no fair is that you made me work so hard for a simple blush,” Shizuru said, removing her hand to hold it in a scolding gesture. She leaned her head in to whisper into Natsuki’s ear, “Though if you want fair, I just might have the same weakness myself. Of course, now that my HiME mark has faded, you’ll have to manually test every square inch of my body to find it. I’m up for it if you are.” Shizuru gave a low purr and pulled her head back, letting it take a quick detour to give Natsuki a peck on the cheek she was sure no one else would be able to see. As the girl’s face flushed an even deeper red, Shizuru felt a throbbing in her chest at the sight.

“Alright Fujino-san,” Mai announced, bringing Shizuru out of her Natsuki-induced trance. “Last song of the night, and you’re the only one left to sing. So come on, pick a song.”

“Ara, I guess I’d better go then,” she said to Natsuki, gracing her with a heartfelt smile before she replaced it with her normal grin. She removed her left hand from its intimate position and gave Natsuki a pat on the shoulder as she rose.

Shizuru went over to the computer and started browsing its selection of songs. Almost all of the songs were either J-pop or Western imports, likely to appeal to the expected tastes of the younger generation. Come on, they have to have at least one enka song in here… Aha, here we go: Kawa no nagare no yo ni, figures that would be their token enka song. I’d prefer something a bit more romantic, but I guess this will do. Making her selection, Shizuru walked over to the changing room, giving those of the girls who were watching her a quick wave before disappearing.

After a quick perusal of the outfits available, Shizuru picked out a flimsy kimono with a sigh. It wasn’t of very good quality, certainly not compared to the ones she was used to wearing, but that was to be expected of whatever they’d keep here as a costume. Nevertheless, you just couldn’t sing enka without a kimono, and this was the only one they had.

Shizuru changed into the kimono, taking care to make sure everything was perfectly in place. It might not have been the best kimono, but if she couldn’t make it look perfect on her, then she wasn’t Fujino Shizuru. Once everything was perfect, she pushed the curtain aside and strolled up onto the stage, her face in a perfectly graceful expression. When she reached the microphone, she gave a bow and caught Natsuki’s gaze on the way up.

Natsuki was quick to cover up her expression, but it was too late; Shizuru had seen the admiration in her eyes. Ara, my Natsuki thinks I’m pretty up here! Shizuru had to restrain herself from letting a giddy grin break out across her face. It wouldn’t do to lose her grace in front of everyone else. There’d be plenty of time for that when she had Natsuki alone.

To distract herself from the thoughts she knew were about to follow, Shizuru broke eye contact with Natsuki and looked over at Mai. She gave her a nod to signal that she was ready for the music to start. Mai nodded back and pressed a button on the computer terminal. She turned back to Shizuru and gave her a thumbs-up as the music started to play.

Shizuru let her eyes close as her body started to sway to the music. She didn’t need to read the words for this song; she’d learned it long ago in grade school and her affinity for enka meant that it had never slipped her mind. This gave her the freedom to allow her eyes to latch onto Natsuki when she reopened them and started to sing.

Though she started singing in perfect control, it started to slip as she felt herself being drawn into Natsuki’s brilliant eyes, which had also slipped back into a gaze of admiration. With a mental sigh, she decided to switch gears and simply poured out all of her emotion into her singing. With Natsuki on her mind, this of course was mostly love, which didn’t quite fit the song. But it was still passionate, and at least Natsuki seemed to be enjoying it.

Eventually the song came to a close, and Shizuru forced herself to look away from Natsuki to gauge the reaction of the rest of the room. It turned out to be unnecessary, as the enthusiastic cheering from Mai, Mikoto, and Yukino would have drawn her attention in any case. Even Haruka and Nao were giving her encouraging applause. Natsuki finally joined in as well when she broke out of her daze.

Trying to suppress a blush at the overwhelming reaction, Shizuru gave a thankful bow before moving offstage. She returned to the changing room to put her own clothes back on, and then rejoined the group, taking back her seat by Natsuki. She wasted no time in slipping her left arm back around Natsuki’s shoulders and pulling the girl into her, prompting a barely-restrained giggle from her.

“Alright, last round of drinks is ready, if you can free your hands, Fujino-san,” Nao had snuck up while Shizuru was distracted with Natsuki, carrying a tray of paper cups filled with what looked like fruit punch. Shizuru reached out to take one with her free hand, but Nao snatched the one she was going for away from her and pushed it on Natsuki. “Here you go, Kuga. Drink up.”

Natsuki accepted the drink with a shrug, but Shizuru’s suspicions flared up as she took another cup from the tray. There was certainly no love lost between the two girls, and Nao might have been a bit peeved that Natsuki didn’t have to sing tonight. It also seemed to be just her style to spike Natsuki’s drink, most likely with a laxative or something else embarrassing. That was certainly not what she needed tonight, and Shizuru vowed to make Nao’s life a living hell if it turned out to be the case, forgiveness and reparations be damned.

“Wait a second, Natsuki,” Shizuru said softly after Nao had turned away, grasping Natsuki’s arm to stop her from drinking. Better to be safe than sorry. “Let me check something.”

Natsuki gave a shrug and placed her drink down as Shizuru got up and approached Mai. She took the girl over to a corner for a somewhat private conversation. “Tokiha-san,” she said. “Did you see Nao-san pour the drinks? She was acting somewhat oddly in handing one to Natsuki.”

Mai’s brow furrowed and she shook her head slightly. “Don’t worry, I saw her pour them. She didn’t slip anything into any of them. How was she acting oddly anyways?”

“Oh, just grabbing a cup away from me and giving it to Natsuki,” Shizuru said.

“Heh, well I wouldn’t worry about that,” Mai said, a smile creeping across her face. “Nao-san probably just had it on her mind to be a little nice to Natsuki. She’s still not the most socially-adept person, but I think she’s making an effort to make amends as best as she can. Don’t worry so much, okay?”

Shizuru let out a relieved chuckle. I guess I’m not the only one trying to make things right now. Sorry, Nao-san. “Alright, thank you, Mai-san,” she said, figuring it was about time she dropped a bit of the formalities with the girl. She was Natsuki’s other best friend, after all.

“No problem… Shizuru-san,” Mai replied. She gave a smile to make up for her hesitance, and then headed out to rejoin the group.

Shizuru followed Mai back, and retook her seat by Natsuki. “So is it safe to drink?” Natsuki asked her half-jokingly.

“Yes, you may go right ahead,” Shizuru said, patting Natsuki’s leg.

Natsuki smiled at her and took a sip. She then used her free hand to grab a hold of Shizuru’s hand from her leg and wrapped it back around her shoulders, moving back in to press up against the now-blushing Shizuru. “You make a good pillow, you know that?” Natsuki said.

“Ara, does this mean that, like a pillow, Natsuki wishes to sleep with me?” Shizuru teased, in part to get back at Natsuki for the blush she’d just suffered.

Her tactic didn’t work, though. The response it garnered was instead Natsuki turning her head to whisper into Shizuru’s ear, “I think you’ll find out soon enough.”

Shizuru felt her face turn beet red. I see you’re learning how to tease quite well yourself, Natsuki. But I’m still the master, and as long as I am, you can expect to pay back double for such insolence. Just wait until you see what I’ve got planned for you after this.


“Okay, if we’re here, can I take the blindfold off now, Shizuru?” Natsuki asked.

Shizuru let out a light chuckle. “Not quite yet. There’s one little thing I have to do first.”

“Alright, go ahead.” Natsuki sighed, and she probably also rolled her eyes behind the blindfold.

“Okay, remember when you teased me about sleeping with me earlier? Well, it’s time for you to pay for that now,” Shizuru said, sidestepping behind Natsuki and bringing her hands into place for her attack.

“Hey, you were the one who brought that subject up! Don’t dish it out if you can’t ta- oh…” Natsuki trailed off into a moan as Shizuru’s hand found its target, pressing in once more on the sensitive spot above her right hip. Shizuru’s other arm wrapped around Natsuki’s chest and pulled her back, making her body press up against Shizuru’s. Shizuru then pressed her chest out to make sure Natsuki knew exactly which parts of her physique were pressed up against her – though Shizuru definitely wasn’t complaining about the sparks that ran through her at the contact.

Natsuki’s breath had quickened, and she started panting as Shizuru pressed in harder and started to massage what she had started to think of as Natsuki’s “pleasure button.” Before long, Shizuru felt an additional weight against her, and realized that Natsuki’s legs had weakened. Natsuki was crumbling in her arms. She could have taken her right there, and probably not face any resistance. But it wasn’t right, she had to be ready on her own. It would be wrong to push her into this, especially when there was so much left to do that night.

Reluctantly, Shizuru removed her hand from Natsuki’s side and brought it up to help support the girl as she caught her breath and regained her strength. As she did so, eventually Natsuki regained enough coherence of thought to pant out, “I still say that’s not fair.”

“Hmm, well my offer to let you search for my own sensitive spot still stands,” Shizuru murmured. Her mind drifted off to a fantasy of Natsuki doing just that as a wave of warmth filled her chest.

“I may have to take you up on that,” Natsuki said, and the warmth promptly spread to Shizuru’s face. Damn you, Natsuki. I’m never going to get even at this rate! As much as it hurts my pride to admit, I guess you’ve won for tonight; I can’t push you any further without really being unfair. Time for your reward, then, I guess.

“For now, I think you can just take off the blindfold,” Shizuru said, releasing Natsuki from her grasp so the girl had room to maneuver her arms around. She stepped around in front of Natsuki and spread her arms as the blindfold was removed. “Ta-da!”

Natsuki’s eyes widened in surprise, then sunk into an expression of desire. “W-What is this?”

“Well… I was thinking, and I remembered another time I hurt you. When that lingerie-stealing Orphan attacked, it was my plan which cost you your entire collection. So…” Shizuru swept her arms across the room, pointing out the racks of lingerie spread around the store, “I’m going to help you top it off now with some of the best. Choose any five outfits you want, and they’re all on me. Price is absolutely no problem.”

Natsuki’s eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store, and she darted past Shizuru to the back of the store, where the expensive, designer pieces were kept. A broad smile spread across Shizuru’s face at seeing Natsuki so excited. Working here sure does come in handy sometimes. And this time, I’m not going to be left with any regrets of taking advantage of her.

Shizuru’s mind drifted back to her first trip to the this store with Natsuki. For a while, she’d thought of it as one of the happiest moments of her life. When Natsuki finally knocked some sense into her, though, it became one of the moments she most regretted. She’d taken advantage of her friend, and used helping her try on bras as an excuse to grope her breasts, almost bringing her to the point of orgasm when she’d also lucked onto finding out how sensitive Natsuki’s HiME mark was.

Shizuru shook her head. That was all in the past now. Natsuki no longer recoiled from her touch, and it wouldn’t be long at all before she’d seek it out herself. She’d given the girl a coupon for that particular incident, and hopefully Natsuki would find a good use for it so Shizuru could finally stop regretting what she’d done. Until that time, doing this favor for her friend tonight would at least serve to create some better memories for this store.

“Hey, Shizuru!” Natsuki yelled out from the changing room, drawing Shizuru from her thoughts. “What’s up with these import bras? All the sizes seem to be off.”

Shizuru walked towards the changing room so she wouldn’t have to yell in response. “Are those the European ones you’re trying, Natsuki?” she said as she approached the curtain to the changing room she’d heard Natsuki yell from.

“Yeah, what’s up with them?” Natsuki yelled from behind the curtain.

“The European Union recently set a new standard for clothing sizes to try to make things more consistent. This means that all their bra sizes are a bit different now.”

“Oh,” Natsuki paused for a moment. “Um, could you maybe help me figure out what would fit then?”

Yet another blush filled Shizuru’s cheeks. Ara ara, Natsuki, are you actually asking me to feel you up? You just have to rub in your teasing victory for tonight, don’t you?

“Shizuru?” Natsuki said again after Shizuru’s pause. “It would be a lot easier than messing around with every size to figure out what fits.”

Shizuru let out a breath she didn’t realize she’d been holding. Of course, Natsuk’s mind wasn’t as dirty as hers was. She really just meant what she’d said. She’d let her imagination get away from her there. Still, it was nice to see that Natsuki was trusting her not to take advantage of her again. “Of course, Natsuki. Is it alright if I come in?”

“Yeah, sure,” Natsuki said.

Shizuru moved the curtain aside and slipped into the room, trying not to let her eyesight focus on Natsuki’s bra-clad chest and not to let her mind start to focus on what it was going to feel like when she was able to- No, she was trying not to think about that. “Um, could you turn around, Natsuki? It’s easier to get a good feel, er, measurement that way.”

Natsuki let out a light chuckle as she turned. “Feel away, Shizuru,” she said. “You don’t have to be so uncomfortable.”

How are you ever holding yourself together so well tonight, Natsuki? You’re supposed to be the hesitant and shy one here. Tentatively, Shizuru wrapped her hands around Natsuki’s rib cage, just under the swell of her breasts. She tried not to think about the fact that she was touching Natsuki’s bare flesh near such an intimate area, but it was no good. Ara, I’m sorry Natsuki, but I’m going to have to let myself enjoy this a little or I’ll go crazy.

Shizuru let herself drift off to a bit of a dream-world as she felt around under Natsuki’s breasts. “Let’s see… 73, 74 centimeters, I think. Okay, now for the overbust size,” she said to give Natsuki a little warning as she let her hands drift up over Natsuki’s breasts, desperately fighting the urge to squeeze her hands and start massaging them as she’d done the last time she was in this position.

“The new European sizes use the maximum size when you breathe in, so breathe deeply for me, Natsuki,” Shizuru said. She almost jerked her hands away as the bulging of Natsuki’s chest pushed her breasts into them, but she was able to control herself and keep them just lightly touching. “Ara ara, Natsuki is certainly fit with such a large lung capacity,” she said as Natsuki’s chest came to a stop. “Let’s see, that’s a good 94 or 95, I think.”

“I’m a 95?” Natsuki said in surprise. “I think I like this new system.”

Shizuru giggled lightly as she reluctantly withdrew her hands from Natsuki’s breasts. “I think you’ll like this next part even more. Your large lung capacity brings you up to a D-cup now.”

“Ooh, I definitely like this new system,” Natsuki said, turning around to face Shizuru again. A large smile was plastered across her face, and there was just a hint of a blush on her cheeks.

Shizuru’s gaze had ended up on Natsuki’s breasts as the girl turned, but she quickly pulled it away. “Let me see, what brands were you trying… okay, let me go get you some 74Ds.”

Shizuru reluctantly parted from Natsuki and went out to collect the bras she was looking for. She also took this as a chance to try to calm down her heart, which had taken to racing at the sight and feel of Natsuki in just a bra. Damn it, why was I able to handle myself so much better when I was taking advantage of her? This should be easier now.

Heat swelled through Shizuru’s heart as an explanation occurred to her: the difference was that now, she truly cared about Natsuki and what she thought. She wasn’t just doing this for her own selfish pleasure anymore. Forgive me, Natsuki, I was a fool back then. That wasn’t really love, I think, just desire. But it’s love now, I know. Maybe I’m finally worthy to receive your affections.

Shizuru let a smile creep across her face at this thought. This was turning out to be quite the evening. Not only was she finally going to officially get Natsuki’s answer, but she’d come to an important realization about her own feelings as well. It was with this smile on her face that she returned to Natsuki in the changing room and gave her the bras.

Natsuki thanked her for the bras, and then spent a minute staring at Shizuru, who was still lost in dreamland. “Shizuru?” Natsuki said after a bit.

“Hmm?” Shizuru said, shaking herself out of the haze.

“Mind letting me change?”

“Not at all,” Shizuru said, finding herself drawn back into Natsuki’s eyes.

“Mind letting me change alone?”

“Oh! Oh, of course. Forgive me, but Natsuki can be very distracting,” Shizuru said, a light blush forming in her cheeks. She quickly turned away and snuck past the curtain to hide it from Natsuki.

It didn’t take long for Natsuki to pick out some bras she liked, along with matching panties. She also ended up getting a chemise and – to Shizuru’s surprise and embarrassment – a teddy. “Ara, is Natsuki planning to seduce me?” Shizuru asked as Natsuki put the teddy on the counter near the cash register.

Unfortunately, even this comment failed to make Natsuki blush. “You’ll see,” was all she said, with a devious grin she could have easily stolen from Shizuru on her face. Shizuru was barely able to restrain the blush this time, and she proceeded to check out the items for Natsuki, putting them on her own credit card. It ran up to quite a tab, but she wasn’t exactly stretched for cash, and Natsuki was worth it in any case.

After packaging up Natsuki’s purchases, she led the girl back to her car. “So, are you ready for this night to end?” she asked. She knew Natsuki wasn’t done yet, but she wanted to give the girl the chance to choose what to do from here.

“Heh, not quite yet,” Natsuki said, the devious grin back on her face. “Let’s go to my place now. I’ve got a little surprise of my own for you.”

Onwards to Part 11


Back to What Dreams May Come Index - Back to Mai HiME Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction