Perchance to Dream (part 8 of 11)

a Mai HiME fanfiction by Leebot

Back to Part 7

Magic Hands


You’re so beautiful, Shizuru. I can completely understand now why you love watching me sleep so much. You look so precious while you’re doing it. You’re so serene, so peaceful. Your face is a mask of perfect beauty right now, and the smile on it is one of the cutest I’ve ever seen on you. And I put it there, didn’t I?

I’m willing to bet you had much the same effect on me while I slept last night. I know my dreams were certainly a lot more peaceful than usual. You already know about one of them, but the others were just as fun. That nightmare I mentioned didn’t pop up at all. I don’t think I’m over it permanently, but sleeping with you like this at least pushed it from my mind for one night.

We’ll have to deal with that soon. Maybe today would be a good chance, if we’re just going to focus on us and our relationship today. Though I guess we might need a chance to buy some, er, supplies for it… Ugh, okay, maybe that wasn’t such a good idea. Okay, new plan: I bring up the issue with you somehow, maybe by showing you this journal – I did promise last night to let you know all about me, so it’s probably time to let you in on this – and suffer through however much teasing it takes to get you to go out and get them yourself.

Bleh, I’m really not that good at this scheming. You always seem to make it look so effortless. But then again, you make pretty much everything look effortless. Even last night, when I’d thought it would be a near-impossible task for you to get me to open myself up completely to you, you’d turned me into jelly in your arms before I’d finished reading your letters. The only time I’ve ever seen you sweat was when I was, er… you know… to you.

Hmm, for some reason that thought is rather enticing. And seeing you lying there, sleeping so beautifully, your bare breasts heaving with every breath… Gah! I really have to learn to control myself. I’m not used to having all these urges. You must think I’m some sort of sex maniac with the way I’ve been going after you the past week. I even ended up molesting you in my sleep! I’m definitely falling in love with you, Shizuru. I know I already said I loved you, but it looks like there’s further to fall.

Oh yes, that reminds me, I’ve been thinking a bit about nicknames and such, after you pointed out my muttering of “Zuru” last night. While that one’s good for when I’m sleepy and can’t get out the “shi,” I think I need something a little better for you. In one of my dreams last night, I used something for you which I think is just perfect. Hopefully it’ll get a little flutter in your heart whenever you hear it.

Anyways, I’m going to be off to shower and freshen up now. We’ll of course talk later, and hopefully I’ll remember to let you read this today, if you aren’t too distracting.

---

Natsuki closed up her journal and slipped it into her “hiding place” under her bed. It was neither the most inventive hiding place nor the most secure, but she’d never really been that concerned about it being found out. She had the dorm to herself – at least until the fall term hit and more students started needing rooms – and Shizuru was the only one likely to be snooping around, which wasn’t really much of a concern.

Natsuki gave her girlfriend another glance before she got off of the bed. She really was extraordinarily beautiful, especially in her sleep. Deciding that she just couldn’t resist any longer, Natsuki tentatively bent her face down to just in front of Shizuru’s. She wanted to let her girlfriend remain sleeping peacefully, but she just couldn’t go any longer without kissing those precious lips. But she’d ended up waking Shizuru when she’d done that last week, so she resolved to try to be gentle right now and just give her a quick kiss, rather than start making out with her.

It was harder than she’d expected, but Natsuki managed it. She let her lips come in contact with Shizuru’s lightly, gave a little suction to make sure it qualified as a kiss, and gently withdrew. The feeling of Shizuru’s soft, sweet lips made Natsuki wish she could stick around to relish them some more, but she resisted the urge. Shizuru could use the sleep so she could be fully energized for the day ahead of them.

Giving the object of her affection a small smile, Natsuki whispered to her, “Sleep well, love. You’ll need the rest to deal with your sex maniac of a girlfriend today.” Natsuki chuckled lightly to herself as she left for the bathroom. The nickname of “love” certainly felt right, though describing herself as a sex maniac definitely didn’t. I’m just in love, and trying to deal with a suddenly unleashed libido, Natsuki tried to justify to herself. Besides, it’s partly Shizuru’s fault anyways for being so damn sexy!

She let out a sigh and shook her head as she made her way into the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror for a bit, trying to look at her naked body as Shizuru saw her. Although her breasts weren’t quite as big as her girlfriend’s, they still were a fair bit larger than average. They also seemed to be just about the perfect size to fit with the curves of the rest of her body, she reluctantly noted.

Natsuki had done quite a lot of work keeping herself in shape, and it showed. Her muscles weren’t very prominent, but they were quite firm, and they seemed to flow into the natural curves of her body perfectly, without making her look too masculine. She turned around so she could look over her shoulder to inspect her backside in the mirror. Shizuru hadn’t seen her naked from that angle yet, so she wanted to make sure she’d appreciate it.

Trying to imagine that she was looking at the body of someone other than herself –Shizuru, her subconscious immediately suggested – Natsuki tried to judge just how sexy she looked from this angle. As soon as she superimposed Shizuru’s face over her reflection, a wave of heat erupted from her loins, answering her question in no uncertain terms. She turned back to give the front of her own body the same test, and the result was even more definite.

So that was it then; she was sexy, whether she’d ever admit it or not. And yet Shizuru had done an incredible job of resisting her so far. Did the girl just not care about sex that much? It didn’t seem to fit in with how she pictured Shizuru. She’d certainly taken full advantage of the little opportunities she’d had in the past to push the limits with Natsuki. But she was holding herself back a lot better now.

She’d probably had to hold herself back a lot before they’d gotten together, even though she’d slipped up on a couple of occasions. I guess Shizuru’s just good at holding herself back, Natsuki mused. She certainly does that with her emotions most of the time when we aren’t alone together. So it probably isn’t very hard for her to hold herself back from jumping on me. And she did have a good reason to last week, wanting to make my first time as perfect as possible.

Natsuki smiled to herself. Shizuru had certainly succeeded last night. She resolved to herself to thank her girlfriend for that when she woke up, and maybe even give her a little reward. She would have to be submissive for this reward, however, to make sure Shizuru didn’t keep worrying about holding herself back. The gates were open now for the two of them to try out whatever they wanted with each other now; Natsuki just hoped Shizuru would start to take advantage of it.

Giving her arms a nice stretch, Natsuki walked over to the shower, leaned in, and started the water. She waited a few seconds for the water to warm up before she walked into it and drew the curtain behind her. The flood of water over her body was nice, but she couldn’t help but compare it to the feeling of Shizuru embracing her. Needless to say, the water came up far behind.

Natsuki let out a sigh as she dipped her head back to wet her hair in the stream of water. She’d barely been apart from Shizuru for five minutes, and already her thoughts were finding any excuse possible to drift back to her. She really needed to get used to spending time apart from her girlfriend. The problem was, she just didn’t want to. She still wished she could spend even more time with Shizuru. It was going to be torture come tomorrow evening when they’d both be forced to retire to their own homes.

Natsuki paused in her motions as her mind started to converse with itself, disconnecting from reality around her. But does it really have to be that way? Why can’t I just stay over at Shizuru’s house – or have her stay here – and just make sure I set the alarm or something to get up early enough for class? I’m sure Shizuru would understand, and she’d probably prefer being woken up a bit early to not having me there.

No, wait, her mind countered back. Wouldn’t that mean you’re living together then? You can’t do that this soon! You’re still barely a couple.

Barely? We’re in love with each other and we’ve repeatedly made love to each other. And I can’t possibly imagine our relationship changing. Besides, it doesn’t really have to be official or anything. It can just be that I sleep over with her often, and I can keep the dorm if I need it.

Oh come on! What happened to being afraid to rely on anyone else? You know that everyone else has just left you. Your mother betrayed you and ended up getting killed for it, and your father abandoned you to just send money in place of any actual love. You can’t go leading yourself into that kind of pain again; your heart just won’t take it.

Oh, fuck you! she cursed the voice in her head. Shizuru doesn’t count, and you damn well know that. I tried things your way for years, and I just ended up holding myself back from happiness and hurting others. I thought I’d finally gotten rid of in the Carnival when I was able to accept Shizuru’s feelings, but if I have to kill you off now, I will. I’ll show you a thing or two. I’m going to allow myself to trust Shizuru and rely on her. There is no way I’m letting you hold me back from moving in with her.

No reply was forthcoming, and Natsuki allowed herself a small victorious smile as she came back to the real world. She turned around to pick up the shampoo, but the sight of a shadowy figure behind the curtain sent a shock through her body. She let out a cry of alarm and jolted in surprise as her arms instinctively shot up to cover her body. In the moment before Shizuru drew the curtain and stepped into the shower with her, Natsuki had just enough time to muse about how her instincts had her worrying more about modesty than defense, as they would have just a few weeks ago.

“Ara ara,” Shizuru said as she came into the shower. She made no effort at all to hide her body as she allowed the water to drift down over her – she even seemed to relish showing it off to Natsuki. Natsuki found herself instinctively backing away to make room for her girlfriend, though there was barely enough in there for the two of them to stand comfortably. “Natsuki is so cute when she’s all flustered and modest.”

Natsuki pressed herself back against the wall and tightened her grasp of her body as Shizuru’s lustful gaze bore into her. She focused her gaze directly downwards to try to hide the blush she knew was forming in her face. “Baka…” she said weakly. “You really should learn to knock, Shizuru…”

“Ara?” Shizuru said. “But it’s not like Natsuki has anything left to hide from me. I’ve already seen all the best bits of her, and I can see them again anytime I wish just by closing my eyes.” Shizuru paused for a moment. “Ah yes, there we go. Ara… so beautiful and sexy…”

Natsuki shrunk even further under Shizuru’s teasing. She could feel that her blush had completely filled her face by now and was leaking its way down her neck and into her chest. She’d been fine with Shizuru seeing her last night, and even a few minutes ago when she was imagining it, but under the barrage of her teasing, it was just too much.

Baka. I told you that you couldn’t do it. How do expect to be able to live with her when you can’t even bear being casually naked around her? You know she’s going to be doing this every single day if you live together.

Quiet you, Natsuki reprimanded the voice in her head. A wave of determination hit her to prove that voice wrong. Taking a breath to steel herself, she slowly moved her arms away from her body to expose it to Shizuru. With another breath, she tilted her head back up to face Shizuru, prepared to endure having her body lustily appraised by her girlfriend.

It turned out that she didn’t have to, though. Shizuru was gazing straight back into her eyes. The look on her face seemed to mix relief and pride. After a moment it softened into an expression that Natsuki recognized as her “Natsuki is too sweet” expression, though she didn’t utter the words now. The sight of it made pride swell up within Natsuki. Pleasing Shizuru had just topped the list of goals for her life, she realized.

Now that the stun from Shizuru walking in on her had worn off, Natsuki realized something else as well: Shizuru was doing just what she’d been worried about a few minutes ago, making the first move towards her. Sure, it had been in a teasing manner, but what did she really suspect with Shizuru? But she’d started to slow down to match Natsuki’s pace now – she’d just been standing patiently under the water as Natsuki adjusted to being in the shower with her.

Always waiting for me. Well, I’m here now, Shizuru. You can stop waiting. Natsuki pushed herself off from the wall and walked up to Shizuru, not stopping until her body was pressed right up against her lover’s. She wrapped her hands around the back of Shizuru’s neck and pulled the girl’s face in to meet her lips. Shizuru’s hands soon found their way around her back to hold their bodies together even more tightly.

Everything was softness in Natsuki’s world as they shared that kiss. Maybe it was the steam coming up from the shower, but Shizuru’s lips seemed to be even softer and sweeter than they usually were. Natsuki dragged her lips over her lover’s to relish all the sensations from them as a gentle warmth built up in her chest.

The feeling of the rest of Shizuru’s body against hers was just the icing on the cake. The water flowing down over Shizuru’s shoulders cascaded between their bodies, and it seemed to make Shizuru’s breasts even smoother and softer than usual. Natsuki had to resist the urge to bring a hand down from Shizuru’s neck to feel them, but she didn’t want to escalate things quite yet – she was still hoping Shizuru would be the one to do that – so she contented herself with the feeling of them pressed up against her own breasts.

As she was about to run low on air, Natsuki pulled her head off to the side, regretfully breaking the kiss. A smile tugged at her lips when she heard a soft moan come from Shizuru – oh, how she’d allowed herself to open up emotionally since they’d become a couple! Natsuki had no intention of moving away, though, and she rested her head on Shizuru’s shoulder. Shizuru’s own head followed her example after only a second.

After a few moments of relishing the embrace, Natsuki decided it was time to speak up and get some of her thoughts out to her girlfriend. She started out simply. “Thank you, Shizuru,” she said.

“For what, Natsuki?” Shizuru’s tone of voice fortunately didn’t hold the tone of guilt it might have had, thinking that she’d done nothing worth being thanked for. It was more along the lines of being curious as to what exactly Natsuki had in mind with her thanks.

“For everything,” Natsuki explained. She allowed her hands to drift down Shizuru’s body, and she started lightly stroking her girlfriend’s back. The water running down from it made it so smooth and pleasant to the touch. “But particularly last night. It was just perfect, better than I’d ever imagined. I’ll always cherish that memory, and the fact that I could share my first time with you, who I also plan to share my last time with.”

Shizuru’s arms clenched tighter around Natsuki as she uttered the last words. She knew she might have been looking too far into the future, being more certain than was warranted, but she didn’t care. At that moment she couldn’t imagine ever being with anyone other than Shizuru. After a moment, Shizuru replied, her voice straining with glee, “Ara, Natsuki…”

“Also, Shizuru,” Natsuki continued, “thank you for this. Please don’t be afraid to push me a little, make the first move. I need it sometimes if we’re going to move forwards. There are a few things that will still be hard for me, but I’ll let you know then. Don’t you dare worry in advance. You need to be the adventurous one; I just don’t think I’ll be able to handle more than the rare burst of inspiration.”

Shizuru was silent for a bit. Eventually, she withdrew her hands from around Natsuki’s back and lightly pushed herself out of the hug. She looked directly into Natsuki’s eyes, as if scanning them for any trace of hesitance or deceit. “Natsuki really wants this?”

“Of course I do, love,” Natsuki said, letting a smile cross her face and seep into her eyes. She’d slipped in her new nickname to test it out what Shizuru thought of it, and the girl’s face almost immediately lit up. Natsuki wasn’t quite sure if it was from the nickname or the sentiment of her statement, though. She peered into her love’s eyes for a moment, and her instincts read the twinkle present in them as meaning that she did indeed appreciate the nickname.

“So then,” Shizuru said, a playful smile forming on her face which caused Natsuki’s heart to flutter, “would Natsuki like to shower with me?”

Even if she hadn’t already tacitly agreed to do just this, Natsuki just wouldn’t have been able to resist Shizuru at that moment. The playful look on her face, the hopeful tone in voice, and the nature of just what she was requesting made it irresistible. Natsuki was barely able to hold herself back from squealing with glee as her mind started to run wild with what they were about to do. “You bet I would,” she said.

A giggle broke out from Shizuru’s mouth and she clapped her hands together in glee, tilting her head against them. Natsuki had seen her strike that pose on a couple other occasions when she was putting on a mask of happiness, but she wasn’t wearing any mask now – or anything else for that matter, the perverted part of Natsuki’s mind reminded her. This was simply Shizuru in a rare moment of letting her true happiness pour out, for Natsuki’s eyes only. It was quite the sight, and her giddiness was infectious.

“So,” Shizuru said, a huge grin on her face, “has Natsuki shampooed yet?”

Natsuki ran her mind back to before Shizuru had gotten into the shower. She’d frozen in thought as she was wetting her hair, so she’d never gotten around to shampooing. She shook her head. “Not yet.”

“Then may I?” Shizuru asked, giving Natsuki her best puppy-dog eyes.

Natsuki had been hoping Shizuru might go for something a bit more intimate right away, but she did still need to wash her hair. No reason they couldn’t work upwards, though, and she intended to make sure this shower was as intimate as possible. “Only if I can wash your hair as well.”

This seemed to be just the answer Shizuru was looking for. She took out her hand and motioned for Natsuki to turn around. “Alright, but Natsuki first, since she’s been in here longer.”

Natsuki rolled her eyes playfully, though she obeyed Shizuru. “Yes, love.” Shizuru let out an unconscious squeak of joy at the use of her new nickname, leaving Natsuki with no doubts that she appreciated it.

After a moment, Natsuki felt Shizuru’s gently meet the top of her head. They started gently massaging her scalp, working the shampoo in. Natsuki tilted her head back slightly to help give Shizuru a better angle and to make sure shampoo didn’t start dripping into her eyes. Shizuru certainly took advantage of this position, and it wasn’t long before she’d been able to elicit a moan of pleasure from Natsuki.

It was really amazing what Shizuru was able to do with the gentle motions of her fingers. Ever since the incident in the lingerie store when Shizuru had nearly brought Natsuki to orgasm while under the guise of helping her try on a bra, Natsuki had mentally referred to them as Shizuru’s “magic hands.” She’d feared them for quite a while, as they were one of the few things that had been able to break through all of her defenses, and with such ease at that.

But Shizuru had held herself in check since that incident, and it wasn’t until a week ago, when she’d finally decided that she loved Shizuru that she once again experienced their touch. Of course, Shizuru had just used them as part of her teasing then, trying to push the limits of how much Natsuki would allow her to touch her, but they just felt too good to ask her to stop. In the end though, Natsuki needed to make sure the night was about Shizuru, and she’d ended up being left wanting for more of their touch – whether she’d ever admit it aloud or not.

And now, finally, she’d been able to let those hands take her all the way. Shizuru was now completely free to use them on her at will, just as she was right now. Even though she was working on one of the least sensitive parts of Natsuki’s body, somehow she still managed to make it a heavenly experience. Natsuki almost didn’t want it to end, but eventually it had to, as Shizuru had done all she could do with both the shampoo and conditioner now. Perhaps she’d still help with rinsing out the conditioner later, but in the meantime, Natsuki had a chance to return the favor.

Turning back to Shizuru, Natsuki motioned for her girlfriend to turn around as she had. She reached for her bottle of shampoo and paused as she considered Shizuru’s hair. “Is this brand alright with you, Shizuru? I’m not sure quite what you use to make your hair so soft.”

Shizuru gave off a light chuckle. Even facing away from Natsuki and in the poor acoustics of the shower, it still sounded unbelievably melodic. “Ara, your shampoo is quite alright, Natsuki. And you don’t need to worry about the conditioner, either. My hair is quite well-behaved on its own.”

Natsuki furrowed her brow as she squirted out shampoo and started massaging it into Shizuru’s hair. “I’m not buying it,” she said after a bit. “That’s just too perfect hair to be natural.”

As they talked, Natsuki tried as hard as she could to give Shizuru the same heavenly experience she’d been given, but she knew she was going to come up short. She just didn’t have that miraculous knack for it that Shizuru did. Her saving grace in her last few encounters with Shizuru had been the other girl’s glee at the nature of the situation – simply the fact that Natsuki was trying and was touching her like that helped Shizuru out a lot, she was sure. She was trying her best to improve though. She kept careful track of what felt good when Shizuru did it, and she paid attention to what her lover seemed to enjoy as well. Since Shizuru was likely improving at the same time, it was unlikely she’d ever catch up, but she’d just have to find other ways to make it up to her girlfriend.

She was likely doing something right now, as Shizuru let out a soft moan of pleasure as Natsuki worked in the shampoo. “Natsuki can believe whatever she wants,” Shizuru said. “She can see for herself later today.”

“Hmph,” Natsuki said. Shizuru certainly did have many almost-superhuman features – her skills with her hands came particularly to mind. Was it that hard to believe that she naturally had such lovely hair as well? “I guess we’ll see,” she decided. Seeing that the shampoo was lathered about as much as it was going to get, Natsuki gently prodded Shizuru to get her to turn around so they could rinse it out.

Natsuki’s breath caught in her throat as Shizuru turned around for her. She’d dropped her gaze down, not thinking about what part of Shizuru’s body she’d be facing, resulting in her ending up with an eyeful of her love’s naked body. She’d been too distracted by her own nudity when it was exposed to her before to pay it much attention, but now that was off of her mind and Shizuru had helped to get her into mood. As a result, the sight of Shizuru’s body was now adding to the building heat within Natsuki, and she couldn’t take her eyes away from it.

“Ara, has Natsuki found something she likes?” Shizuru teased gently, having caught Natsuki in the act of ogling her body.

Unfortunately for Shizuru, Natsuki was too mesmerized to realize she was supposed to be embarrassed and blush. “Yeah…” she said dreamily. Even Shizuru’s laughter at her response didn’t manage to make her blush, as it just resulted in an enchanting bouncing of her chest.

“Then maybe would Natsuki like to help me wash that as well?” Shizuru said. It wasn’t much of a tease, as Natsuki was more than eager to assist in that task. The prospect of seeing that lovely body all soaped up was just irresistible. Though maybe that was precisely Shizuru’s goal. Natsuki decided that she didn’t care, and she quickly turned to pick up the soap so she could get to work.

Unfortunately, Shizuru just couldn’t help but land yet another tease. As Natsuki had turned to grab the soap, Shizuru had turned around once again to present her back to her girlfriend. “Ah, thank you so much, Natsuki,” Shizuru said. “It’s so hard to reach some of the spots back there.”

Natsuki growled softly. She knew full well that Shizuru was playing with her, but there wasn’t much she could do about it. An idea briefly occurred to her when she remembered that she hadn’t helped Shizuru rinse her hair out yet, and maybe she could get the girl to turn around for that. But nope, Shizuru had apparently done it herself while Natsuki was distracted with her body. She must have been planning this from the start.

With a sigh of defeat, Natsuki lathered the soap up between her hands and started spreading it over Shizuru’s back. She contemplated how she could best get back at Shizuru as she did this, but didn’t come up with anything quite good enough. She just wasn’t a match for the teasing prowess of the great Fujino Shizuru.

However, Natsuki did have one other tactic up her sleeve. Shizuru wasn’t very easy to tease, but Natsuki did have a pretty good track record when it came to trying to get a blush out of her through quite a different method. Natsuki gave this a try right now, allowing her fingers to gently trace down Shizuru’s sides. A stiff gasp from the girl informed her that she’d hit home.

Biting her lips to stifle her laughter, Natsuki crouched down to start working on soaping up the backs of Shizuru’s legs. She kept her movements as slow and sensuous as possible, allowing herself to delight in the feeling of how miraculously soft Shizuru’s muscles were. It was amazing how their bodies worked differently. While Natsuki’s muscles tightened up and solidified her form as she worked on them, Shizuru’s seemed to somehow stay delightfully soft to the touch, even though Natsuki knew from experience that they were quite powerful.

Finally, Natsuki worked her way up to a part of Shizuru’s body she’d been curious about ever since she’d discovered just how delightfully soft her girlfriend was. For both her own sake and Shizuru’s, she’d saved it for last – at least on this side of her body. Natsuki lathered up the soap vigorously between her hands before dropping the bar to the floor so it wouldn’t get in her way. And then she dove in.

Shizuru let out a soft sigh of contentment almost as soon as Natsuki grabbed her butt. If Natsuki hadn’t been listening specifically for a sign of pleasure from the girl, she wouldn’t have been able to hear it over the running water. Although this was nice to hear, Natsuki was still hoping for something a little more. She wanted to make sure Shizuru was aroused as possible by the time she was done washing her body so that when it was her turn she’d be in the mood to repay the favor – and a fair bit more, Natsuki was gambling.

Natsuki wasn’t able to catch any further signs of contentment from Shizuru by the time she’d finished, but she acknowledged that it was possible the sounds were just drowned out by the shower. Well, she’d be able to work on Shizuru’s front next, and that provided ample opportunity to work on arousing the girl. Grabbing the bar of soap off the floor, Natsuki stood up and said, “Alright Shizuru, turn around.”

Shizuru did so, and Natsuki saw that she’d had more of an effect on the girl than she’d thought. She was currently straining to repress a smile, and her cheeks were tinged pink from a blush that didn’t seem to want to go away. Natsuki gave a mental cheer at being able to provoke this reaction from Shizuru. She allowed a smirk to cross her face as she brought the soap up to the top of Shizuru’s chest to see just how much further she could push her girlfriend.

She had no idea what happened to cause it, but Natsuki suddenly realized that not only had the soap disappeared from her hand, but Shizuru had backed a foot away from her. She stared blankly at her hand for a moment before looking up at Shizuru incredulously. There was no way she could have moved that fast. Sure, she might have been a little distracted with her own thoughts, but not that distracted…

“Ara, thank you so much for helping me with my back, Natsuki,” Shizuru said. Natsuki shot her gaze up to Shizuru’s face and stared at her forlornly. She knew on some level she was just being teased, but that didn’t mitigate the fact that Shizuru had already started to work the soap on her own chest, depriving Natsuki of the pleasure, tease or not. “It’s always so hard to make sure I get everything back there, and Natsuki is such a good helper.”

Then why couldn’t I help with the front…? Natsuki’s mouth moved silently as she tried to form the words, but her voice just wasn’t obeying her. Finally she was able to force out a pathetic pouting noise. Part of her mind finally realized how pathetic she was making herself look, resulting in a blush spreading to her face. It didn’t stop her from keeping up the look though; it would be worth the embarrassment if Shizuru would just relent.

“Ara? Is something wrong, Natsuki?” Natsuki gathered enough control over her face to glare at Shizuru. This brought her an amused smirk in return. “Ah, I know. Natsuki was planning to help with the front as well, wasn’t she? Natsuki is such a good helper, but I’m quite good, thank you.”

Natsuki hopefully reached out to grab the bar of soap from Shizuru, but it slipped from her grasp again as the girl turned to the side, provided her with a tantalizing profile view of her lover. Letting out a low growl, Natsuki focused for a minute so she could regain control of her voice. “Shizuru…” she said. Her girlfriend looked over at her and raised an eyebrow inquiringly. “Give me the soap.”

She got an amused chuckle for this, but no soap. “Natsuki no hentai,” Shizuru scolded. Her face remained looking off to the side, refusing to meet Natsuki’s pleading gaze. “I figured Natsuki might have trouble holding herself back. While I really wouldn’t mind Natsuki finishing the job, she’s just done so much for me over the past week that I can’t risk letting her get further ahead.”

Shizuru stopped scrubbing herself for a minute as she continued softly, “I just lose control of myself too easily when I feel your touch, Natsuki.” The pink tint to her cheeks deepened as she said this, and her head tilted downwards. “And then I’m always so weak and worn out afterwards that I can’t think of anything beyond simply holding you. I’ll probably be able to work my stamina up eventually, but until then, I’m just going to have to make sure I get to Natsuki first so I’m the one who gets the pleasure of making her girlfriend writhe at her touch. Though I guess you do get some pleasure out of it too, no?”

“Shizuru…” Natsuki reached out her hand to lay it gently on Shizuru’s shoulder. It was a relief to know that Shizuru had the intentions she’d been hoping for, but also a little disconcerting that she’d misread her signals. “That was really what I was going for now. I just wanted to make sure you were in the mood for it…”

Shizuru’s blush managed to get even deeper, and a smile crept its way across her face. She was truly gorgeous when she blushed this much, it was just a shame that it was so hard to get her to this state. “Hmm, I’m really always in the mood to pleasure Natsuki,” Shizuru said. Her eyes flicked over to Natsuki with a quick glance before returning to the floor. “Though I guess a few hints to let me know Natsuki’s in the mood too wouldn’t be much of a problem. Natsuki should just be warned that the more she works me up the less I’ll be able to control myself with her.”

Good to know. Natsuki took a step closer to Shizuru and brought her other hand up to Shizuru’s chin. She gently applied pressure to it to get Shizuru to face her. “If you ever want to know what I’m in the mood for, Shizuru, just look into my eyes.” Shizuru’s eyes met hers as she said this. Natsuki let her mood pour out into her eyes. “For instance, this expression means that I want you to take me, Shizuru.”

“Natsuki…” Shizuru’s voice faded out. She seemed to be at a loss for words, so she just smiled back at Natsuki. The blush on her cheeks remained strong, and Natsuki had to struggle not to swoon at the sight of it.

Holding herself together by keeping in mind that this would all pay off later, Natsuki took another step closer to Shizuru. Her body was pressed right up against the girl’s now, but she tried to ignore the feeling of it for a few minutes longer. She removed her hand from Shizuru’s chin and slowly reached down to grab the soap. Shizuru made no effort to pull it away from her this time.

Natsuki kept her eyes firmly locked with Shizuru’s as she brought the bar of soap to touch Shizuru’s chest. Her girlfriend had already washed there, but that wasn’t the point. A nervous and somewhat confused look appeared in Shizuru’s eyes as Natsuki did this, so she spoke to reassure her lover of her intentions, “And when you see this look and I’m touching you like this…” She illustrated her point by wiping the soap slowly across Shizuru’s chest and over the tops of her breasts. “That means I want you to lose control of yourself.”

Shizuru didn’t say anything further. She simply turned to face Natsuki and let her growing blush and giddy smile speak for themselves. Her eyes seemed to lose focus, and she let out periodic giggles and Natsuki spread the soap over her body. Natsuki had to admit that her girlfriend was simply adorable when she was in a state like this, and she resolved to try to get her into it more often.

But right now, she wanted to take full advantage of the opening Shizuru was giving her. Natsuki could sense that she was actually keeping firm control over herself right now – but it was only so that Natsuki would have the freedom to arouse her even further before she jumped on her girlfriend. Shizuru’s right hand was latched onto the railing on the side of the shower while her left had reached up to grasp the curtain rod. They weren’t holding on too tightly, but it was apparent she was preparing to do so if she had to. Natsuki was touched with how Shizuru was trying to make sure she had a chance to play around with her first, and she resolved not to let the opportunity go to waste.

Shizuru had already soaped up her breasts, but Natsuki wasn’t going to let that stop her from applying a second layer. The sight of the twin orbs covered in soap was just priceless, but the feeling of them was even better. Natsuki took full advantage of her chance to feel the slippery globes, making sure she gave both of them a good working-over. The soap needed to be well lathered up, after all, but more importantly, Shizuru needed to be worked up. A mixture of giggles and moans erupting from the girl let Natsuki know that she was doing a good job at this task.

Keeping her right hand up to further lather up Shizuru’s breasts, Natsuki brought the bar of soap down with her left hand to work on the lower half of Shizuru’s body, which hadn’t yet been soaped up. Shizuru giggled a bit more as Natsuki did this, prompting the girl to look up at her lover’s face. The blush on it had spread even further since Natsuki had last checked it, covering almost all of her cheeks right now. It was even rivaling some of those Shizuru was able to invoke in her. Shizuru was definitely enjoying her treatment here, and Natsuki felt confident that she’d soon be quite ready to repay the favor with interest.

Natsuki crouched down so she could work on washing the fronts of Shizuru’s legs, regretfully removing her hand from the girl’s breasts. However, there were plenty of other nice spots down below she could take advantage of. After some brief consideration, she decided to let it roam around a bit, caressing whatever part of Shizuru’s body it happened to land upon while her other hand worked to soap it all up.

She took careful note of the spots that seemed to provoke some extra reaction from Shizuru – either from eliciting some sound or eliciting some reflexive motion. The spot on Shizuru’s side where her HiME mark had been was just as sensitive as usual, prompting a sharp gasp as Natsuki’s fingers lightly traced over it, but it wasn’t the only sensitive spot. Shizuru’s waistline also seemed to be a hot spot, judging by the wave of shudders that ran through her body as Natsuki traced her hand across it. Unsurprisingly, Shizuru’s inner thighs were also quite sensitive.

Another fortunate discovery of Natsuki’s was just how well Shizuru’s sides responded to a very light touch as she dragged her fingers along them. This seemed to extend through all of her height, so Natsuki took advantage of this fact to play with the outer sides of her legs a bit. She stroked her fingers downwards from Shizuru’s hip until they met her feet, and then she dragged them upwards again. She kept going past Shizuru’s hip this time, right until she was about to meet Shizuru’s “pleasure button,” as she’d mentally termed the former location of her HiME mark.

Shizuru’s breath hitched as she prepared for Natsuki’s fingers to touch that spot, but Natsuki diverted them at the last second. She quickly circled around the sensitive area and brought her hand around Shizuru’s back, gently gripping her butt. Shizuru slowly let out her breath as she was spared that particular torment, and Natsuki thought she could hear an “Ikezu” mixed into it, though it was hard to tell over the sound of the water.

Eventually, Natsuki had finished soaping up Shizuru’s lower body. She’d even gotten away with moving the soap over some quite sensitive areas with no protest from Shizuru. She was starting to worry a bit that Shizuru had forgotten she was supposed to be losing control of herself by now. Perhaps another reminder was in order.

Natsuki stood back up, placing the soap down behind her. She took a look at Shizuru’s face, which was now completely filled with a blush and still retained the pleased giddiness she’d invoked in her lover earlier. Her eyes had drifted closed, and she bore a contented smile. “Shizuru,” Natsuki said gently, getting the girl to open up her eyes and gaze back at her. Natsuki brought her hand up to gently trace her fingers along Shizuru’s cheek. She mentally prepared herself for the incoming assault and said, “Take me.”

Shizuru wasted no time in acting, though it wasn’t in any way Natsuki had expected. The most profound change was in her eyes. They filled with desire, and they seemed to deepen as Natsuki stared into them. They were hungry – Shizuru was hungry – and they seemed to be pulling her in. At that moment, being consumed by Shizuru was exactly what Natsuki wanted, so she gave herself up to the raw desire she saw in her lover.

As soon as Natsuki fell under her power, Shizuru’s gaze softened into an expression of love. Her arms slipped in under Natsuki’s and wrapped around her back. Natsuki couldn’t pinpoint exactly what caused it, but her muscles seemed to lose all strength at that moment. Only Shizuru’s support kept her from collapsing to the ground. Maybe it had something to do with the way Shizuru was looking at her. All she knew was that Shizuru seemed to be having some hypnotic effect on her, and she was helpless to resist, even if she wanted to.

Shizuru’s lips came in kiss Natsuki’s, and she weakly responded. Despite all the work she’d done in getting Shizuru aroused, the girl was still surprisingly calm and gentle. If anything, her kiss was even more loving than usual. Natsuki had been expecting her to go wild and practically attack her when she was given the go-ahead. She’d been wanting to make sure Shizuru finally stopped keeping herself in tight control and let herself loose for her own good.

Perhaps she hadn’t quite succeeded in that, but it was too late now. As soon as she’d been given a chance, Shizuru had completely turned the tables on her. She was being driven into an erotic haze of her own, and she was completely under Shizuru’s power now. Using the last coherent thought she could manage, Natsuki let out a mental sigh and resolved to try again later. She then gave in completely to Shizuru’s passion and let herself melt into her lover’s kiss.

Natsuki felt herself being pushed back by Shizuru a bit, and she soon found herself pinned against the wall. With her body now serving the purpose of supporting Natsuki, Shizuru freed her arms and started using them to stroke along her lover’s sides. A shiver ran through Natsuki’s body at this touch, but the pressure of Shizuru against her kept her secure. Eventually they came to rest just above Natsuki’s hips. A gentle tickling above her left hip informed Natsuki that Shizuru’s hand was merely a hair’s breadth away from touching her own pleasure button.

Shizuru deepened the kiss, slipping her tongue into Natsuki’s mouth. Natsuki eagerly granted it access and let out a soft moan as she felt it stroking across her own. The tongue circled around her mouth, eliciting pleasure wherever it touched. Natsuki’s own tongue slowly started to reciprocate, circling around Shizuru’s as it made its motions. She reached her arms up around Shizuru on instinct, trying to pull herself even further into her lover’s grasp.

Shizuru’s right hand drifted down slightly, coming to cover the sensitive spot above Natsuki’s hip. Even this gentle touch sent a jolt of energy through Natsuki’s body. A gasp was forced out of her mouth which was so powerful it nearly pushed Shizuru out of the kiss. She’d forgotten just how tender that spot was. It had been so long since Shizuru had touched her there, and this was the first time she’d done so when Natsuki was already quite aroused and in a romantic mood. The feeling was exhilarating, and she felt like she was being charged up with sexual energy.

A gentle chuckle broke from Shizuru’s lips at Natsuki’s reaction, and she slowly pulled back from the kiss. Natsuki didn’t have an opportunity to do anything in response, however, as Shizuru’s hand started gently circling the spot on her hip. Shizuru gazed directly into Natsuki’s eyes to watch her reactions. It was lucky that Shizuru had broken the kiss, as the motions of her hand and the bolts of pleasure shooting through Natsuki caused the girl to start letting loose a series of uncontrolled moans and gasps.

Eventually, the motions of Shizuru’s hand slowed to a pause, allowing Natsuki a chance to catch her breath. A sparkle appeared in Shizuru’s eyes as Natsuki was able to momentarily focus on them. All the joy she’d previously brought to her girlfriend seemed to have coalesced there, and those eyes bore a silent promise to Natsuki that it would all be repaid. With a last quick kiss, Shizuru slipped downwards, slowly kissing her way down Natsuki’s neck and chest until she came to rest on her knees. Natsuki was careful to keep her hands interlocked around Shizuru’s back even as the girl dipped lower.

Shizuru’s head came to be nestled between Natsuki’s breasts. For a moment, she started kissing her way around Natsuki’s left breast, though she soon stopped with a slight moan. “Ara,” she said. “It would seem I’ve gotten my Natsuki all soapy. Well, we’ll have to do something about that so I can properly taste her.”

Natsuki’s mind quickly flashed back to their encounter a few days ago when she had made a personal catalogue of Shizuru’s tastes. Does that mean Shizuru plans to… to… A blush flooded Natsuki’s face in lieu of her mind being able to finish the thought. Even though she’d already done just that to Shizuru, and Shizuru had already been inside her with her hand, Natsuki’s modesty just couldn’t be appeased that easily.

It could, however, be distracted. The feeling of Shizuru’s hands scooping warm water from the shower onto her breasts accomplished that in a matter of seconds. She had nothing to fear from her modesty as long as Shizuru kept up her actions. After a period of some delightful wiping, Natsuki’s body was clean of the soap, and Shizuru went back to kissing her way around her breasts.

Being Shizuru, Natsuki’s lover of course couldn’t resist a little teasing. She seemed to purposefully avoid Natsuki’s nipples as she circled her way around her breasts. It took a moaned plea of “Shizuru…” in Natsuki’s most pathetic voice before her tormentor finally relented and took Natsuki’s nipple full into her mouth. The sensation was almost shocking at first, and Natsuki’s legs nearly gave out from under her. Only Shizuru’s quick grasp of her sides saved Natsuki from crumbling to the floor.

Natsuki flailed her arms out to the sides, finding a grip on the bath rail behind her. She wished she could hold onto Shizuru, but sadly her lover was too slippery for her to get a solid grip, and at this moment, keeping herself upright was her first priority. The importance of this was made clear as Shizuru started to lightly suckle on her nipple, causing a wave of shudders to pass through Natsuki’s body.

Seeing that Natsuki was stable enough, Shizuru’s left hand came up to gently massage her right breast. Meanwhile, her tongue peaked out to flick at Natsuki’s captured nipple. Natsuki felt a spark of energy leap through her body at this, and she nearly lost her grip. She nearly lost it again when Shizuru’s tongue started to make circles around the nub, sending periodic waves of pleasure through her body.

After some time of this predictable behavior, Shizuru started to vary up her tongue’s routine. She intermixed flicking the tip of her tongue against Natsuki’s nipple, stroking it around her areola, gently biting down on the nub, and simply kissing it. At the same time, Shizuru’s left hand was giving Natsuki’s other breast a similar treatment, mixing in a few pinches with the massaging. The varied behavior kept Natsuki permanently on edge, and she let out a series of moans that kept rising in pitch. Apparently, this was exactly what Shizuru was intending, as she proceeded onto the next phase of the game when Natsuki was practically squeaking out her pleasure.

Natsuki wasn’t fortunate enough to get any reprieve at all as Shizuru drifted farther down her body, for although her mouth and left hand had left Natsuki’s breasts, her right hand took up the task of tormenting her by gently stroking her pleasure button once more. The rising pleasure in Natsuki’s body almost made her afraid. Shizuru had already pushed her so high, and yet her instincts were telling her that there was still much further to go. The thought of her inevitable fall from that height was daunting, to say the least. The only thing that prevented it from frightening her was the reassurance that Shizuru was there to guide her safely down. With Shizuru – her lover and her love – taking her there, she knew it could only be pleasurable.

Shizuru crossed her legs as she reached the floor, placing her face at the perfect level to access Natsuki’s core. But she didn’t start in with her face quite yet. While her right hand finally stopped its torment of Natsuki’s hip to hold her steady, Shizuru brought her left index finger in to gently stroke Natsuki’s lower lips. She slowly stroked around the sides at first, though a moan – one so high-pitched and pathetic that it would have embarrassed Natsuki at any other time – made her relent after only one circle and head towards the slit in the center.

Shizuru started stroking her finger along the slit, slowly prying it open. A stream of pathetic moans and yelps were forced out of Natsuki’s mouth as warm rays of pleasure shot through her body. She couldn’t help the noises coming out, but she wasn’t even sure if she wanted to anymore. She’d recognized all the effort Shizuru had gone through to open herself up around her, dropping her usual mask as much as possible. It wouldn’t be fair for Natsuki to keep hiding herself. She’d been afraid it would be horribly embarrassing to reveal herself, but Shizuru seemed to sense when this was a threat, and she always laid off her teasing just enough.

A thought tried to form in Natsuki’s mind – something about opening herself up to Shizuru – but it just couldn’t make any headway against the current of pleasure that was forcing itself into every corner of her consciousness. All she could think of were ways to help Shizuru in her quest. Trying not to let her feet slip out from under her, Natsuki cautiously moved her feet out to spread her legs and open herself up to her lover. When she thought she was stable enough, she carefully removed her right hand from its grip on the rail and brought it to the back of Shizuru’s head, silently pleading for her girlfriend to finish the job.

Shizuru chuckled pleasantly at Natsuki’s insistence, but fortunately she didn’t resist. Her head drifted in as Natsuki pulled on it, and she moved her hand away to get a grip on Natsuki’s hip. Trusting Shizuru to hold her steady, Natsuki released her other hand from the rail and brought it to the back of Shizuru’s head as well. She would have preferred to be able to have even more contact with Shizuru – her hugging instinct was starting to overwhelm her – but she would take whatever she could get.

Shizuru’s tongue finally swept out, meeting Natsuki’s outer lips and causing a rush of heat through her body. She alternated sides a couple of times, causing the heat to build to a nearly intolerable level. It overwhelmed all of Natsuki’s being. She could think of nothing other than a desperate need to feel the soft touch of Shizuru’s tongue even deeper inside of her.

Ever attuned to her lover’s needs, Shizuru seemed to find the perfect moment to fulfill her desires. Just when Natsuki didn’t think she could take anymore teasing just outside her core, Shizuru quickly moved in, her lips finding their way immediately to aching bundle of nerves inside. Natsuki practically screamed at the contact as bolts of lightning stormed through her body, emanating from Shizuru’s most intimate kiss.

Natsuki felt certain that she would soon fall from the heights of pleasure that Shizuru had rocketed her to, but Shizuru seemed prepared for this. Her tongue slipped out between her lips to gently cover Natsuki’s clit, embracing it and holding Natsuki up. The moment was bliss; Natsuki felt as if all the pleasure that had built up were trapped in her body. She wasn’t in any risk of it fading on her.

Sure enough, Shizuru held her there for a time. Her tongue gently stroked back and forth across Natsuki’s clit in order to keep her from falling, slowly causing the nub to swell up in the process. The sustained pleasure eventually started to overwhelm Natsuki. It wasn’t that she didn’t like it, she just needed more. She needed everything Shizuru could give to her, even if it meant she’d eventually have to fall back to earth.

Natsuki tightened her grip on Shizuru’s head, pulling her lover as close as possible. Shizuru, never being one to miss a hint, eagerly obliged. Her mouth drifted lower within Natsuki’s slit, until she was kissing her girlfriend’s innermost set of lips. Pleasure pulsed through Natsuki as Shizuru kissed them as she might her upper lips. Each pulse forced out a whimpering moan from the girl, who was now all to eager to let it out so Shizuru could hear the effect she was having on her beloved.

A sharp squeak was Shizuru’s reward as her tongue made its way inside Natsuki. Seemingly satisfied with this response, her tongue started to explore around. Everywhere it touched was alit with pleasure. Natsuki couldn’t help but squirm in Shizuru’s grasp. She didn’t want her lover to let go, and yet she just couldn’t keep still. The feeling of that soft muscle in her most sensitive of places was too much for her.

As more of Natsuki’s being focused on the motions of Shizuru’s lips and tongue, her muscles started to give out. Her legs weakened beneath her, and it was only the grace of Shizuru’s hold that kept her up now. Natsuki didn’t have the presence of mind left to worry about her precarious position; she could only trust in Shizuru and focus on the waves of pleasure her lover was bringing her.

Natsuki’s breathing became labored as her whole body started to be engulfed in ecstasy. The pace of it was soon matched by the rhythmic stroking of Shizuru’s tongue inside of her. The result was that instead of the bursts of pleasure within Natsuki mixing erratically, each stroke came at the perfect time to build upon the previous wave. Natsuki could feel herself coming closer and closer to release with every motion of her girlfriend’s tongue.

Just as she was about to hit, Shizuru paused the motions of her tongue for just a moment before plunging it as deep into Natsuki as she could. The sharp motion pushed Natsuki over the edge, and her body exploded in ecstasy. She felt herself suspended in a moment of pure bliss. Everything exploded out from within her, causing her innermost self to pour out.

Natsuki reached her hands out blindly for Shizuru, trying to find her anchor in the midst of her fall from her peak. The rush of emotions from within her left her feeling horribly vulnerable, with the realization of how she’d finally taken the risk of falling in love and much pain she was risking with it. She needed to know Shizuru was there for her. She needed to feel her love’s comforting presence lest she break down completely.

Fortunately, Shizuru was indeed there for her. As soon as Natsuki started to flail for her touch, Shizuru had slackened her grip to allow Natsuki to slide down into her lap. She now cradled her girlfriend in her arms, while Natsuki clutched desperately at her. Tears poured relentlessly from Natsuki’s eyes as she pleaded almost incoherently for Shizuru to stay with her, to never stop loving her. Somehow her words were understood by her lover, and she soothingly stroked Natsuki’s back and affirmed that it was alright, she’d never leave her.

Eventually, Shizuru’s words and comfort helped to calm Natsuki down. She was aware of what an embarrassing spectacle of herself she’d just made and of how she’d unintentionally exposed all of herself to Shizuru, but she was too worn out to care. Maybe she shouldn’t have cared in any case; it was Shizuru she’d just exposed herself to, after all. It was alright with Shizuru; she’d only end up loving her more for it.

“I’m never letting you go, Shizuru,” Natsuki said as she gathered enough of her strength to form a coherent sentence. She silently resolved that she’d broach the subject of living with Shizuru soon – even if just under the guise of sleeping over on a regular basis. She wanted to do whatever she could to cement their relationship. She just didn’t want Shizuru to think she wasn’t serious, saying it only it the heat of passion, so she’d have to wait a bit.

“Ara…” Shizuru purred happily. “I’d never want to. I’m Natsuki’s for life.”

Natsuki chuckled slightly at Shizuru’s choice of words. At this moment, she felt more like she was Shizuru’s, being protectively cradled by her owner. Well, it didn’t matter. Either way, they were together.

After a few more minutes of holding her, Shizuru pulled her head back from the embrace and used her hand to gently bring Natsuki’s head to face hers. Her expression was full of love and concern as she asked, “Are you alright now, Natsuki? I’m sorry if that was a bit much for you…”

Natsuki mustered a weak smile. “No, it’s alright Shizuru. I guess I was just expecting something a bit different when you said you’d lose control of yourself.” Note to self: out-of-control Shizuru means broken-down and exposed Natsuki afterwards. She also has a magic tongue in addition to her magic hands. “I’ll have to help you lose control more often.”

Shizuru’s face lit up from this simple statement, as if she was profoundly touched by it. Natsuki had intended it only as a playful joke – and maybe a little promise – but it seemed to mean something more to Shizuru. After a moment of consideration, Natsuki guessed that maybe Shizuru was taking it as an affirmation that she didn’t mind – maybe even enjoyed – being broken down and exposed before her lover.

Well, I guess that’s true. But only for you, Shizuru. At this thought, Natsuki’s mind suddenly became enraptured with the thought of finding some other way to show this to her. The close proximity of their faces gave her a good idea, so she leaned forward a bit to give Shizuru a sweet, thankful kiss. When she pulled back, she was pleased to see a blush had formed on her girlfriend’s cheeks. “I love you, Shizuru,” she said.

Shizuru nodded a bit weakly. “I love you too, Natsuki.” Her voice was starting to waver a bit, as if she were still a bit overwhelmed by the emotions Natsuki’s prior tacit admission. She cleared her throat though and managed to focus herself. A twinkle appeared in her eyes, and she said, “Now, I believe Natsuki still has some washing she needs to do. Might she need a hand?”

A hand… A blush made its way to Natsuki’s cheeks at the thought of Shizuru’s magic hands once more working all over her body. She was a bit nervous about falling under Shizuru’s spell so soon after her last experience, but she just couldn’t refuse the look in her girlfriend’s eyes. She gave a sigh and said, “Alright, but stick to business. I don’t know if I can take much more of your… more intimate caresses right now.”

Shizuru chuckled. “Whatever Natsuki wants.”

Onwards to Part 9


Back to Perchance to Dream Index - Back to Mai HiME Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction