Perchance to Dream (part 6 of 11)

a Mai HiME fanfiction by Leebot

Back to Part 5

In Her Arms


What is this, the fourth gift now? Fifth if you count the mayo… Shizuru’s really going all out with this… Natsuki thought as Shizuru returned to her shopping bag to get the final gift. Though I guess I really did give her quite the night herself last week. And she did promise to make it as perfect for me as possible… A wave of warmth flowed through Natsuki’s chest at the thought of all Shizuru was trying to do for her. I guess one more gift wouldn’t be that bad, as long as it doesn’t ruin the mood.

Shizuru didn’t bother hiding her gift this time as she turned around. She held in her hands a stack of a dozen or so papers stapled together. From the glimpse she got, Natsuki thought she saw Shizuru’s handwriting on the front sheet. “I remembered how much you appreciated seeing me open myself up to you,” Shizuru explained. “So for my final gift, I’m baring my soul to you, Natsuki.”

At Natsuki’s confused expression, Shizuru continued, “Over the week when you were deciding your feelings, I decided to write down all of my innermost thoughts in the form of letters to you. It helped me get out all the things that I wanted to say to you but couldn’t. I always planned to give them to you some day if you were ever ready to take in all of these things.”

Natsuki gave a nod at this. She’d suspected that Shizuru was going through her own emotional turmoil that week in anticipation of her decision, so it made sense that she’d find some way to let out some of her emotions. It was a really sweet choice on her part, too. Natsuki had indeed felt overwhelmed by Shizuru’s feelings for her for quite a while since she’d found out about the extent of them, and it was nice to know that she’d realized this and made pains to hold them in for her comfort. Now, though… Natsuki smiled to herself.I just want to be enveloped in them.

“And I’m ready now,” she said.

Shizuru smiled. “I think you reached that point last week after my own special night, to be honest, and I really wanted to share these with you the following day. However…” A light blush formed on her cheeks and she paused a moment before finishing her sentence. “After what I wrote in the last letter… Well, you’ll see. I wanted to save it for tonight.”

Natsuki suppressed a chuckle. It wasn’t surprising that Shizuru might have included a few of her more perverted thoughts in letters like that. Natsuki suspected that her girlfriend had been – and probably was still – suppressing quite a number of thoughts along those lines. If anything, the surprise was that it had been limited to the final letter.

“Well, I think you can be pretty confident in my reaction tonight,” she said. She met her girlfriend’s gaze and gave her the most loving smile she could muster. “Thank you, Shizuru.”

“Ara ara,” Shizuru said as she smiled back and sat down on the bed next to Natsuki. “Save your thanks until after you’ve read these.” Shizuru passed the stack of letters to Natsuki.

“I’ll just give you more at the end, okay?” Natsuki said as she eyed the top letter.

Shizuru smiled at this. “Alright. Now, no more delays. Read.” She punctuated this by jabbing her finger at the letters.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Natsuki said, snapping off an obedient salute.

As soon as Natsuki started reading the first letter, she felt Shizuru begin to crawl up onto the bed and wrap herself around her. By the end of the first paragraph, Shizuru seemed to have settled on a comfortable position. She had her legs on either side of Natsuki, slightly curled in to play with her girlfriend’s. Her arms were wrapped around Natsuki’s chest with her hands tantalizingly close to the girl’s breasts. But perhaps the most distracting aspect of her position was the location of her head, which was currently nestled on Natsuki’s shoulder and casually breathing into her ear.

“Hey!” Natsuki said at the end of the first letter. “You promised that you’d be kissing your way up my neck as I read this letter!” she teased.

“Ara, but Natsuki was supposed to blush for me first,” Shizuru said in her pouting voice. “And don’t bother now, it’s too late. You’ll have to wait until the end, when you won’t have to do anything to get me to start and won’t be able to do anything to get me to stop.” Despite Shizuru’s admonition that it wouldn’t do any good, the implications of her statement succeeded in making Natsuki blush anyways. “Thank you,” Shizuru whispered into her ear, obviously having noticed it.

“Shizuru…” Natsuki said, half sighing, half chuckling at her girlfriend. It might have just been her imagination, but Shizuru seemed to make more of a concentrated effort to breathe into her ear from this point on as she continued reading.

By the time Natsuki flipped to the last letter, her body had started shuddering in time with Shizuru’s breaths. Each exhalation seemed to bring with it a wave of warmth through her body as she imagined Shizuru’s essence flooding her. If the words she were reading weren’t so full of Shizuru’s emotions, the hazy state of her mind probably wouldn’t have allowed her to piece any meaning out of them.

“I can’t believe you love me this much, Shizuru,” she whispered as she started to read the last letter. She felt like all the emotion from the other girl was overwhelming her, but she wouldn’t give it up for the world. Even if it was making her heart race, causing her body to tremble uncontrollably, and making tears start to leak from her eyes, it was Shizuru doing it to her. At this moment, she wanted to accept everything her lover might give her.

“Then let me prove it to you,” Shizuru whispered back to her, nuzzling her head into the crook of Natsuki’s neck. “One more letter. Just one more letter, Natsuki, and then I’ll chase any doubts from your mind.”

Natsuki nodded weakly as she read the final letter, which told of Shizuru’s reactions to the first time Natsuki had made love to her. If her body could have spared the blood, Natsuki knew she would have surely blushed at the reminder of all she’d done to her lover and the thought that Shizuru planned to do the same to her. She wasn’t afraid anymore, though. She couldn’t imagine Shizuru possibly doing anything to hurt her or make her uncomfortable at this moment.

By the way, I know I promised you in a couple of these earlier letters that I’d start doing things to you as you read them. I decided to hold myself back though, as you’ve surely figured out by now. I wanted to let you get through all of these in relative peace. I’m probably hugging you or something while you read them, though, maybe with a few tender kisses here and there.”

Somehow, Shizuru seemed to know when Natsuki reached this point in the letter. Natsuki felt Shizuru turn her head in and plant a soft kiss at the base of her neck. The soft sensation caused a bolt of pleasure to lance through her neck, forcing a sharp gasp out of her mouth.

Ooh, and here.”

Another kiss, a little farther up Natsuki’s neck and closer to her mouth. Much too far away, though. She needed to taste Shizuru, to feel her love’s lips against her own.

Definitely there as well.”

The kiss was just an inch away from her mouth now, tantalizingly close. Natsuki could feel her girlfriend’s body squeezing into her own to allow her to reach her head this far forward, and this tight contact seemed even more sensual to her than the kiss did. She wished she were facing the other way, so she could squeeze Shizuru back.

This position did have its advantages, though, as it allowed Shizuru’s fingers to drift up to tenderly trace Natsuki’s breasts, the light contact sending a fierce wave of shivers through the girl’s body. The mix of sensations from Shizuru’s body at her back, her lips at her cheek, and her fingers on her breasts forced a pair of tears to finally break free from Natsuki’s eyes as the emotion overwhelmed her. A small voice in the back of Natsuki’s mind imagined how much of a mess she must look like, but it only lasted a moment before even that small part stopped caring.

Oh, in case you haven’t figured it out yet, your very special night is about to begin. Enjoy!”

The pressure of Shizuru against her back increased slightly as Shizuru’s head stretched as far forward as possible. Knowing what must have been Shizuru’s goal, Natsuki turned her head around to bring her lips within reach of her lover’s. Her eyes caught a quick glimpse of Shizuru’s beautiful face before the sensation of soft lips against her own made her eyelids drift shut as she focused on the kiss.

Shizuru’s lips moved against hers gently – too gently. A sob made its way out of Natsuki’s mouth and into the kiss before she could stop it, and she soon felt the salty taste of her tears leaking into her mouth. She was beyond caring about how she was baring all of her emotions to Shizuru so easily; it was only right after what her lover had just done for her. She didn’t even know what emotion it might be she was experiencing. It just seemed like her love had been concentrated in her until it started to burst out.

Natsuki pulled back from the kiss just enough so she could let this out. She had to say the words. She opened her eyes and looked down into Shizuru’s, which were now curiously looking back at her for the reason she’d stopped their kiss. Watching every slight movement and change of emotion in them, she said, “I love you, Shizuru.” Another sob broke out of her mouth. “I love you so much.”

The emotion in Shizuru’s eyes caused an aching need to shoot through Natsuki’s heart. Even in their lovemaking the previous week, she didn’t think she’d ever seen such pure love in her eyes. “I love you too, Natsuki,” Shizuru said, quite unnecessarily.

Shizuru moved her head in to resume the kiss, but Natsuki slipped a hand in between them to hold her off. She squirmed around in Shizuru’s grasp so she could face the girl more easily. She placed a hand on the girl’s shoulder and tried to explain to her, “I need you, Shizuru. Don’t make me wait any longer.” Another time, the desire in her voice and implications of her words might have made Natsuki blush furiously, or maybe she would have reminded herself that she’d been fearing this moment, not waiting for it. None of that was present now, though.

Shizuru gave a nod at this, though Natsuki sensed a little nervousness from the girl. That wasn’t too surprising; she’d been nervous herself when it was her turn to pleasure Shizuru. “Whatever Natsuki wants,” she said softly.

Her eyes firmly locked with Natsuki’s, in case she saw a hint of objection that she wasn’t comprehending Natsuki’s needs correctly, Shizuru’s hands drifted down to grab onto the hem of her shirt. As Natsuki nodded to confirm that this was indeed what she had in mind, Shizuru slowly pulled the shirt up. She kept her arms and hands in close to Natsuki, maintaining as much contact as she could until they raised above the girl’s head. She quickly tossed the shirt aside before wrapping her arms right back around Natsuki, as if to make sure the girl spent as little time as possible un-hugged.

She’s definitely been paying attention, Natsuki thought to herself about Shizuru’s consideration. She smiled back at Shizuru and pushed herself off of her lap and onto the bed so she could get the proper angle for what she intended to do next, making sure that she didn’t slip out of Shizuru’s arms in the process. Shizuru’s expression changed from tentative to confused as Natsuki did this.

When Natsuki slipped her hands in under the hem of Shizuru’s shirt and started to return the favor by disrobing her girlfriend, the confusion became more pronounced. “Ara,” Shizuru said as Natsuki tugged her shirt up. “I thought this night was supposed to be just for Natsuki…” Despite her stated hesitance, Shizuru relented and temporarily removed her arms from the hug so Natsuki could pull the shirt over her head.

As soon as the shirt was discarded and Shizuru’s arms had wrapped themselves once again around her neck, Natsuki explained to the girl, “I said I need you Shizuru. All of you. I don’t want any clothes getting between us tonight – mine or yours.”

A smile widened across Shizuru’s face as Natsuki’s intent became clear to her. “Then I guess we’ve got some work to do in getting rid of them.” She shifted her hands to hold onto Natsuki’s shoulders as she lightly pushed the girl back and down onto the bed. Natsuki acquiesced to her girlfriend’s plan, but she made sure she never broke eye contact with her girlfriend. When she was fully lying down, Shizuru crawled up to straddle her. Gazing back into Natsuki’s eyes, she said, “But this is Natsuki’s night, so just leave everything to me.”

Natsuki could feel a blush pushing its way to her cheeks under her girlfriend’s gaze. She still wasn’t afraid – she assured herself – it was just that the expression on Shizuru’s face made her feel so desired. Shizuru may have taken the dominant position, but the gentle love in her eyes said that she wouldn’t be pushing Natsuki into anything here. It would all just be what she was ready for – what she’d asked for.

After leaning her head down to give Natsuki an all-too quick kiss, Shizuru rose up into a sitting position to free her hands. Her left found its way to Natsuki’s chest, lightly tracing its way down from her neck. The light contact sent a wave of shivers through Natsuki, which only increased as Shizuru’s fingers reached the more tender flesh of her breasts. Natsuki had to bite her lip to keep from moaning out loud as the fingers started tracing circles around her breasts, the pressure increasing slightly as they passed over her bra so she could still feel them. Then they were back to a feather-light touch as they reached her flesh again.

Natsuki was so absorbed in the sensations Shizuru was eliciting in her and trying not to scream out from them that she almost missed what Shizuru’s right hand was doing. It had slipped behind Shizuru’s back while Natsuki was distracted, and with a barely audible click, the bra straps on Shizuru’s shoulders jerked a bit as they loosened. The hand came back around to the front and slipped the straps off of Shizuru’s shoulders, finally revealing the girl’s beautiful breasts to Natsuki.

Natsuki couldn’t help herself. The sight of the girl’s bountiful breasts was just too enchanting. Even though Shizuru had made quite clear that it was supposed to be her night, and even through the distracting touches on her own chest, she needed to feel Shizuru. She brought her right hand up to meet the underside of Shizuru’s breast, feeling its weight at first, then tenderly massaging it in her hand.

“Ara, did Natsuki find something she likes?” Shizuru’s voice drew Natsuki’s gaze up to the girl’s face, which she was surprised to notice bore a slight blush.

Natsuki chuckled nervously, feeling as if she’d been caught in the act. “You bet I did,” she said. She let out a light sigh, which faded into a moan when Shizuru’s fingers resumed their tracing around her breasts. The glint in Shizuru’s eye made it quite clear that she’d purposefully taken advantage of that unguarded moment to force out the moan. Trying to ignore that issue for the moment, Natsuki struggled to remember what she’d been about to say. “I’ve always admired your breasts, you know. I wish mine could be as big as yours…”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Shizuru said. Her fingers made their way back across the tops of Natsuki’s breasts, the sensation doubled now that both of Shizuru’s hands could join in on the action. Natsuki didn’t bother to try to hold back her moan this time, and her courtesy in this was rewarded with a lovely smile from Shizuru. “I’ve always preferred Natsuki’s breasts myself. Part of the reason is simply that they’re Natsuki’s, of course, but they just seem to fit her body so well. Everything about you is perfectly in proportion, while I’m rather top-heavy, to be quite honest.”

Natsuki opened her mouth to reply, but all she could manage was a stuttered moan when Shizuru’s hands came down to cup her breasts. She had increased the pressure now, and was lightly massaging them, sending wave after wave of pleasure through Natsuki’s chest. Her thumbs then came in and simultaneously flicked both of Natsuki’s erect nipples through her bra. Natsuki felt herself gasp and squeeze down on Shizuru’s breast at the sharp sensations this caused in her, but she needed more. The action had left a burning need in her nipples, and there was no way Shizuru could satisfy it through her bra.

She was too lost to form any words, so Natsuki settled on letting out a frustrated groan and hoping Shizuru picked up the hint. “Ara? Is there something Natsuki wants?” Shizuru asked coyly in response.

Natsuki grimaced at this and dropped her hand from Shizuru’s breast. Please, Shizuru… I don’t know if I can take much more of your teasing now… I just need your touch. I can’t stand this torture… She would have said anything if she could, but the taunting motions of Shizuru’s hands on her breasts kept her mouth occupied with a series of gasps and moans.

Judging by the way the expression on Shizuru’s face dropped from mischievous to sympathetic, her message had gotten through. “Hmm, could what Natsuki wants be…” Shizuru pulled her hands back from over Natsuki’s bra and pressed her fingers up against the lower hem. “This?” Her fingers slipped under the bra and pushed it upward, finally easing the aching need that had been growing in Natsuki’s breasts.

Natsuki let out a pleased moan to let Shizuru know that she’d guessed correctly as Shizuru proceeded to pull her bra up and off over her head. After only a few seconds of missing the girl’s contact, Shizuru’s hands found their way back to Natsuki’s breasts and took advantage of their new level of access. A giggle erupted unbidden from Natsuki’s mouth as it finally struck her that Shizuru had made it so she’d actually begged her girlfriend to remove her bra, in stark contrast to the fear over exposure she’d previously felt.

The laughter didn’t faze Shizuru in the slightest as she continued her caresses of Natsuki’s breasts. When a jolt of pleasure caused Natsuki to toss her head off to the side at one point, Shizuru’s lips were quick to rush in and take advantage of the wealth of exposed neck this provided. If the pressure of Shizuru against her neck weren’t pinning her head in this position, the constant assault on Natsuki’s senses certainly would have.

The whole experience was starting to drive her crazy. She didn’t know how Shizuru had lasted as long as she had in their previous sessions; she felt ready for release already. But Shizuru hadn’t even gotten into her pants yet. How much further could her girlfriend push her? It was almost frightening to think of those extremes of pleasure, but somehow Shizuru’s presence made her feel alright. If Shizuru was the one taking her there, she had nothing to fear. She just had to lie back and enjoy the ride.

Shizuru took a short break from her activities at Natsuki’s neck to move her lips up to the girl’s ear. “I have something else I think Natsuki might like,” she whispered, her breath sending a wave of shivers through Natsuki’s body. “I’m going to need to get off of you for just a second though. Don’t get lonely on me.”

With a quick kiss to Natsuki’s cheek, Shizuru drifted off of her to stand by the side of the bed. Natsuki turned her head over to watch as her girlfriend brought her hands down to the hem of her pants. She hooked her thumbs inside and pulled them down slowly. Natsuki wasn’t so embarrassed by the sight at first, as she’d expected Shizuru to still have her panties on underneath, but it was quickly apparent to her that Shizuru was pulling those off at the same time. If she hadn’t already been at full blush capacity, the sight she unexpectedly got of Shizuru’s neatly trimmed pubic hair and lower lips certainly would have sent her there.

As soon as her pants had reached her ankles, Shizuru quickly kicked them off and crawled back onto Natsuki. Instead of hovering over her body as she’d done previously, Shizuru now lay right on top of the girl. Her mouth made its way across Natsuki’s cheek to catch her lips in a tender kiss that made Natsuki break down even further. The feeling of Shizuru’s naked body tightly pressed up against hers was just heavenly. She could feel her girlfriend’s body heat passing into her own body, and Shizuru’s erect nipples were perfectly aligned with her own as their breasts were pressed together.

A whimper of unrestrained delight passed through Natsuki’s mouth as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend to pull her in even tighter. The aching in her chest she always seemed to feel around Shizuru had been filled up with a pleasant warmth. As she moved her legs out, planning to wrap them around Shizuru, she realized there was still one thing missing before everything could be perfect.

Gathering up all the focus she could muster, Natsuki brought her hands in to lightly push Shizuru away from her mouth. With what she suspected would be her last coherent words until this was all over, she said, “I need to feel all of you, Shizuru.”

She was met with a confused look at first. After a moment, Shizuru glanced downwards, in the direction of their tangled legs. “You mean…?”

Natsuki wasn’t sure if Shizuru had quite picked up her meaning, but she didn’t have the focus remaining to clarify herself. Hoping that Shizuru had guessed correctly, she gave a quick nod and a weak “Please.”

A profound sense of loss struck Natsuki as Shizuru’s body lifted from her own, but she forced herself to bear with it. Shizuru needed the room to work so they could be even closer. Fortunately, it seemed that Shizuru had indeed gotten Natsuki’s meaning, as she felt the girl start to tug at her pants. She’d been a bit worried that the girl would have started to tease her through them as she had with her bra, but fortunately that wasn’t the case. Shizuru was wasting no further time in stripping her naked, and this included pulling Natsuki’s panties off along with her pants as she’d done to herself a minute ago.

Natsuki held her breath in nervousness as she was exposed to Shizuru’s eyes. Shizuru had surely fantasized about her many times. Could the reality live up to all of her dreams? Natsuki wasn’t one for trimming down there like Shizuru was, so she was a bit nervous about how her girlfriend might react to seeing her unruly hair. It turned out she needn’t have been concerned however. The words were soft, and she could barely hear them, but she was sure that she heard Shizuru whisper, “So precious…”

Shizuru didn’t spend too much time focusing on her treasure, though. She soon crawled back up Natsuki’s body until they were in much the same position as before. As Shizuru’s face hovered above Natsuki’s, she couldn’t help but notice the expression on it. It looked like Shizuru was delighted beyond her ability to believe it, and was almost afraid that it wasn’t true. There was even a small tear that had leaked its way out of her left eye.

Natsuki couldn’t form the words to reassure her lover, so she let her own expression and her actions speak for her. Breaking through all of her own walls for the sake of Shizuru, Natsuki let all of her love and desire spill out onto her face. She wanted this just as much as Shizuru did. Her hands reached the back of Shizuru’s head to pull her down, bringing their lips together once more.

A light sob broke through Shizuru’s mouth at this action, and Natsuki felt a drop of wetness fall onto her cheek. As if she subconsciously didn’t want to let her girlfriend be the more emotive one at this moment, Natsuki made herself focus on all the sensations Shizuru was bringing out in her, from the kiss and the pressure of her body, to all the sweet gestures she’d made this evening. It was only a matter of moments before Natsuki felt herself overwhelmed with emotion as well, with her own tears starting to pour out.

I love you so much, Shizuru… She couldn’t make herself say the words, so she let the motions of her lips in the kiss speak for her. Shizuru seemed to recognize and return her added enthusiasm, and when Natsuki felt her lover’s tongue poking at the entrance to her mouth, she eagerly obliged it, taking Shizuru into her. Her own tongue played with Shizuru’s for a bit, before it stretched its way past and into Shizuru’s mouth.

Meanwhile, Natsuki took advantage of the unclothed state of her legs to wrap them around Shizuru’s and revel in the contact. She finally had it: the perfect embrace. She and her lover were both completely bare to each other, sharing as much flesh as was possible. They were as close together as they could possibly get, and Natsuki wished it could never end. She wished she could always be this close to Shizuru, the girl who would do so much for her and make her feel so many wonderful things.

Shizuru shifted a bit in the embrace, though she was making no attempt to break free. Instead, she was simply trying to get some room to maneuver her arms. Her left hand snuck in between them and found Natsuki’s breast once again, while her right hand was aiming much lower. Her head had come up from their kiss in her motions, but this had the advantage of allowing Natsuki to gaze into her eyes for this moment. There was still a hint of disbelief that this was really happening in them, but mostly they were just filled with adoration. Another wave of warmth made its way through Natsuki at the thought of being so wanted.

Shizuru’s wandering hand paused when it landed in Natsuki’s curls. Her eyes gazed tentatively at Natsuki’s as if asking permission to proceed. Her hand had even stopped its caresses of Natsuki breasts temporarily, as if she didn’t want the waves of pleasure it induced to sway her judgment. Even after all this… still so concerned that it’s alright with me… Natsuki smiled at the thoughtfulness of her girlfriend, and she gave a small nod to indicate that she wanted –needed – Shizuru to continue.

Still tentative, Shizuru’s hand started drifting downwards at an almost torturously slow pace. Natsuki knew that Shizuru was only doing it so she’d have a chance to protest and back out, but nothing could be further from her mind. She needed to feel her lover’s touch in her most private of places, and being denied it was almost painful. Even Shizuru’s hand on her breast remained still, robbing her of even those sensations.

Maybe Shizuru picked up something on Natsuki’s face, as her expression quickly turned apologetic and the motions of her hand on Natsuki’s breast resumed. Natsuki let out a pleased moan and let her eyes drift shut as she allowed herself to be absorbed in the pleasure Shizuru was bringing her. She wasn’t sure if Shizuru’s hand sped up or if the time just seemed to pass faster with the distracting pleasure, but it wasn’t much longer before she felt Shizuru’s index finger reach the edge of her lips, sending an electrifying jolt of pleasure through her body upon contact.

Natsuki felt her breathing intensify as Shizuru’s hand drifted farther downwards, her index finger tracing its way along her slit. The fierce sensations pulsing through her body were almost more than she could take, even with Shizuru’s hand simply remaining in place and holding her. When she gained enough consciousness in the pause to open her eyes and look at Shizuru, the love she saw in her girlfriend’s eyes was enough to cause another wave of tears to leak out.

When Shizuru’s finger curled in and pushed its way through her lips, Natsuki was surprised that she didn’t faint. As it was, her vision seemed to fragment and fade from her consciousness, the picture of Shizuru’s loving face imprinting itself directly onto her mind to make up for the fact that she couldn’t observe it directly. She could still hear, though, which allowed her listen to the whimper she let out when Shizuru’s finger started tracing its way upwards.

“Ah!” Natsuki choked out a cry when the teasing finger found a particularly sensitive bundle of nerves. It felt like a bolt of lightning had struck her body, and she couldn’t help her hips bucking upwards in reflex. As Shizuru’s finger started to circle around this nub, Natsuki responsively squeezed her arms down on Shizuru, gripping her in a desperate hug. Shizuru relented into her grasp, and she removed her left arm from between them so her body could press up closer to Natsuki’s.

Shizuru’s head soon nestled itself into the crook of Natsuki’s neck, giving her mouth a nice, tender spot to nibble on. Her free arm forced its way under Natsuki’s shoulders, lifting them upwards and forcing Natsuki to tilt her head back and expose even more of her neck to her lover. Shizuru made good use of this expanse of flesh, smothering it with a wave of kisses and lightly nibbling on a few particularly tender spots.

The kisses on her neck were only a mild distraction, though, from the intense pleasure Shizuru’s finger was bringing her. It had started to speed up its circling, and its pace was soon met by constant shudders which wracked Natsuki’s body. If she and Shizuru hadn’t been holding each other so tightly, they might have thrown her from the bed, or at least away from Shizuru’s hand.

When Shizuru’s hand switched to stroking across Natsuki’s clit, her shudders were joined by a series of high-pitched moans. She could feel something building in her, and she didn’t know how long she could hold out against it. But she couldn’t let herself go quite yet. She needed to feel Shizuru inside of her before this was over, as much of the girl as she could take. As hard as it was to put off the intense pleasure she knew was coming, she had to put up a fight.

Natsuki had almost reached her limit when Shizuru’s finger suddenly disappeared from her clit. She couldn’t focus her mind enough to think about what Shizuru might be doing; she just took the chance to catch her breath so she could resist her inevitable climax a few minutes longer. It was getting harder and harder to do this, though. She desperately wanted to let Shizuru bring her to her peak, but she also wanted to prolong this session as long as possible and let Shizuru do as much to her as possible.

When Shizuru’s finger reappeared, it was a bit lower than before. After a short amount of pleasurable digging, it was able to find the entrance into Natsuki. The hole was quickly filled, bringing Natsuki a profound sense of finally being complete. Everything seemed to fit together so perfectly in their embrace now, from Shizuru’s mouth on her neck down to her finger probing her depths. She was ready to reach her climax, and Shizuru was ready to bring it to her.

Almost as soon as Natsuki’s mind drifted from the pleasurable thoughts of Shizuru filling her, the finger started moving inside her. It thrust slowly in and out, rotating its pressure around Natsuki’s inner walls. Each thrust brought with it a wave of pleasure that was unlike any Natsuki had felt before. It was as if she were being swept up in a current of Shizuru’s love. Her sense of hearing had finally joined sight in failing her, but Natsuki was sure that she was letting out a stream of moans now.

The tightness suddenly jumped up a notch as a second finger made its way inside of Natsuki. All of her senses focused on the motions of those two fingers inside her, as they started thrusting together slowly and gradually picked up the pace. The pleasure was amplified further when Natsuki’s mind started focusing on how it was Shizuru doing this to her.

Shizuru… The girl’s essence resonated through Natsuki’s mind with each thrust of her fingers. My best friend… My first kiss… My girlfriend… My lover… My first love… My only love… My… my… Shizuru!

Natsuki let loose a scream as Shizuru drove her to her peak. Every nerve in her body was alight with pleasure. She felt as if she’d lost contact with the ground, and now she was flying, held aloft by the embrace of her lover. Shizuru was all she could feel, all she could think about, but she was all she needed. The moment seemed to last forever, but it was over far too soon.

“Shizuru… Shizuru…” Natsuki sobbed out as she drifted down from her climax. Her body quaked from the periodic aftershocks, but Shizuru held her tight and gently lowered her back to earth. Shizuru’s fingers remained inside her, gently stroking the tender flesh to help ease her down. Her lips tenderly kissed their way up Natsuki’s neck, finally reaching her lips once more, where they caught all of Natsuki’s sobs until she finally settled down.

Their lips parted, and Shizuru slid her fingers out of Natsuki. Natsuki’s sight finally cleared and she beheld the image of her goddess’ face above her. “I love you, Shizuru,” she said. “Thank you for this.”

“I love you too, Natsuki,” Shizuru said with a soft purr. She dipped down to give Natsuki a quick kiss. “And you’re welcome. I’ll be sure to do it again sometime.”

“Many times,” Natsuki said, trying to force a glare into her eyes. Giving up at trying to look angry, she softened her gaze. “Don’t ever leave me, Shizuru.” A yawn broke out unbidden at the end of her sentence.

“Ara, of course not, Natsuki,” her love said. A small little twinkle appeared in her eyes. “But I will have to get a little room here so we can pull the sheets out and get into a better sleeping position. Natsuki seems quite tired right now.”

Natsuki chuckled lightly as Shizuru rolled off of her. “I don’t suppose you’d let me return the favor, would you?”

“Nope,” Shizuru said with a grin. As she started tugging at the bedsheets, Natsuki rolled over a bit to help get them out from under her. “You don’t need to. Tonight was already fun enough for me.” Natsuki rolled back and lay on her side. She held out her arms to motion Shizuru in, and the girl soon obliged. Once she was snuggled up against her lover, Shizuru continued as she lightly stroked Natsuki’s hair, “You have no idea how enjoyable it was for me to finally see Natsuki submitting to me and writhing at my touch.”

A light blush colored Natsuki’s cheeks at this, but it faded as she reflected back to her first time pleasuring Shizuru. “Oh, I think I have some idea…” she said. Her head found its way to just under Shizuru’s chin as she cuddled up against her girlfriend, and she lightly kissed her lover’s chest.

“Uh uh,” Shizuru said, warning Natsuki against further such kisses. “You’ll have plenty of time for that later. Sleep now.”

Natsuki sighed and adjusted her position a bit, keeping her arms and legs wrapped around Shizuru as she tried to find the perfect spot for her head. Eventually it settled between Shizuru’s breasts, which she found made quite a good pillow. The last thing she heard before she drifted off was a loving giggle.

Onwards to Part 7


Back to Perchance to Dream Index - Back to Mai HiME Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction