Let Go

a Mai HiME fanfiction by Mr. Pointy

Natsuki Kuga was hoping her lover, Shizuru Fujino was still awake. The couple had been spooning after a very long, emotionally intense lovemaking session and she’d hoped Shizuru wasn’t completely exhausted.

The delinquent, blue-haired biker and student of Fuuka Academy, was glad when the student council leader stirred behind her and planted a delicate kiss on the back of her neck. She had a request and now, she thought, was the best time to ask it.

It was the anniversary of the day of their final battle during the Carnival. While Natsuki had known her closest friend was psychotically in love with her before then, it was only on that day that she accepted her friend’s feelings.

Natsuki’s own romantic feelings for Shizuru didn’t fully blossom until long after the end the Carnival, and their relationship had only become sexual a short time ago.

The couple had discussed the event rather solemnly over dinner. The depth of the moment had led to Shizuru tenderly making love to her Natsuki in their bedroom, illuminated by the moonlight and fueled by Shizuru’s sweet nothings and charged whispers of ‘I love you’.

While Natsuki was never bothered when Shizuru took charge in the bedroom, she realised that she herself had never initiated their lovemaking. It was a rather detached observation, considering the significance of the day, but it stirred something within her.

Natsuki ran a little scenario in her head after she’d made Shizuru climax. The thought snowballed until it became a fantasy, and then became something tangible.

Natsuki was pretty sure Shizuru would enjoy what she was planning; she had a… playful imagination, but she hoped her lover wouldn’t press the matter as she thought she’d die of embarrassment if Shizuru got it out of her.

While the biker girl was normally rather outspoken, her personal desires and her will to communicate them were fragile and could dissolve like sherbet on her tongue. She had to say her piece now while her resolve was its strongest.

“Shizuru?” Natsuki whispered. She felt her lover’s form stir again.

“Yes?” The brunette responded in her lilting Kyoto-ben.

“Um…” Natsuki hesitated. Some of her courage evaporated at the sound of Shizuru’s voice.

“There’s something I’d like to do with you. Tomorrow… when you get back from the council meeting.”

The tiniest of smirks appeared on Shizuru’s face. She propped herself up, wanting to see her lover’s reaction. “Ara… Is my Natsuki thinking of doing something naughty to me?” She teased. It wasn’t anything mean; Natsuki just looked so cute when flustered.

“It’s… w-well…” Natsuki sputtered. Shizuru’s banter often left her red-faced, like now. “Look, I’m… not used to asking this kind of thing.”

Shizuru looked at Natsuki for a long moment. “I’m sorry.” Shizuru said; realising what Natsuki wanted to say was very important. “Just say what you have to.”

Shizuru put a hand on her girlfriend’s shoulder and gently squeezed, trying to reassure her.

Natsuki took another breath and persisted, expressing her desire as best as she could. “There’s something I want to try with you.”

She turned around in Shizuru’s embrace, wanting to gaze in those garnet eyes. Her lover’s intensity made her falter again, but she pressed on.

“I… don’t know if I can say what I want aloud. I’m not used to it; not with this kind of thing anyway. But… just trust me. When it happens tomorrow, just go along with it.”

“Of course.” Shizuru gave her lover a small, caring smile. She held her closer and gently kissed her on the forehead. “You know I’ll do anything for you.”

Natsuki quietly sighed in relief, melting into the brunette’s embrace and smiling back. “Thank you.”

“Besides, I like surprises.”

“Oh you…”

--------<>--------<>--------

The apartment was eerily quiet when Miss Fujino returned home from a particularly boring Thursday student council meeting. Like clockwork, Natsuki would be sitting at the dining room table with the notebook computer, typing up an assignment, doing some research on the internet, or, very occasionally, shopping online for lingerie.

The fact that she wasn’t there was rather odd. One of the dining room chairs being in the middle of the living room was also peculiar. It was a very sturdy, wooden, Western-style chair; something more to Natsuki’s taste than hers. The very Japanese woman preferred a very Japanese dining table, especially a nice, warm kotatsu. Those chairs got too cold in winter.

“Natsuki said she was planning something…” Shizuru thought aloud. It didn’t seem that she was here. Maybe, she thought, Natsuki was out preparing things or purchasing some... interesting items, and that she’d be back later.

Shrugging at the peculiarity of the situation, Shizuru walked towards the chair to move it back to its place. It was then she felt a presence behind her. She quickly turned to see her Natsuki. Shizuru was baffled as to how she could appear so swiftly without making a sound.

Natsuki was wearing one of her riding suits. It was a magnificently form-fitting, blue, white and black Alpinestars one-piece leather riding suit she had bought barely a month ago. She had the matching boots on as well, but not the gloves. Shizuru thought she looked devastatingly sexy, like a predatory cat about pounce on her prey.

The beautiful, blue-haired girl’s face was set with a very determined look. The gorgeous kaichou had seen it many times; particularly during the Carnival, but there was something slightly different about it this time. There was a hunger in those emerald eyes that Shizuru couldn’t place at all.

The look on Natsuki’s face was almost distracting enough for Shizuru to not notice her left hand pulling the zip on her racing suit down. A tantalising expanse of creamy flesh slowly appeared before Shizuru’s eyes. There was that wonderful cleavage. She wasn’t wearing a bra; Shizuru was sure the leather would chafe her nipples. Shizuru suddenly wondered if Natsuki was wearing panties under there.

The zipper went further down, revealing Natsuki’s flat, toned stomach and that lovely little belly-button. Shizuru would occasionally flick her kitten-like tongue into her lover’s belly-button during foreplay or after giving head. She loved the taste of her lover’s sweat and she enjoyed the musical giggle or gasp of surprise that would come. Natsuki would then playfully admonish Shizuru for being weird, and it would generally lead to another round of satisfying sex.

Shizuru’s deep garnet eyes were transfixed on that gorgeous flesh. She wanted to lick every inch of it until every drop of perspiration was gone and it shone with her saliva. The kaichou was so entranced by that smooth skin and those dangerous curves, that she didn’t even notice Natsuki’s right hand had been behind her back and had not moved the whole time.

Natsuki slowly bridged the gap between the two until they were mere centimeters from each other. Her breathing was not heavy but certainly ragged. Her expression flickered between determination, desire and nervousness, her eyes still burned with passion.

Shizuru did not want to make any physical moves toward Natsuki for fear of putting her off. She realised that this was part of Natsuki’s fantasy and she’d go with it; whatever it may be.

The brunette’s curiosity however, got the better of her, so she cocked a small half-grin and wondered aloud, “Ara… what is my Natsuki plan--“

Natsuki forcefully slammed her lips against Shizuru’s, gripping the back of her head with her free hand. The blue-haired girl shot her tongue into the brunette’s mouth with such ferocity that Shizuru literally couldn’t respond physically for a full second.

Shizuru could not believe that her Natsuki-chan was being this fierce. While the blue-haired girl was more often than not a serious, driven person, Shizuru had always been the one to initiate anything sexual.

Even when they fooled around or made love, Natsuki was always so tentative and gentle. It was as if the blue-haired girl was still somewhat unsure of her feelings when she touched her girlfriend. She wasn’t of course, Shizuru could feel Natsuki’s love in every lick or caress. But her actions were more timid than the brunette’s passionate aggression. Not that it bothered her in any way.

This was different. Natsuki’s kisses and movements were driven by fire and passion. There was no hesitance. It was as if she was ravenous and Shizuru was the most delicious thing she had ever seen.

The rather amusing thought of Natsuki licking mayonnaise off of her popped in the kaichou’s mind.

Natsuki kept attacking Shizuru’s mouth, barely letting her think about anything else other than the feel of the wonderfully brutal kiss and the amazing tongue in her mouth. The brunette didn’t even notice that she had been moved ever so slowly towards that dining room chair.

Shizuru bumped into that oddly-placed furniture with the back of her shapely thighs and sat down on it with an unceremonious plop.

Natsuki went back to kissing her, letting the kaichou’s tongue inside hers and scraping it lightly with her teeth.

Shizuru moaned, wondering where the hell she learned that because it was driving her wild! Natsuki’s wonderful lips, that talented tongue and that amazing mouth were making her so very hot.

In fact, Shizuru could only just notice her hands being moved behind the chair and something metallic around her wrists. She pulled back in surprise…

“Wha—“

*CLICK*

Once Shizuru’s shock wore off, she tugged at the handcuffs. They were definitely metal, but with a soft, black suede padding around the loops. The chain was long enough for Natsuki to loop the cuffs around the outer slats of the back of the chair. Shizuru hadn’t noticed what was being done until it was too late.

Shizuru looked up at Natsuki with both trepidation and anticipation. She wet her lips, but was interrupted before she could ask what was going on.

“Just let me try this.” Natsuki pleaded. “Don’t say anything… please? I just… I just want to do this for you.”

The blue-haired girl still had a faint look of nervousness in her tumultuous expression. Love, lust, fear, confusion, excitement; a thousand feelings all dancing on that beautiful face. Her green eyes were a storm of emotions.

But Natsuki was clearly unsure of herself.

Shizuru nodded her understanding. If she said anything now, she thought, Natsuki might lose her nerve. And chances are, what she was preparing was going to be fucking amazing, so she did not want to jeopardise that.

Not even Shizuru had attempted anything this bold with Natsuki, she realised. Sure, the brunette could get quite worked up in bed and she had a rather active imagination. However, Shizuru had never tried to do anything too kinky, because their sexual relationship was still in its infancy and she wasn’t sure how far Natsuki was willing to go.

Though on occasion, Shizuru would tease Natsuki with her more… interesting ideas.

The most extreme thing the brunette had done with her lover was the time she got her off in the student council room barely a week ago.

Shizuru had finished another tedious meeting and was sorting out paperwork, when Natsuki stopped by to visit after everyone else had left. Their pleasant conversation became rather innuendo-laden and had ended with the biker girl pushed face-first up against the blackboard, while the kaichou pressed against her, shoved her hand down her panties and got her off by roughly rubbing her clit with her thumb and fucking her with two fingers.

After cumming like she was hit by a train, Natsuki gave Shizuru a satisfied smile and kissed her tenderly on the side of the mouth, still shaking from the after effects of that mind blowing orgasm.

It was the first time they had done it so quickly or roughly, or so brazenly out in the open. Shizuru was glad that Natsuki had enjoyed it. Their lovemaking, while passionate, was still rather gentle and they’d always taken their time. And it was always in their shared apartment or somewhere private.

However, there were a handful of occasions where Shizuru would suggest something out of the ordinary. Jokingly, in general, but Shizuru had caught the impression that Natsuki was interested in trying them. A subtle look, a little twinge in the inflection of her voice; Shizuru picked up these little cues.

Shizuru was mentally crossing her fingers when she made her move on Natsuki in the student council room and was pleased she responded so enthusiastically. Apparently, the kaichou realised as she was being ground against the chair by the biker girl’s lithe body, she loved it more than she first thought.

Natsuki gave her lover more searing kisses. The brunette responded by humming her pleasure in the back of Natsuki’s throat. If she had to be restrained for her blue-haired lover to be this wonderfully dominant, Shizuru thought, then she’d gladly submit to it anytime and anywhere.

Natsuki had her right leg knelt upon the chair, her thigh right up against Shizuru’s covered crotch. The kaichou couldn’t help but grind against it; Natsuki was making her so damn horny.

She’d have used her hands to help get both of them off, but they were restrained at the moment. The biker girl’s hands, however, were working on unbuttoning Shizuru’s blazer and uniform shirt.

Natsuki got her lover’s constricting uniform open, revealing a plain-looking, if elegantly designed white bra. Luckily for her, this one had the latch on the front. It’d be much easier to undo considering Shizuru’s current position.

The blue-haired girl fumbled with the fastener, while planting light kisses on Shizuru’s jaw and throat, occasionally nipping at her skin with her teeth and leaving little red marks in their wake. Natsuki even lightly ran one of her eye teeth across the kaichou’s jugular vein. It made Shizuru’s sigh with pleasure, and wonder what terrible vampire novels her Natsuki had been reading recently.

A click was heard, and Natsuki stopped mauling her lover’s neck to concentrate on removing her bra. She spread open Shizuru’s clothing and undergarment further off her chest to get a better look at those splendid breasts.

To Natsuki, they were beautiful; not too big but still ample, nicely rounded in shape (a rice bowl was the first thing to come to Natsuki’s mind) and didn’t bow to gravity in the slightest. Her areolas, about the size of 100-yen coins, were a dusky caramel. Her nipples, hard like little rock candies, were upturned slightly, as if they were seeking Heaven for sanctity. They were a superb contrast to Shizuru’s pale, creamy skin.

Natsuki stared at them with naked hunger. That look made Shizuru think she’d simply attack them like she did with her mouth and throat. Her pussy got wetter at the thought and she shifted slightly on the seat.

The biker girl instead began to smoothly and gently run the palms of her hands on her lover’s breasts. She very tenderly drew her fingertips around those mounds. It was almost as if Natsuki was touching them for the first time, trying to memorise the texture and shape of those wonderful tits by touch alone.

To Shizuru, it felt as if they were being worshipped. The idea made her feel incredibly sexy, like some kind of Japanese fertility goddess. If her hands were free, she mused, she’d grant her Natsuki a most wonderful wish.

“Hah…”

The brunette gasped as the blue-haired girl’s fingertips reached her nipples. Her sensitive buds lit up at the feather light touch. The kisses, the biting, the caresses and the complete lack of control made Shizuru wonderfully aroused.

The contrast of Natsuki’s rough play and subsequent gentleness was making her nerves almost hypersensitive. Her body felt like it was burning, with heat radiating from her exposed skin like a microwave and her nerves prickling with delicious electricity with every touch.

Shizuru didn’t think it was possible to feel any better than this. Then Natsuki took her left nipple into her mouth and she was gladly mistaken.

“Hssssss… Yes! Harder!” The brunette hissed as her lover licked and sucked on the caramel bud.

Natsuki’s hot mouth engulfed one nipple, lashing and torturing it with her talented tongue, while flicking and pinching the free one with her fingers and thumb. She alternated between both breasts, leaving the sensitive buds glazed in a thin film of saliva.

Natsuki scraped Shizuru’s right nipple delicately with her teeth, enjoying the mewling sound that came from the kaichou’s throat. In fact, she liked it so much; she did the same to the other one.

“Don’t stop!” Shizuru writhed like a snake caught in a trap, furiously grinding against her lover in a deliciously futile effort to climax.

Natsuki instead gave her lover a small grin and retreated from Shizuru’s breasts. Her hands stirred on their own as they undid the brunette’s uniform skirt. The position wasn’t great for getting them off, so Natsuki moved off the chair and knelt in front of Shizuru to get better access to her lower half.

“Lift your butt up for a second.”

Shizuru shifted up from the chair to let the blue-haired girl remove her skirt, throwing it on the floor. Natsuki then slowly rolled her girlfriend’s rather fetching white panties out of the way, leaving them bunched up on her left ankle.

“You’re not going to take them off?” Shizuru asked.

Natsuki answered her question evasively by trilling Shizuru’s belly-button with her tongue. The brunette’s response to that ministration was halfway between a surprised gasp and a strangled cry.

“I think you look sexier this way.” Natsuki whispered.

To the blue-haired girl, Shizuru looked ravishing. Her sweat-matted, golden brown hair was a gorgeous mess. A damp strand or two had somehow ended up in her mouth, accentuating her flushed face and her stormy, heavy-lidded garnet eyes.

Shizuru’s gorgeous tits heaved erotically with every laboured breath and her exposed body was shining with perspiration, making her seem luminescent during the early-evening sunset.

The best part, Natsuki thought, was Shizuru’s wonderfully glistening pussy. Her pink folds were parted like a perverse cherry blossom and copious juices were leaking from her box and coating her neat, chestnut brown pubic hair and creamy white inner thighs.

While Natsuki drank in Shizuru’s gorgeously disheveled form, her mind dawned on an interesting realisation. Every time they’d been intimate, Natsuki thought, they had made love. However, this would only be the second time they would fuck. There was a definite distinction in Natsuki’s mind about these forms of intimacy, like comparing a flowery romance novel and a Penthouse Forum letter.

The idea of fucking Shizuru, Natsuki mused, was goddamn hot.

“Shizuru,” Natsuki breathed, barely containing her arousal, “I’m going to fuck you.”

Shizuru’s breath hitched in her throat at those words. Natsuki may have been blunt with her language, but she was rarely this dirty.

“Then do it.” She breathed, licking her lips with anticipation.

Natsuki shifted closer between her lover’s legs, her hands spreading them further apart to get access to her gorgeous pussy. She could feel Shizuru’s inner thighs trembling under her palms.

“Hah!”

Natsuki gave Shizuru a quick peck on her left thigh, startling her with the delicate action. Maybe, the brunette mused, she wanted to tease her a while. The thought left her grinning.

Then the biker girl gave the kaichou’s spasming box a broad, rough lick and her grin turned into a deep moan.

Usually, Natsuki was gentle when eating her lover, but she was devouring her box, licking, sucking and nipping at Shizuru’s sakura pink folds and driving her tongue inside her core, savouring her deep, earthy flavour.

Natsuki wasn’t going straight for Shizuru’s most sensitive places; she wanted this to last a while, but her attack on Shizuru’s pussy was having the desired effect.

“OH GOD!” Shizuru panted, “Don’t stop! Don’t stop, Natsuki!”

Natsuki was making all sorts of obscene grunts and noises from her throat while she ate Shizuru’s snatch, the vibrations sending extra tremors of pleasure up the brunette’s spine and making her roll her hips and grind against the blue-haired girl’s face, in the hope of getting off quicker.

Natsuki began to target the more sensitive folds and ridges and was lightly flicking on and around Shizuru’s clitoris with her tongue.

She kept prolonging her attack, but kept Shizuru from cumming.

Shizuru sobbed at the pleasure she felt. “God, please Natsuki… lick my clit… make me cum! I want to cum!”

The brunette was bucking her hips wildly now, try to get Natsuki’s tongue to her more sensitive places. Yet the biker girl kept a firm hold on her lover’s thighs, maintaining control.

Shizuru was slowly going mad from Natsuki’s wonderful tongue. She normally came fairly quickly, but her lover was driving her threshold further and further past her usual limit.

Shizuru felt two of Natsuki’s fingers spread and play with her glistening folds, cranking her up even further. Her pussy was alight and her juices ran, pooling on the chair in a sticky puddle.

God, she thought, if only she could get Natsuki’s tongue a little more on her clit she’d…

“Ohhhh… Ohh… OHHHHHH!”

Natsuki must have felt Shizuru deserved a little more, because she suckled on Shizuru’s clit and her two fingers pumped in and out of her with almost brutal force.

Within moments, the brunette was gone.

Shizuru’s snatch clamped around Natsuki’s fingers, slowing her thrusting down, as she rode what she thought was the biggest orgasm she’d ever experienced in her young life.

Natsuki kept lashing at Shizuru’s clit, but pulled her fingers out of her box and tickled her exposed asshole, hoping to bring her to an elusive multiple-orgasm. It was enough.

Shizuru had played with her ass on very rare occasions, and it did add a little extra… oomph when she was incredibly horny. But the feeling of her Natsuki at her back door sharpened her senses to an almost knifepoint and her body exploded with a second orgasm.

Shizuru wanted to tell Natsuki just how wonderful she was making her feel, how the divine pleasure had taken her out of her body and she could almost feel herself floating in the air.

However all Shizuru could do was scream raggedly until she ran out of breath and thrash on the chair as she was consumed by a cataclysmic blaze.

After being launched into the stratosphere for a few minutes, Shizuru came back down and was pleased to find Natsuki slowly lapping at her box, her emerald eyes boring into hers with unadulterated lust.

Natsuki smiled while she lightly licked Shizuru’s still trembling snatch, looking like the cat that got the cream.

The thought left Shizuru grinning.

--------<>--------<>--------

“Are you going to let me out of these?” Shizuru breathed.

Natsuki had straddled Shizuru on the chair, and they’d been making out for the past 15 minutes.

While Shizuru enjoyed the deep kisses, the cuffs were starting to get a little uncomfortable. Not to mention she had a burning desire to touch Natsuki and her lack of mobility was starting to drive her mad.

“Yeah. Sure.” Natsuki relented. She shifted off her lover to get a pair of small silver keys off the coffee table. Climbing on Shizuru again, Natsuki slipped her hands behind the chair and undid the locks.

“Mmmmmmm… better.” Shizuru hummed, rubbing her wrists. She put her arms around Natsuki’s neck and kissed her, languidly slipping her tongue inside. Natsuki’s hands settled on her lover’s hips.

“I didn’t think Natsuki has this kind of thing in her.” Shizuru teased.

Natsuki blushed and murmured, “Neither did I.”

Shizuru smiled. “Why handcuffs?”

Natsuki stared at Shizuru for a long moment, trying to think of a satisfactory reply.

“I don’t know.” It was a lie. Natsuki really didn’t want to say that the sheer intensity of her lover’s passion was almost frightening and if she gave her an avenue to exercise control, Natsuki would lose her will in a second. The handcuffs were just as much for Natsuki’s courage as they were for Shizuru’s pleasure.

“I really wanted to do this with you, Shizuru,” Natsuki continued, changing the subject. “I’ve always loved how you make me feel, but… I’ve never really expressed my feelings well enough. Not in this way…” She trailed off.

Natsuki looked away and her voice changed to a low whisper for the next part. “I was… afraid you wouldn’t like it.”

“I loved it.” Shizuru replied honestly. She moved herself forward until her lips were mere millimetres from Natsuki’s, and breathed her affirmation.

“And there is nothing I would not with Natsuki. Not a thing.”

The raw lust in Shizuru’s voice during her declaration made Natsuki shiver. “Well…” She whispered, “I guess… if there’s something you want to do…”

Natsuki swallowed, partly because Shizuru’s right hand had slithered into her racing suit to cup her breast, and partly because she felt was about to open Pandora’s Box with her next words. She looked into her girlfriend’s eyes as she said…

“I should be up for it as well.”

“Ara… in that case,” The brunette grinned almost maniacally. “Would you mind if I borrowed these for tonight?”

Shizuru held up the handcuffs with one finger on her free hand.

Natsuki’s face went redder than a tomato.

“…sure.”


Back to Mai HiME Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction