I'm Yours (part 2 of 3)

a Mai HiME fanfiction by Leebot

Back to Part 1I Want You


“Wait, where are you going, Shizuru?” Natsuki asked as Shizuru turned the car away from the path to her house.

“Ara?” Shizuru said. She kept her eyes on the road, but Natsuki could see her near eyebrow rise questioningly. “Doesn’t Natsuki wish for me to take her home?”

“What? No!” Natsuki rolled her eyes in frustration. She suspected that Shizuru was just teasing her, but it was hard to tell without getting a good look at her face. “You didn’t think that camera was the only thing I’d give you for our first Christmas together as a… you know…”

“As a what, Natsuki?” Shizuru said in her usual teasing tone.

Natsuki growled lightly. She’d walked right into that one. She really had wanted to save that admission for a bit longer, but there was really no denying it now. They’d spent almost the entire night of Shizuru’s birthday making out in her bed, falling asleep in each other’s arms afterwards. And at the Christmas party today, Shizuru had spent so much time glued to her and “accidentally” groping her without Natsuki pushing her way that by this point not one of their friends would hesitate to call them a couple.

“Just go to your house, Shizuru,” Natsuki said. She stuck her tongue out at Shizuru, though she wasn’t sure if her friend caught it. “I can explain what we are there.”

Shizuru didn’t respond, but she did start making some turns to get back on track to her house. After some time of driving in silence, she said, “It might not have been your real gift, Natsuki, but that camera was a really sweet idea. I’m thinking of starting my own photo album of all of Natsuki’s cute moments.”

Natsuki couldn’t help a blush rising to her face even though that was exactly what she’d had in mind when she’d bought the camera for Shizuru. She was used to her body being ogled by guys and the occasional girl, but being considered cute was still a bit new to her. And with Shizuru being the admirer, even the standard comments about her beauty felt different somehow. “Er, well I couldn’t just get you nothing in front of everyone else…” she said nervously.

Shizuru chuckled lightly. “That was exactly what I thought, too, though I’m sorry my gift couldn’t be quite as insightful.”

“Insightful? Who cares about insightful?” Natsuki said. “You improved on the taste of mayonnaise! I don’t know how you managed it, but you better teach me how, as you’ve spoiled me for the regular stuff.”

“Ara, now that is a secret,” Shizuru said. Natsuki didn’t need to see her face to know she had her giant teasing grin on it. “If Natsuki needs more, she’ll have to make sure she sticks with me so I can make it for her.”

A flash of inspiration struck Natsuki at this comment, and she took a stab at a tease of her own. “Pfft, as if I need more incentive to stick around with you!”

Score. Natsuki’s tease hit home, and a blush spread its way across Shizuru’s face. Her suspicion was correct: The status of their relationship and her acceptance of Shizuru was the girl’s weak point. It might not last forever, but Natsuki was going to take advantage of this weakness while she could to get back at her friend for all the years of teasing she’d been subjected to.

Shizuru was silent for a few minutes as her blush faded. “Natsuki should know better than to try to distract me while I’m driving,” she said at last.

“Is that the best you can do?” Natsuki said incredulously. “You’ve lost your touch, Shizuru.”

Not missing a beat, Shizuru replied, “Ara, then I’d better touch Natsuki quite a bit to get back on track.”

Damn it! Another blush rushed to Natsuki’s fate, both from the nature of Shizuru’s tease and from the fact that she was sure her friend had deliberately planned it out and she’d fallen into her trap. She tried to think of a good comeback, but Shizuru’s house had come into view and her time quickly ran out. She resolved to put on a pout and give Shizuru the silent treatment as they entered her house.

She kept her pout up as they walked inside, but Shizuru stopped at the doorway as she passed to kick off her shoes in the closet. She heard a petulant “Ikezu!” come from behind her and turned to gaze at Shizuru quizzically. Shizuru’s face held a pout that put Natsuki’s to shame, and she dejectedly pointed to the ceiling. “Natsuki walked right under the mistletoe with me without kissing me!”

Natsuki glanced up and saw that Shizuru had told the truth. However, the sight of the mistletoe cued something in her mind from their previous conversation. “Shizuru, if you weren’t planning to take me back to your house tonight, then why did you hand mistletoe over the entrance?” she said accusingly.

Shizuru was taken aback for a moment, but she quickly recovered. She put on her best fake hurt expression and said, “Forgive me, Natsuki. I just couldn’t resist the tease of forcing you to ask to come over here. You know how much I like seeing Natsuki all cute and flustered…” Shizuru punctuated this with a pathetic sniff.

Natsuki wasn’t fooled at all by Shizuru’s act – she assured herself – but she still couldn’t bear to see her friend acting like that. Even when Shizuru was pouting about being allowed to tease her – which Natsuki had to remind herself she still hated – she just couldn’t hold herself back. The sight of Shizuru in distress was just too much to bear.

Silently cursing the woman’s effortless hold over her, Natsuki returned to her friend. She gently cupped Shizuru’s chin in her hand as she tilted her friend’s face up to give her a soft kiss. She could feel the fake frown fade from Shizuru’s face in an instant as the girl returned the kiss. After only a couple seconds of moving her lips in just the right way, Shizuru had Natsuki completely entranced by her. Of course, she chose just this moment to break the kiss.

“Thank you, Natsuki,” Shizuru said sweetly as she walked around the dazed girl to deposit her shoes and coat in the closet. She then strolled off to her bedroom without a further word.

As her senses came back to her, Natsuki growled petulantly as she turned to take off her own coat. Damn that woman… She tried to think up a way to get back at Shizuru as she headed into her bedroom, but her thoughts were immediately interrupted when she was caught in a sudden hug as she walked through the doorway. “Shi-Shizuru…” she protested, though the feeling of being in her friend’s arms was too comfortable for her to put much strength behind it.

Shizuru moved her mouth up to Natsuki’s ears and said breathily, “Just giving Natsuki fair warning, but there’s quite a bit of mistletoe over the bed as well.” The feeling of Shizuru’s breath blowing into her ear sent a wave of shudders through Natsuki, and she was quite sure that it was precisely the girl’s intention to do that to her.

“Duly noted, Shizuru,” she said as she twisted in her friend’s grasp to face her. Before Shizuru had a chance to guess her intent, Natsuki had moved her head forward to capture the girl’s lips with her own. She kept her wits about her through this kiss as best as she could, trying to keep in control of it. It seemed to be working, and she soon heard Shizuru let out a light, unconscious moan. She quickly pulled back upon hearing this, exacting her revenge on the girl for her withdrawal from their previous kiss. “Just getting in a head start,” she said.

Shizuru was still in a bit of a daze as Natsuki said this, though she was in the more fortunate position of hugging Natsuki as she recovered. It took her only a few seconds before she gathered enough of her wits to let out a pouting, “Ikezu.”

Natsuki felt an urge to stick her tongue out at Shizuru, but she quickly suppressed the instinct. She’d tried that after one tease during their night together on Shizuru’s birthday, and Shizuru had dived in to capture her tongue in her mouth before Natsuki had a chance to know what was happening. A couple of seconds later, she didn’t even care what was happening.

Deciding that it might not actually be so bad, Natsuki kept that idea in the back of her mind as she decided to get down to the business of the night. Bringing her hands up to gently push Shizuru out of the hug, she said, “Why don’t you go sit down, Shizuru, and I can tell you what I have in mind for your real Christmas present.”

Shizuru pouted as she made her way to the bed. “Ara, but isn’t Natsuki going to join me?” she said as she took a seat up against the headboard.

“I will,” Natsuki said, “But with the mistletoe you’ve set up, I’m not going to have a chance to say much of anything once I do. I really want to get this all out up front, anyways.” She started pacing near the foot of the bed as she gathered her thoughts.

“Really?” Shizuru said as she quirked an eyebrow. “How long would it take for you to say, ‘Take me, Shizuru. I’m yours for tonight’?” Shizuru said the last part in her best breathy, seductive voice, causing a blush to immediately flood Natsuki’s face. “Or did Natsuki have something else in mind?”

“Er, yeah…” Natsuki said as she tried to shake the blush out of her face. She leaned back against the dresser behind her as she started to explain her gift to Shizuru. “First of all, Shizuru, I thought about writing this all out in a letter again, but I decided against it. I want you to know that this is all coming straight from my heart, and I’m not getting afraid and chickening out.

“Okay, as you’ve probably decided for yourself, I was an idiot last week. Trying to give myself to you for your birthday before we were even a couple was an insane idea, even though everything managed to work out pretty good. I probably could have gotten us to that point without being a complete idiot, but whatever. I’m really grateful that you didn’t really push me into things then, Shizuru. In retrospect, I think our night of making out and cuddling with each other was what I really needed, even if it did result in me drifting off to sleep all hot and bothered and making my dreams even more explicit.”

A smile had split across Shizuru’s face as Natsuki said this. She was probably agreeing with the part about Natsuki acting insane, though she fortunately didn’t say anything about it. “Ara, I knew Natsuki was secretly a little cuddle-bunny,” Shizuru said with a wink. “I figured it would be the perfect way to start off our relationship, by getting that little secret of yours out and having fun with it.”

Natsuki felt herself shrink a little. She just knew she’d be hearing the term “cuddle-bunny” again, and probably quite frequently. It was a strange feeling to have Shizuru prying out all of her girlish secrets which she’d tried so hard to cover up in her public image. But it wasn’t a bad feeling, necessarily. She felt exposed, but with Shizuru, she didn’t really mind that. It felt right to share all of herself with the girl.

Pushing the thought of being Shizuru’s personal “cuddle-bunny” out of her mind, Natsuki continued with what she’d planned to say, “Anyways, Shizuru, I really misjudged you last week. I offered you my body, because I thought that was what you wanted. Instead, you ended up prying your way into my heart. That’s what you really want, I realize now. You didn’t care at all then whether or not we had sex. What you cared about was that I was able to realize I was capable of returning your feelings.”

Natsuki took a deep breath to steel herself. This was the part she’d been working up to all week. She finally had the answer Shizuru wanted to hear. She just had to say it. “But, as far as I did get with my feelings last week, it wasn’t as far as you truly wished. You pried your way pretty far into my heart, but I had to come to one final realization to let you all the way inside. I’ve been going over everything I feel so much in this past week, trying to figure it all out.”

You’re starting to ramble, Natsuki, she mentally chided herself. Just get it over with! Spit it out! “Shizuru, I…” she started to say, but her voice failed her. She tried to start again, building up a bit more momentum, “For your Christmas present, Shizuru, I want you to know that I’ve finally decided that I… I really…”

Damn it! Natsuki cursed her own nervousness. Even after all Shizuru had done, it was hard getting past all the barriers she’d set up in her heart to keep herself from admitting she needed anyone. But she’d been able to say this to herself, why couldn’t she say it out loud?

Natsuki bit her lip nervously as she raised her gaze to Shizuru to give an apologetic frown. It was then that she realized the mistake she’d made. She hadn’t even been looking at Shizuru as she tried to make the admission. Avoiding her gaze made it harder for her, not easier. Seeing Shizuru’s gorgeous face, so full of love and hope, everything became clear. She knew she could get it out now, but while she was at it, there was one more thing she had to make just right.

Her gaze locked with Shizuru’s, Natsuki came forward and crawled up onto the bed until her face was just an inch away from the girl’s. She bent her knees down into a comfortable position and cradled Shizuru’s face in her hands. Letting all of her barriers down, she spoke through her heart, “I love you, Shizuru.”

Shizuru’s serene mask shattered as Natsuki said this, and tears started leaking out of her eyes. “Oh, Natsuki…” She choked back a sob. “I love you too, so much.”

As soon as the object of her affections had had a chance to return the words, Natsuki bowed to the demands of the mistletoe hanging above the bed and leaned her head in to meet Shizuru’s begging lips with her own. She allowed herself to absorb Shizuru’s essence through the kiss, gently licking her tongue across them to absorb her taste. In addition to the sweet taste she’d learned to relish the past week, Natsuki could now sense a slight saltiness, brought on by the girl’s tears.

Natsuki’s conscious mind lost touch with reality as this realization hit her. She fell into a state of pure bliss as she felt Shizuru’s lips moving against her own, the very feeling which had taught her the nature of her own emotions a week ago. She needed this. It was still frightening to Natsuki to have to need someone like this, but her heart told her that with Shizuru, she didn’t have to worry about being abandoned.

The two girls let this kiss last as long as they could, though they’d learned their limits the previous week. There was no point getting so out of breath they needed to take a break to recover, so they mutually allowed their lips to drift apart as they reached the limit of how long they could comfortably last.

Natsuki allowed her gaze to take in Shizuru’s beautiful face. She was quite pleased to note that it was now filled with a deep blush. Seeing that in the girl, she could quite understand why Shizuru loved to make her blush so much. Natsuki smiled at her love. “Merry Christmas, Shizuru.”

Shizuru smiled back, tears still leaking from her eyes. “Thank you, Natsuki. I’m glad you were able to figure out just what I wanted this time.”

Natsuki leaned back so she could sit down on the bed; the kneeling position was starting to cause her knees to get sore. “Yeah. It’s better this way. You should have my heart before you take my body. Though, um, now that you have it…” Natsuki cut herself off with a blush and turned away from Shizuru. Damn it, why can’t I get that stupid fantasy out of my head? I can’t even stop myself from saying stupid things like that.

“Ara, that reminds me,” Shizuru said as she crawled up on the bed to get back into Natsuki’s line of sight. “I still haven’t given Natsuki my real present.”

Something in Shizuru’s voice caused a wave of shudders to run through Natsuki’s body. She tried to turn her face away from the girl again, but Shizuru’s hand shot out to catch her and force her to make eye contact. “Wh-what is it?” she stuttered.

Shizuru gave her a loving and slightly mysterious smile. “Natsuki knows full well that she has all of my heart, so unfortunately I can’t give that to her. However, Natsuki has made it quite clear there’s something else she wants very much, whether she meant to do so or not.”

Natsuki let out an unconscious whimper as she knew what Shizuru was hinting at. She really had had quite a time trying to get that particular fantasy out of her head. For all that she’d tried to offer it to Shizuru, she’d been the one who was really desperate for it to be fulfilled. And now that Shizuru knew this… it was really going to happen.

“So now…” Shizuru said, a predatory gleam in her eye. “My present for you is to fulfill any fantasy you wish.” Shizuru licked her lips hungrily, giving Natsuki the impression that the girl intended to eat her. As Natsuki juggled the words around a bit in her mind, it started to seem like quite a likely prospect.

She unconsciously tried to back away from the monster she’d unleashed, pulling her face out of Shizuru’s grasp. The girl let her move back for a couple seconds, but then she lunged forward at a startling speed. Before she was able to react, Natsuki found herself pinned down to the bed by Shizuru. Her legs were wedged in between Shizuru’s, while both of her arms were held still by Shizuru’s hands.

“Now, have I guessed the correct fantasy, Natsuki?” Shizuru asked. The look in her eyes would have frozen Natsuki in place even if she weren’t already immobilized. However, her tone of voice was a bit softer. She was seriously asking here. She was giving Natsuki a chance to back out if she wanted.

Natsuki wasn’t in much of a position to make a clear decision, but she tried to focus her thoughts as best as she could. She was definitely nervous here. The fantasy hadn’t seemed real before, but now that it could actually happen, her nerves had caught up with her. But nervousness was to be expected for her first time. The question was whether she wanted this and was ready for it.

A single glance at Shizuru’s face was enough to confirm that she wanted this. The sight of her love’s lustful gaze made it feel like a fire was burning in her chest. She definitely wanted this. As for being ready, she knew she was in love with Shizuru now, and the prospect of sharing her first time with her felt right. She couldn’t imagine it being with anyone else. It also seemed like it would be the perfect way to cap off the night when she’d finally admitted her love.

Natsuki bit her lip nervously, and she gave Shizuru a small, quick nod. Her friend had waited patiently through all of her mental debate, and her expression had softened into an expression of simple love instead of the lust it had held at first. Her lips tugged upwards in a smile as she caught Natsuki’s nod. She bent her head down to give the girl a quick kiss on her cheek, before she came back up and said, “I know Natsuki’s nervous, but I promise to be gentle. But if you do need me to stop, just say so and I will.”

Natsuki gave another nod, more confidently this time. She trusted Shizuru completely, and she was ready to give herself to the girl. Steeling herself, she looked into Shizuru’s eyes and said, “Thank you, Shizuru, but I’m not going to ask you to stop. I want this – I want you.”

“Then Natsuki shall have me,” Shizuru said. Her mouth drifted down to meet Natsuki’s lips. Natsuki kept her eyes open until the moment of the kiss, allowing her world to be filled with the sight of the chestnut-haired beauty. The contact of their lips sealed the deal in Natsuki’s mind. She belonged to Shizuru now, and it was up to her lover now to bring her to unprecedented heights of pleasure.

Natsuki could feel her body melting into a pool of lust as she shared this kiss with Shizuru. She tried to bring her arms up to wrap around her girlfriend’s back, but Shizuru kept them pinned down. Although she really wanted to hug her lover at this time, to feel the contact of their bodies, she accepted this restraint as a concession to letting Shizuru be in charge of her. The thought of being under the girl’s control was serving as an even stronger aphrodisiac than the contact provided by a hug could have.

By the time Shizuru released her from the kiss, Natsuki could feel her face burning up from an uncontrollable blush. The simple concept of what they were doing had driven her to the blush. It felt quite a bit like it did when Shizuru teased her. She didn’t mind that, though. Right now, the thought just served to turn her on, as did the thought that her blush was making her appear cuter for Shizuru.

Shizuru’s lips came back down, hitting a bit off to the side this time. With a series of kisses, she kissed her way down to Natsuki’s neck. As the flesh became more tender, Shizuru’s kisses became deeper. Each kiss sent a rush of pleasure through Natsuki, causing her to strain against Shizuru’s hold on her. The tension in her kept building up, and she released it as best as she could through a series of moans. Shizuru seemed to enjoy her moaning, as she solidified one of her kisses and pressed her tongue up against Natsuki’s throat.

After separating from this kiss, Shizuru pulled her head back from Natsuki’s neck. She pushed herself up a bit, and she pulled her legs forwards until they were pinning down Natsuki’s arms, freeing up her hands. The hold on her arms wasn’t as secure as before, and Natsuki suspected she could pull her arms out if she wanted to, but she didn’t bother trying.

Shizuru used her freed hands to start working on unbuttoning Natsuki’s blouse as her lips returned to sucking on the girl’s neck. Her kisses sent a sharp pleasure through Natsuki’s neck, forcing more moans out of her mouth as her arms strained against Shizuru’s knees and her legs thrashed uselessly behind her lover’s back. Shizuru’s fingers slowly tickled their way down her chest as they unbuttoned her blouse.

When the bottom button was undone, Shizuru came up from her kiss to pull the blouse open and fold it over Natsuki’s shoulders. She released her knees so she could pull it past Natsuki’s hands, but she didn’t take it all the way off as Natsuki had expected. When it was about halfway off, Shizuru tugged the two sides together and fastened a couple of the middle buttons. She then released her hands and smiled at her handiwork.

Natsuki let out an unconscious gasp as she realized how Shizuru had tied her up with her blouse. Shizuru’s manual restraint was one thing, and she’d been expecting that, but she hadn’t expected the girl to go so far as tying her up. She really hadn’t had this in mind when she’d offered to give herself to her friend; she’d just expected Shizuru to take the dominant position during sex, not tie her up for it. “Um, Shizuru…” she protested weakly.

“Ara…” Shizuru said, seductively rolling out the word. She lightly brought her fingers up to Natsuki’s breasts and allowed them to lightly trail their way around. When the feather-light sensation had started to cause Natsuki to shudder weakly, Shizuru continued, “Is there something wrong, Na-tsu-ki?” The way she stretched out Natsuki’s name caused the girl’s heart to skip a beat.

“Er… it’s just…” Natsuki struggled to get out past the distracting sensations of Shizuru’s teasing fingers. She knew that the girl wouldn’t continue until she’d gotten it out though, so she forced out an explanation. “I just… want to…” She could feel the blush on her face deepen, and she threw her head back, but she pushed through, “…touch you…”

Shizuru giggled cheerfully, the beautiful sound causing Natsuki’s blush to deepen even further. “Alright,” she said. “I can let Natsuki touch, but if her hands start getting in the way, I’m going to have to tie them up again.” Her hands paused in their circles around Natsuki’s breasts, lightly gripping the material of her bra. “But I really do like the idea of playing with Natsuki’s breasts while she can’t stop me. Maybe I’ll do that a little first, then provide Natsuki with something nice to touch later in return. Okay?”

Natsuki sighed as Shizuru said this. She didn’t bother responding, as she knew there was no way she’d win against the girl now. She’d given herself up to Shizuru, after all, and if she wanted to keep Natsuki’s hands restrained, she had that right. It wasn’t even that bad, really. Being held under Shizuru’s control like this was driving her wild. It wasn’t going quite like she’d fantasized, but the fact that reality differed from what she expected just reinforced the fact that Shizuru was the one in charge here. She wasn’t going to complain about that, though the urge to feel up Shizuru’s body was getting hard to resist.

Shizuru must have spotted the look of acceptance on Natsuki’s face, as her hands got to work on her breasts. She started lightly kneading the flesh, eliciting a series of moans from the bound girl. Her thumbs curled in to lightly flick over Natsuki’s nipples through the bra, which were already erect from the pleasure she’d been receiving. Shizuru’s thumbs kept at their actions, sending jolts of electricity through Natsuki’s body.

Soon it became too much for the girl, unable to relieve any of the building stress by wrapping her arms around Shizuru and squeezing her as she wished, and her moans started to turn into whimpers. Shizuru took pity on her then, and she gave Natsuki’s breasts a break from her ministrations. In this break, however, she rolled Natsuki over a bit while a hand reached around the girl to deftly unhook her bra. She quickly pulled it down off of Natsuki’s breasts, though her blouse prevented it from coming all the way off.

Shizuru paused in her actions to gaze over Natsuki’s naked chest. A blush rushed its way down to Natsuki’s breasts as Shizuru’s gaze gave her the feeling of being completely exposed and vulnerable. There was nothing she could do to cover herself up. Her breasts were Shizuru’s for the taking. Fortunately, Shizuru didn’t wait too long to do the taking, as her hands soon came back to Natsuki’s breasts to gently massage the tender flesh.

Natsuki let out a whimper as she once again strained at her bonds. Shizuru seemed to catch this, and she gently teased as she kept up her ministrations, “Ara? I wonder if my Natsuki has had enough? But this sight is just too precious to give up…” Shizuru put on her thinking pose for a moment, as she lightened up her caresses slightly to give Natsuki a chance to recover a little of her clarity of thought. “Perhaps I should take this chance to test out my new camera…”

“Don’t you dare!” The prospect of Shizuru taking a picture of her in this state cut straight to the forefront of Natsuki’s mind. No way was she going to let that happen. She’d tear through her shirt to get out first if she had to.

Shizuru’s face lit up as she broke out into giggles at Natsuki’s outburst. Deflated by falling for Shizuru’s trap, Natsuki felt her face once again become flooded with a blush. “Forgive me, Natsuki,” Shizuru said, trying to stifle her laughter. “Perhaps I went a bit far there. Well, I guess I’ll have to make it up to you now with something really nice for you to touch.”

Natsuki softly growled at this, though it morphed into a yelp as Shizuru suddenly pinched her nipples. A few motions of the girl’s hands later, she’d forgotten that she was supposed to be mad and was as eager as ever to get her hands on her tormentor. But it seemed that before her hands would be freed, Shizuru was going to unveil her prize for putting up with her.

Shizuru sat straight up over Natsuki and brought her hands to the hem of her blouse. Not bothering to unbutton it, she pulled it straight up over her head and quickly tossed it aside. Natsuki took the chance to gaze at Shizuru’s massive breasts, which it seemed her bra could barely contain. When Shizuru reached a hand behind her back to unfasten it, her bra seemed to leap off of her chest, revealing the beautiful orbs to Natsuki in all their glory.

Natsuki was entranced as soon as Shizuru’s breasts were exposed. If she’d had any doubts remaining about her inclinations, they certainly would have been dashed now. She needed to feel them, to suck on them, anything she could do with them to make Shizuru moan in pleasure. She tried to do just this, but her hands were still restrained, and she couldn’t bring her head forward enough. She let her head fall back to the bed with a dejected whimper, hoping Shizuru would let her go at last.

“Okay, Natsuki,” Shizuru said, a smile crossing her face. “You’ve been very good, so I’ll let you have a chance to touch all you want. But after then, it’s back to the main course, and I promise to have you writhing and screaming at my touch before the night is out.” Shizuru unbuttoned Natsuki’s blouse at last and pulled it and Natsuki’s bra down and off of her arms.

Natsuki wasted no time in attacking Shizuru’s breasts. While her left hand cupped Shizuru’s right breast and started feeling it up, she wrapped her right hand around Shizuru’s back to pull her body down so her left breast was within range of her mouth. She was pleased to hear a startled gasp come from the girl on top of her as she took her nipple into her mouth, and she rewarded it by gently sucking on it to try to elicit even more pleasure in her lover.

It wasn’t long before Natsuki heard the first moan come out of Shizuru’s mouth. The sound was music to her ears, and she kept up her fondling to see how many more she could draw out. She kept careful track of which motions seemed to provoke a reaction from Shizuru, and she soon found that the girl particularly enjoyed it when she licked in circles around her areola. A few repetitions of this, followed by a gentle bite, had the girl breaking into whimpers.

Unfortunately, Natsuki ended up doing too good a job with Shizuru, as she ended up collapsing onto Natsuki as her arms gave out. Shizuru yelped in surprise when this happened, though any sounds Natsuki might have made were stifled by the breast she’d almost inhaled. With a chuckle, Shizuru pushed her way back off of Natsuki. When her face came into view, Natsuki was pleased to see that it was filled with a beautiful blush.

“I think Natsuki has had enough fun for now,” Shizuru said, a gentle lilt to her voice. “And I think I’m going to have to properly pay her back for what she just did to me.”

Natsuki started to form a reply, but all words failed her as Shizuru’s mouth found its way to her right breast. All she managed to let out was a strangled moan as she experienced firsthand what she’d done to Shizuru. Shizuru’s hand kept busy with Natsuki’s left breast, working in a seemingly magical pattern which kept the pleasure rising higher and higher. The pleasure Shizuru’s mouth brought her was indescribable, and it only got worse when Shizuru’s tongue came in to assist. Each gentle circle around her nipple send a wave of ecstasy shooting through her body, eventually leading to her shuddering under Shizuru’s motions.

Shizuru soon moved her mouth over to Natsuki’s left breast to give it the same pleasurable treatment she’d provided her right. Natsuki’s body started to tense up from the incessant waves of pleasure, and her hands gripped tightly onto the bedsheet beneath her. It just wasn’t enough to release all the tension though, and she was starting to feel the urge to touch Shizuru once again. Hoping her lover wouldn’t punish her for her hands getting in the way, she brought the two of them to the back of Shizuru’s head and pulled her down into her breast, delighting in the soft texture of the girl’s hair.

Although Shizuru was careful to keep her mouth firmly on Natsuki’s breast and gently licking her nipple, Natsuki could feel her legs swinging off to the side of her. She soon realized Shizuru’s intentions as the girl’s hands gripped the waistband of her pants. In her current state of mind, she couldn’t find a trace of modesty or inhibitions remaining. All she could think of to do was to lift her hips off of the bed to help Shizuru slide her pants down, and then to bend her knees up so the girl wouldn’t have to move back and take her mouth away from Natsuki’s breast.

She did end up doing this, much to Natsuki’s disappointment, though not before giving the girl a gentle bite on her nipple first. The action resulted in Natsuki letting out a high-pitched yelp before she could stop herself, making her blush and bring her hands to her face as soon as she realized how girlish that sounded, trying to hide from Shizuru’s amused giggles.

“Ara, Natsuki shouldn’t be ashamed of sounding so cute,” Shizuru said. From the sound of the voice, Natsuki judged that she was probably sitting up off to her side, though she still didn’t dare look. “I wonder what other cute sounds I can get Natsuki to make. Perhaps if I were to do a little something around here…”

Natsuki let out a startled gasp as Shizuru’s finger started to trace along the crotch of her panties. The fabric provided the perfect medium to tease through, as Natsuki could feel just enough of the pressure from Shizuru’s finger for it to tickle and distract her, but it wasn’t anything near what she craved. Of course, this being Shizuru, she kept up working on just this spot for what seemed like hours as she casually used her other hand to slide off Natsuki’s socks.

This still wasn’t enough teasing time for Shizuru, and she kept torturing Natsuki in this position for interminable minutes more. Natsuki tried to bring her hands down to pull her panties off herself at one point, but Shizuru quickly swatted them away. “Now, what did I tell you about your hands getting in the way, Natsuki?” she asked.

Natsuki let out a frustrated moan as she returned her hands to her sides and dug her fingers into the sheet again. Shizuru was really driving her wild here, and her dominating behavior just made the situation all the more arousing. But she was really reaching the end of her rope now. Swallowing her pride, Natsuki resorted to begging. “Shizuru, please…” she said in her best pleading voice. She even tried to make it high-pitched and girly, in case that was what Shizuru was looking for.

Shizuru’s torturing finger paused, and as the haze over her mind cleared a bit, Natsuki was able to focus on her tormentor’s face. Surprisingly, she found that Shizuru’s cheeks were filled with an adorable pink blush. Somehow she’d inflicted that on her lover, though she couldn’t figure out quite how. “Ara…” Shizuru said. “I just can’t resist that tone, Natsuki…”

So that’s it, Natsuki mused. However, whether Shizuru was planning to proceed or not, she’d paused a moment too long for Natsuki to be able to handle. She tried to beg with her again, “Please… I need you…” Natsuki let out a whimper as she tried to move her hips against Shizuru’s finger. Though the feeling of it had been torturing her mere seconds ago, she was begging for it now. She just needed more.

Shizuru let out a small whimper of her own in response to Natsuki’s behavior. “Natsuki has been such a very good girl tonight…” she purred. “I guess it’s time for her reward.”

Natsuki let out a small squeal of delight as Shizuru finally moved her hands to the waistband of her panties. She was far past caring about appearing too girly; all she cared about was that Shizuru liked it. Shizuru wasn’t as quick as Natsuki would have preferred in removing them, though at least she wasn’t purposefully being slow to tease her.

Soon enough, Natsuki was left lying there completely exposed to her lover. Shizuru paused for a moment as she took in the sight of Natsuki’s womanhood, causing the girl to unconsciously blush as her girlfriend appraised her. It felt so strange being on display like this, and Natsuki had to resist the urge to at least pull her legs closed. The saving grace of the experience was that Shizuru seemed to absolutely adore what she saw, judging by the enraptured smile on her face.

After a few moments of simply gazing, Shizuru brought her fingers in to start testing Natsuki’s responses. She traced a finger enticingly around the outside of Natsuki’s lips first, forcing an involuntary shiver from the girl at the almost ticklish sensation. Shizuru’s finger then traced its way directly down her slit, applying only a very soft pressure. Natsuki let out an unconscious whimper, though she couldn’t tell if it was from the fear of more teasing or simply from the pleasurable sensations of the finger against her sensitive skin.

Shizuru’s finger then traced its way back up, pressing a bit harder this time, much to Natsuki’s relief. It kept up this behavior, pressing a little harder on every pass. By the time Shizuru’s fingertip had dug its way inside, Natsuki found herself moaning in time with Shizuru’s motions. Operating on instinct, Natsuki allowed her legs to drift apart, pulling her lips apart and exposing her core to Shizuru.

Shizuru let out a slow gasp as Natsuki exposed herself to her. “So precious…” she said breathily. Natsuki was far beyond caring about being exposed. At this point, it just served as a turn-on that Shizuru could see inside of her.

Shizuru slowly started to continue her explorations. She brought in a finger from her left hand to slowly trace its way around the bottom of Natsuki’s slit, while the fingers of her right hand searched for a particular target near the top. The motions of her fingers quickly started to send wave after wave of pleasure through Natsuki. She allowed herself to lie back and ride the waves, using her hands to keep a grip on the bed so she didn’t start thrash out in one of the muscle spasms that started to hit her.

Natsuki let out a sharp gasp of pleasure as Shizuru’s fingers found a hypersensitive spot inside of her. The mere contact felt like it sent a bolt of lightning upwards through her body. But Shizuru didn’t stop there. She kept up slowly massaging the spot, sending bolt after bolt of pleasure through Natsuki’s body. She had to grip her fingers down even tighter on the bedsheet to keep herself from jerking off the bed as these hit. Her eyes clenched shut as the tension started to build up in her body past her ability to control her own muscles.

Natsuki was soon letting out a moan with every jolt of pleasure that hit her. Shizuru’s fingers then seemed to vary their pace, and Natsuki got the distinct impression that Shizuru was playing with her, trying to have fun controlling the rhythm of Natsuki’s moaning. She didn’t care though; she was quite enjoying allowing her body to be completely under Shizuru’s control.

Shizuru slowed her pace after a bit, and then came to almost a complete stop with her right hand, while her left hand disappeared completely. Her motions were subtle, but just enough to keep Natsuki from descending from her heights of pleasure. Natsuki felt Shizuru moving on the bed beside her, and she was soon surprised to feel Shizuru’s mouth meet her own. She didn’t have the presence of mind to think about it, so she let her instincts drive her as she returned her love’s kiss and wrapped her arms around the girl.

Shizuru moved her head back a bit from the kiss, and Natsuki now felt her finger prodding at her entrance. She braced herself for the moment when it made its way in, when her virginity would officially be lost to her lover. Well, so she figured at least. Her hymen had long since been broken in battle, so she couldn’t use that to judge. The penetration of Shizuru’s fingers seemed as good a marker as any.

There was no doubt left in her mind. She was ready for this, and she wanted to give it to Shizuru. She allowed her eyes to drift open so she and Shizuru could share this moment with their eyes locked. Shizuru’s crimson orbs were filled with love for her, and Natsuki did her best to return it in her own eyes. “I love you, Shizuru,” she whispered instinctively.

“I love you too, Natsuki,” Shizuru said as she plunged her finger into Natsuki’s depths.

Natsuki let out a gasp as Shizuru filled her up. Even with just the single finger, her walls were squeezing down on it tightly. She’d never even experienced something like this before, even doing it to herself. For such a long time, she’d had no interest in romance or sex at all. It was only over the past few weeks that she’d considered it, but she’d wanted to save everything for Shizuru.

It had certainly been worth the wait. The feeling of Shizuru’s finger deep inside of her was heavenly, and the thought that it was Shizuru doing this to her caused a delightful warmth to spread through her chest. Shizuru’s finger remained still as Natsuki allowed herself to relax and get used to its presence inside of her. It only took her a few seconds before she was wondering how she’d ever lived not being connected to Shizuru like this.

And then the finger started moving. It pulled slowly back out, and then pushed back in. Natsuki breathed deeply in rhythm with its movements. When it thrust again, her breath turned into a moan of pleasure. Shizuru kept up the pace, each thrust of her finger pushing Natsuki higher into the throws of ecstasy.

As the pace picked up, Natsuki’s mind started to fall into a mist of passion. She felt like her body was being filled with a passionate fire, every nerve in her body alight. Her sense of sight started to fail her, her vision clouding over, leaving only an image of Shizuru’s face imprinted on her mind’s eye.

Her world consistently only of the motions of Shizuru’s finger inside of her and the euphoria it was inducing in her body. Each thrust of sent a wave of pleasure coursing through her body, and it was all she could do to hold herself steady by gripping onto the girl above her. A series of moans forced their way out of her mouth, becoming more rapid and high-pitched as Shizuru’s pace picked up.

Tension started to swell up in Natsuki’s body, and she realized that she was headed for her first orgasm. She felt so good at that moment that she wished she could stretch it out forever, and yet she also desired to experience that peak that she knew was coming. Her muscles started to tighten on Shizuru’s finger, squeezing the life out of it as it pushed her ever higher. And yet despite this, Shizuru still somehow managed to slip in a second finger, pushing Natsuki past her threshold.

Pleasure exploded in every nerve of Natsuki’s body at once, and a bright flash of light enveloped her vision. A scream tore loose from her lungs, and she gripped onto Shizuru for dear life. Nothing seemed to exist but her and Shizuru, who she saw in that moment simply as distilled love. The moment seemed to last forever, and yet she fell from it all too soon.

Emotion flooded through Natsuki as she descended from her climax. Sobs broke out her throat and tears started to pour uncontrollably from her eyes. All she could think of to do about it was to hold Shizuru’s body against hers. She needed the girl. Her heart belonged to Shizuru, and she was no longer capable of living without her. Shizuru held her back as she returned to earth, her right hand gently stroking inside of her to work out the aftershocks that pulsed through her body as he left hand wrapped around Natsuki’s back to hold her steady.

As soon as she’d gained enough control of herself, Natsuki moved her hands to the back of Shizuru’s head and pulled her in for a desperate kiss. She sobbed into the mouth of her lover, still unable to hold back the burst of emotion. It felt like every feeling she’d bottled up for so long was pouring out of her now. All the repressed love for Shizuru was piling up in that one moment.

Eventually she managed to settle down, though her body still felt alive with pleasure. She let out a contented moan as her lips parted from Shizuru’s. Opening her eyes to lay her vision on the goddess who provided her with all of this, she said, “Thank you Shizuru, it was perfect.”

Shizuru smiled back at her, making the vision all the more lovely. “Anytime, Natsuki. I’m glad I could help fulfill your fantasy, and I’m so happy I could be your first.” After another moment of gazing at her, Shizuru slowly extracted her fingers from Natsuki’s depths and rolled off of her. Natsuki rolled onto her side to face her lover and reclaim her in a hug, and they spent many more moments in that position just basking in each other’s presence.

As Natsuki’s mind started to clear, and she figured she had enough control over herself, she said to Shizuru, “Um, Shizuru, just a couple little problems.”

“Oh?” Concern filled Shizuru’s face.

Natsuki continued quickly, not wanting to let Shizuru think she’d done anything wrong, “Well, you’re still technically a virgin, and my fantasy is only about half over. Though fortunately, I think we can solve both problems at once.”

Onwards to Part 3


Back to I'm Yours Index - Back to Mai HiME Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction